PDA

View Full Version : Sol Bamba

Navids Numpties
12-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Signs for Cardiff.

JDHibs
13-10-2016, 09:05 AM
Cardiff have also signed Hoilett, Chamack & Richardson.

Basically any free agents that are decent.

nellio
13-10-2016, 01:30 PM
I'm actually pretty pleased with some of these players as the squad we have now is average after selling almost all our best players Marshall, Fabio etc.

Bamba will be a decent squad players and the squad totally lacks pace besides Kadeem Harris so glad to see Hoilett come in and we need better strikers than what we have. Lambert is an ok player but the depth behind him is bargain basement so please to see Chamakh come in too.

The_Horde
13-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Cardiff have also signed Hoilett, Chamack & Richardson.

Basically any free agents that are decent.

They're no bad signings. Naewhere near as good in terms of free signings as Allen, Saucey or Laperty were for us though.

lyonhibs
13-10-2016, 01:43 PM
They're no bad signings. Naewhere near as good in terms of free signings as Allen, Saucey or Laperty were for us though.

One hopes those comedy misspellings are the result of auto-correct playing havoc as opposed to you not knowing how to spell their names? :tsk tsk:

JDHibs
13-10-2016, 01:51 PM
One hopes those comedy misspellings are the result of auto-correct playing havoc as opposed to you not knowing how to spell their names? :tsk tsk:

It was Allan aswell, did you just by pass that one or didnt you know how to spell his name?

lyonhibs
14-10-2016, 07:17 AM
It was Allan aswell, did you just by pass that one or didnt you know how to spell his name?

I'm delighted to say I didn't notice that wee toerag in there.

Jonnyboy
14-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Just scored for Cardiff :aok:

Tobias Funke
15-10-2016, 05:49 AM

Whenever one read your posts LH one sometimes mistakes this is an excerpt from Pride and Prejudice rather than an online football forum.

hibsbollah
15-10-2016, 06:35 AM

:faf: This is brilliant. I'm immediately transported to an alternative universe in the 1970s where Hibs sign a rolypoly English striker Saucey (played by Charles Hawtrey) to be paired with diminutive effeminate Frenchman Monsieur LaPerty (Kenneth Williams). Sid James could be Tom Hart.

Pass the ketamine, nurse ratchet.

lyonhibs
15-10-2016, 09:08 AM
:faf: This is brilliant. I'm immediately transported to an alternative universe in the 1970s where Hibs sign a rolypoly English striker Saucey (played by Charles Hawtrey) to be paired with diminutive effeminate Frenchman Monsieur LaPerty (Kenneth Williams). Sid James could be Tom Hart.

Pass the ketamine, nurse ratchet.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: