PDA

View Full Version : Ex Hibby wanted by Glasgows Finest

Torto7062
10-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Number 117 is defo ex Hibby Caldwell 😂😂
http://www.livescotlandnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/wp-1475998340290.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Betty Boop
10-10-2016, 06:56 PM
http://www.livescotlandnews.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/wp-1475998340290.jpg

Grass ! :rolleyes:

Dashing Bob S

You shouldn't stigmatize people on how they look in one shot, but 114 appears a classic victim.

Torto7062
😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

eastterrace
10-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Sure looks like Caldwell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bostonhibby
10-10-2016, 06:57 PM
114 & 115 are the West of Scotland football fans and Scottish cup supporters FC thugs that the record first warned all of Scotland about, come on folks this is your chance to do your bit for Your country. Out these thugs before they get a chance to establish themselves in Scotland.

Well done to the record for outing this stain on our nation.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Jack
10-10-2016, 07:30 PM
104 looks like he got lost on the way to a fishing trip!

A man called home to his wife and said: "Huney I have been asked to go fishing up in Skye with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opporchanceity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box? We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.""Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit strange but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some trout, and a few mackerel. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box."

Bostonhibby
10-10-2016, 07:54 PM
104 looks like he got lost on the way to a fishing trip!

A man called home to his wife and said: "Huney I have been asked to go fishing up in Skye with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opporchanceity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box? We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.""Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit strange but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?

He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some trout, and a few mackerel. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box."
[emoji1] [emoji1] It's a possibility but I reckon Pete Doherty has been missing for a while and living on a takeaway pizza and kebab diet. living in a caravan in lochgelly hasn't done him any favours either.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

HibbiesandtheBaddies
10-10-2016, 11:10 PM
Caldwell's still wanted for the pass he made tae the Aberdeen right winger while engineering his move to the smeltic.

cant.