PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: TICKET INFO | DUNFERMLINE AWAY

RSS Bot
10-10-2016, 09:00 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6874)

Albanian Hibs
10-10-2016, 09:29 AM
Love a day and night out in Dumfermline. Good pricing and we will have a big away support that day.

Itsnoteasy
10-10-2016, 09:46 AM
Well done to DAFC for good ticket prices.
This is what HFC should be charging every week.
Wouldn't mind paying the extra if you got you monies worth.

Hermit Crab
10-10-2016, 05:58 PM
Yet again zero notice about money being deducted for away season ticket holders. Not good enough.:rolleyes:

BoomtownHibees
10-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Yet again zero notice about money being deducted for away season ticket holders. Not good enough.:rolleyes:

I messaged the club about this after it happened for the Raith game but surprise surprise, no reply and then bang, another one today.

I'm no asking for a long notice of when the money will be deducted but at least a day or 2 would help

Dashing Bob S
10-10-2016, 08:54 PM
How many do the away stand(s) hold? Dundee U took 2k, we must be looking at twice that.

BoomtownHibees
10-10-2016, 08:59 PM
How many do the away stand(s) hold? Dundee U took 2k, we must be looking at twice that.

Just over 3000 in the stand behind the goals

S4uzee
10-10-2016, 09:39 PM
I messaged the club about this after it happened for the Raith game but surprise surprise, no reply and then bang, another one today.

I'm no asking for a long notice of when the money will be deducted but at least a day or 2 would help
Poor fishing attempt

BoomtownHibees
10-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Poor fishing attempt

What you on about dafty?

Babyshamble
10-10-2016, 09:58 PM
Can't wait for this game.pretty much a home game for me being a fifer only 30 mins away from me..recommend Montys bar for a drink before it.went there to the pars v Utd game last month.Great wee boozer. 2mins walk from the bus station.🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

HUTCHYHIBBY
11-10-2016, 05:40 AM
I like Coadys at the bus station, cheap and cheerful and run by a good Hibs man, IIRC they don't have SKY though.

JDHibs
11-10-2016, 09:16 AM

It was in the terms and conditions on the away season ticket was it not?

Something along the lines of, money will be taken from your account when the tickets go on sale?

Kojock
11-10-2016, 09:19 AM

Away tickets go on sale between 10 and 14 days from the date of the match so surely away season ticket holders realise money will be coming out their accounts during that 4 day window

Hermit Crab
11-10-2016, 11:07 AM

Something along the lines of, money will be taken from your account when the tickets go on sale?

No, iirc we were told we'd be notified a few days before the tickets went on sale as to when the money would be deducted from our accounts. This has not happened.

Eyrie
11-10-2016, 07:11 PM
So in addition to administering a scheme that provides no benefit to Hibs, the club is expected to put additional resources into reminding the people who freely entered into this scheme that it will cost them money?

Given how few rarely we sell out an away allocation, the scheme wasn't necessary.

Jonnyboy
11-10-2016, 07:36 PM
So in addition to administering a scheme that provides no benefit to Hibs, the club is expected to put additional resources into reminding the people who freely entered into this scheme that it will cost them money?

Given how few rarely we sell out an away allocation, the scheme wasn't necessary.

To be fair, the club created the scheme and it was the club that said it would notify AST holders by email regarding when the money would be taken from the account

S4uzee
11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
What you on about dafty?

It says what you're moaning about in the article

Billy Whizz
11-10-2016, 08:19 PM
To be fair, the club created the scheme and it was the club that said it would notify AST holders by email regarding when the money would be taken from the account

Bring back the loyalty scheme, unfortunately a few on here have ruined it for others

Eyrie
11-10-2016, 09:57 PM
That doesn't explain why the AST scheme was required in the first place.

Fair point if people were expecting to be given a few days notice, but they knew that they would be charged for every game regardless when they signed up.

Bring back the loyalty scheme, unfortunately a few on here have ruined it for others
Agreed.

It gave priority to those who attended away games without committing them to give money to other clubs until they were ready to do so. However I can't see it being reinstated so soon after it was prematurely abandoned.

Stantons Angel
11-10-2016, 10:06 PM

TAKEN FROM YESTERDAYS INFORMATION

"Supporters who have opted in to the away season ticket scheme please note the money will deducted on Monday 10th October"

BoomtownHibees
11-10-2016, 10:30 PM
It says what you're moaning about in the article

Still don't have a clue what you're talking about.

The article was posted on the same day the money was being taken. I said I had raised it to Hibs to possibly notify us before hand rather than on the same day.

You then said that was a "poor fishing attempt". Can you explain how I was fishing?

cabbageandribs1875
11-10-2016, 11:57 PM

http://reviewawards.booking.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Icon-score-white_10.png :agree:

Baldy Foghorn
12-10-2016, 06:17 AM
Was this the Loyalty scheme that was much criticised on here?

marinello59
12-10-2016, 06:24 AM

It's really not needed.

Carheenlea
12-10-2016, 10:05 AM
It's really not needed.

It was not unreasonable for those who strongly advocated the scheme to assume larger travelling crowds in a league campaign where we were competing at the top, but for whatever reason the interest was not there in the volume many anticipated.
That was still no reason to abandon the scheme though, as it surely does a club no harm in having a simple attendance-based points scheme over say a rolling 2 year timescale to assist with ensuring the more regular supporters are catered for when there are ticket rushes. Next season for Ibrox and Tynecastle for starters all going well should there be no cup visits this term.

JDHibs
12-10-2016, 10:56 AM
No, iirc we were told we'd be notified a few days before the tickets went on sale as to when the money would be deducted from our accounts. This has not happened.

This was taken directly from Hibs website.

Says it in black and white. Doesnt mention being notified every game. We are all adults, not in primary school anymore needing reminded about everything every 2 seconds.

How does the away season ticket work?
In signing up for the away season ticket, the supporter is committing to purchasing tickets to every away match when they become available.
The supporter would register card details with Ticketmaster through the Hibernian Ticket Office. The card would then be debited automatically every time an away match goes on sale.

When will my account be debited?
We will aim to debit accounts one day prior to the tickets going on sale to season ticket holders. This is normally approximately 2 weeks before the match, but can change depending on when we receive tickets from the opposition side. If a payment is not taken the Club will contact the individual directly to discuss.

Since90+2
12-10-2016, 11:04 AM
There is absolutely zero chance the club will reinstate the loyalty scheme in the short to medium term. Its gone and wont be coming back so another debate on it is a waste of time.

percy veer
12-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Yawn.. How much notice do people need surley they have a fixture list to hand, not sure people should have been signing up to an away ticket scheme if having £20 out their account every 2 weeks is going to cause them that much of a problem

Itsnoteasy
12-10-2016, 05:10 PM
It was not unreasonable for those who strongly advocated the scheme to assume larger travelling crowds in a league campaign where we were competing at the top, but for whatever reason the interest was not there in the volume many anticipated.
That was still no reason to abandon the scheme though, as it surely does a club no harm in having a simple attendance-based points scheme over say a rolling 2 year timescale to assist with ensuring the more regular supporters are catered for when there are ticket rushes. Next season for Ibrox and Tynecastle for starters all going well should there be no cup visits this term.

You're confident on both being relegated.

Carheenlea
12-10-2016, 06:35 PM
You're confident on both being relegated.

Fortunately a good number of fans remain optimistic that we can win this league. A big away day in Fife this weekend and another next weekend - a couple of wins will get us back on track to build some momentum. A win on Saturday and Dunfermline tickets will sell out early next week.

green.oracle
14-10-2016, 07:58 AM
It's really not needed.

Neither scheme was needed imho.

In over 50 years following Hibs home, away and abroad, i have always managed to get a ticket to a game i want to go to.

GGTTH