PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Birthday Card

HibbySpurs
12-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Just to applaud Hibs on the quality of the Hibs kids birthday card they send out.

Wee mans birthday today and card had arrived in plenty time. Personalised card showing three strips hanging up Cummings on one side with Stevenson on the other and the number 10 top hanging in the middle with our surname on it. Wee man was made up with it.

10/10 Hibs, well done👍💚

GreenCastle
12-10-2016, 08:03 AM
They should send these out for adults also!

SouthMoroccoStu
12-10-2016, 08:29 AM
They should send these out for adults also!

Was just about the say that :greengrin

tartanhibee
12-10-2016, 02:20 PM
This is fab news as its my sons birthday tomorrow and I suspect the card arrived Saturday so have put it with other stuff for his birthday. He will be well chuffed with this.

HibbyAndy
12-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Ma wee laddie is a season ticket holder and never got yin ! But his mood changed when he got one personally from Jason Cummings :cb

ACLeith
12-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Just to applaud Hibs on the quality of the Hibs kids birthday card they send out.

Wee mans birthday today and card had arrived in plenty time. Personalised card showing three strips hanging up Cummings on one side with Stevenson on the other and the number 10 top hanging in the middle with our surname on it. Wee man was made up with it.

10/10 Hibs, well done👍💚
I got a birthday email from Hibs.net this morning, which cheered me up 😀 At my age I now try to keep a low profile on this date But tell your son he has chosen a good day to be born on!!!!

JIm
12-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Can only echo this.

My niece received hers last month and was in absolute shock that Hibs and the Hibs fans had sent her a Birthday card :greengrin Amazing the impact that the club can have on these young kids with a simple gesture.

Nice one Hibs Kids!

Booked4Being-Ugly
12-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Hibs should sell greetings cards in the shop!

Imagine sending birthday and xmas cards to our Hibs mates as well as our yam (ahem) friends with a picture of the Scottish cup on it!

HibbySpurs
12-10-2016, 04:55 PM
This is fab news as its my sons birthday tomorrow and I suspect the card arrived Saturday so have put it with other stuff for his birthday. He will be well chuffed with this.

Sure it will be, think the laddies arrived about 5/6 days before.

HibbySpurs
12-10-2016, 04:56 PM
Ma wee laddie is a season ticket holder and never got yin ! But his mood changed when he got one personally from Jason Cummings :cb

Hibs Class👍

Itsnoteasy
12-10-2016, 04:58 PM

10/10 Hibs, well done👍💚

Got to agree.
The disappointing thing they have done is cancel the xmas parties/panto.