PDA

View Full Version : Caley v Huns

Ardenttwo
14-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Holding up No to racism cards. When will this **** hold up No to Sectarism cards

Pretty Boy
14-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Somewhere in the world Maurice Edu just experienced an inexplicable uneasy feeling.

Highland_Hibee
14-10-2016, 06:59 PM
I fancied popping along to the game but 30 quid? ****** me not a much more uncomfortable ground in the upper leagues. Glad to see Caley improve on their form though. Need to stay up for our inevitable return. Gives me a couple of "away" games a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete
14-10-2016, 07:02 PM
I thought Inverness Caley were no more. Have they reformed?

Mr White
14-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Great technique from kenny miller there. Outstanding finish.

hibsbollah
14-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Great technique from kenny miller there. Outstanding finish.

It was probably going through his mind 'nice goal, all well and good, but we still lost the cup and the gloom that still circles my head like a cumulonimbus 24/7 cannot be lifted...'

Jim44
14-10-2016, 07:34 PM
HT 0-1. Only one team in it unfortunately.

Highland_Hibee
14-10-2016, 08:08 PM
HT 0-1. Only one team in it unfortunately.

Caley only turn up against us and Celtc. They play hoofball against everyone else but find a game when we are involved.

14-10-2016, 08:27 PM
This could be a crucial win in Rangers bid to escape relegation.

Albanian Hibs
14-10-2016, 08:30 PM
What a pish game

California-Hibs
14-10-2016, 10:50 PM
For as much crap as we talk about Miller, he's some player, especially for his age. Not even taking tonights goal into account, take away his moments of being a wee prat in a Rangers top, and he's had many, in footballing ability alone - he's always been good player IMO.

Highland_Hibee
14-10-2016, 11:11 PM
For as much crap as we talk about Miller, he's some player, especially for his age. Not even taking tonights goal into account, take away his moments of being a wee prat in a Rangers top, and he's had many, in footballing ability alone - he's always been good player IMO.

He actually hasn't been great for anybody bar the Huns. He has got by on limited ability, a nimble frame and a bit of pace.

He has naturally lost his pace with age but since resigning with the tax dodgers he does appear to have developed a much better technical game.

Nothing against him, a good honest pro and I'll always remember him for his equaliser against the Germans!

California-Hibs
14-10-2016, 11:17 PM
He actually hasn't been great for anybody bar the Huns. He has got by on limited ability, a nimble frame and a bit of pace.

He has naturally lost his pace with age but since resigning with the tax dodgers he does appear to have developed a much better technical game.

Nothing against him, a good honest pro and I'll always remember him for his equaliser against the Germans!

.........wasn't too bad for US either mate!

monktonharp
14-10-2016, 11:26 PM
.........wasn't too bad for US either mate!hun lover :greengrin

Highland_Hibee
14-10-2016, 11:32 PM
.........wasn't too bad for US either mate!

Wasn't bad but would you put him alongside some of our strikers of recent times? Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, ROWAN VINE!?

You will have to forgive me as Kennys days with us were early into my time as a Hibs/football fan. I would have only been 9 or 10.

ehf
14-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Wasn't bad but would you put him alongside some of our strikers of recent times? Riordan, O'Connor, Fletcher, ROWAN VINE!?

You will have to forgive me as Kennys days with us were early into my time as a Hibs/football fan. I would have only been 9 or 10.

He was pretty raw with us; broke into the first team at 18 and scored in the Millenium derby, but very patchy. I recall a game at Motherwell in early May 2000 when he was absolutely woeful and I thought he was never going to make it.

California-Hibs
15-10-2016, 04:25 AM
I recall him scoring 2 goals against the Huns at Easter Road in a special night under the floodlights, was either a 2-1 win for us or 2-2. Scored a beauty of a winner too in a 4-3 away win to Dundee. Kenny was and is a really good player, excluding his sometimes hun tendencies to come out with nonsense.

Yorkshire HFC
15-10-2016, 07:04 AM
I recall him scoring 2 goals against the Huns at Easter Road in a special night under the floodlights, was either a 2-1 win for us or 2-2. Scored a beauty of a winner too in a 4-3 away win to Dundee. Kenny was and is a really good player, excluding his sometimes hun tendencies to come out with nonsense.

i remember him being a great player for us - and he's had a great career.

JimBHibees
15-10-2016, 07:25 AM

Has had a very good career and did well at a number of English league teams either premiership or more likely championship level, Derby, Wolves, Cardiff mixed with decent periods at the OF. A very good international player also who has very much made the best of his ability.

Allant1981
15-10-2016, 07:36 AM

No he wasnt, he was a good promising young player, scored something like 12 goals in almost 50 games if memory serves so not exactly great

Pete
15-10-2016, 07:47 AM

He did well to score the first and orchestrate the celebration for Hallidays winning goal in the cup final.

It's in the bag. Don't worry we've got this.

s.a.m
15-10-2016, 08:07 AM
It was probably going through his mind 'nice goal, all well and good, but we still lost the cup and the gloom that still circles my head like a cumulonimbus 24/7 cannot be lifted...'

:greengrin That's a nice thought.

blackpoolhibs
15-10-2016, 08:25 AM
If we'd had a team over the last few years with an ounce of his professionalism, we wouldn't be in this league for the 3rd year running.

He might be a hun bassa, but the guy gives his all each and every time he pulls on a jersey. He was also very good for Scotland over quite a long period of time, in a struggling side.