PDA

View Full Version : Unacceptable Facebook Behaviour

Pretty Boy
06-10-2016, 04:25 PM
As per a suggestion on another thread. What Facebook behaviour gets on your nerves?

'Sooooo raging'
'What's up hun?'
'It's private, I'll message you bbz'

People commenting on spoof news stories as though they are real, that's more amusing than annoying though. I read one last week from the Southend News Network about a Jamaican man who was campaigning to have signs reading 'This is a smoke free zone' banned as it was offensive to Jamaicans. Cue a load of comments along the lines of 'go back where you came from', 'PC gone mad', 'if you don't like it **** off back to Africa (sic)'.

One like = one prayer

'If you share this Mark Zuckerberg will donate $1 to charity for every share'

Random nonsensical story about an 'eastern European looking man' trying to lure woman/children/a dog into a van in the Asda car park.

Hibrandenburg
06-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Links to pages that have about 3 lines per page so you have to keep tapping next page every few seconds. Click bait to get you seeing more adverts than information that was promised in the link. Grrrrr.

Mr White
06-10-2016, 04:39 PM
People who keep spouting their political beliefs on facebook over and over again. Pointless descriptions and photos of fairly ordinary looking meals someone has prepared. I don't give a flying **** what you had for lunch. I've unfollowed a few people for repeated breaches of both of these. I hate facebook, I'm only on it to keep in touch with friends and family abroad.

Hibrandenburg
06-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Friends requests from friends of friends.. GTF, If I don't know you I'm not letting you troll my profile.

Hibrandenburg
06-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Friends that I know from previous lives who have turned into foaming at the mouth racists but can't see it themselves, immediate unfriend.

sleeping giant
06-10-2016, 05:03 PM
Swearing excessively .

I will swear a wee bit if it adds to the humour. Just the wee swearies though and in a humorous context.
I see people my age using the hardcore swearies and it just doesn't sit right.

Scouse Hibee
06-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Using it in the first place.

I recently stopped and realised how much time I had wasted on ******.

Speedy
06-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Using it in the first place.

I recently stopped and realised how much time I had wasted on ******.

The same could be said about this place :greengrin

Hiber-nation
06-10-2016, 06:14 PM
Thousands of people entering scam competitions to win a luxury holiday on something like "British Air". It's quite incredible how many numpties there are out there, including a couple of my Facebook friends.

Hibrandenburg
06-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Cute cat pictures. Yes their cute but surely you've got something else to say.

Galahibby
06-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Thousands of people entering scam competitions to win a luxury holiday on something like "British Air". It's quite incredible how many numpties there are out there, including a couple of my Facebook friends.

Yeh, this does my head in. Posts by "Thomas Cook." or Emirates Air!" or whatever, (with punctuation at the end) and no blue verification wotsit. Is anyone really that dense? People generally just being tossers and being over the top rude to complete strangers just because they have differing opinions too. Lastly, people being offended by absolutely everything. The most innocuous posts will end up in giant arguments just for the sake of it.

Actually, now that I read all that, I think I should probably just delete my account and get a life :wink:

Hibrandenburg
06-10-2016, 08:31 PM
If you don't repost this then the sky will fall down.

Jack
06-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Amen

Jack
06-10-2016, 09:13 PM
^^^^ That's the only ever time I'm doing that!

I'm on a couple of closed cruise (ships that is :-) sites.

Some of the threads are brilliant in a Dave Gorman lost poem sort of way. A beauty the other day was 'I'm going to the Caribbean over Christmas. Should I wear red nail varnish for Christmas or something more pastel for the Caribbean?' Well all the wimin chipped in with serious posts then a couple of guys who were less than complimentary. I kid you not things got so vitriolic the thread was closed!

The common folk on cruises these days, I saw a man wearing a football top in the dining room, was another classic.

That sort of thing doesn't annoy me, it's too funny for that.

What does annoy me is 'Here are photos of (name of ship) in the Med. There's 3 friggin photos of the boat followed by 163 personal photos of her and her man in dull poses not even their dug would be happy viewing!

matty_f
06-10-2016, 09:15 PM
The spreading of articles that are so fundamentally untrue you'd have to be a ****ing imbecile to believe it in the first place, but to share it as well takes a special kind of stupid.

Danderhall Hibs
07-10-2016, 06:11 AM
"I bet you won't keep reading this post but those that do are my real friends etc"

I don't know what it says after that part cos I've normally moved on and scrolled down.

matty_f
07-10-2016, 07:20 AM
"I bet you won't keep reading this post but those that do are my real friends etc"

I don't know what it says after that part cos I've normally moved on and scrolled down.

:agree: ****ing hate those posts.

Hibee87
07-10-2016, 07:43 AM
People who have had a traumatic event in their lives, which is clearly sad, however posting about it every few days comes over as attention seeking as apposed to grief.

People who post utter ***** made up stories. Some people now and again will have a funny story/incident that happened to them. Fair enough. But there is a a few people who always seem to be in a 'hilariously' embarrassing situation almost daily.

food pictures. Unless youve made it onto masterchef and looking for opinions, I dinny want to see your nans roast dinner. Usually looks like a dugs dinner anyway.

racists. Actually scratch that, ignorant to the fact racists who re post complete bull****.

changes the spelling of words.....gawjus? I mean WTF? usually a munter as well.

Bathroom selfies. They used to not bother me but now, without fail every sat night/sun morning some bint giving it 'traditional bathroom with my besties' all pouting.

the need for every single picture of a person out drinking getting a photo or group photo to hold aloft their drink as though its some sort of prize. I can see your in a pub and assume you would have alcohol, but I dont need to see you holding up your glass of jacobs creek in every picture.

I dont like much about FB to be honest (can you tell).. I had it years ago and stopped it, but lost touch with a lot of friends. I only got it back to get back in touch.

Pretty Boy
07-10-2016, 09:00 AM
People with no sense of perspective. Girl I know is in Florida at the moment and her Facebook the last 12 hours has been rants about how 'cruel' it is that the last days of her holiday are ruined. She's 'trapped' in her villa with 'only' junk food, 2 bottles of vodka and 48 beers. They are 'reduced' to playing Monopoly.

Having the last days of your holiday impacted by a hurricane is probably quite annoying but firstly it's a risk you take going to Florida at this time of year. Secondly it's pretty small fry compared to 300 people dead and thousands homelesss in Haiti and the same risks posed to Florida natives.

Speedy
07-10-2016, 09:06 AM
People with no sense of perspective. Girl I know is in Florida at the moment and her Facebook the last 12 hours has been rants about how 'cruel' it is that the last days of her holiday are ruined. She's 'trapped' in her villa with 'only' junk food, 2 bottles of vodka and 48 beers. They are 'reduced' to playing Monopoly.

Having the last days of your holiday impacted by a hurricane is probably quite annoying but firstly it's a risk you take going to Florida at this time of year. Secondly it's pretty small fry compared to 300 people dead and thousands homelesss in Haiti and the same risks posed to Florida natives.

Saw someone with similar complaints followed by a raft of people feeling so sorry for them that their honeymoon was ruined.

It's 2 days of a holiday and hundreds are dead with many more without any of their stuff. A wee bit perspective wouldn't go amiss.

Hibee87
07-10-2016, 09:16 AM

Taking the humanitarian element to one side, being stuck in with 2 bottles of vod 48 beers junk food and playing monoploy sounds like a great way to end a holiday

Pretty Boy
07-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Taking the humanitarian element to one side, being stuck in with 2 bottles of vod 48 beers junk food and playing monoploy sounds like a great way to end a holiday
Tbf it was Budweiser......

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Future17
07-10-2016, 09:44 AM
I'm not on Facebook because I don't like most people.

Onceinawhile
07-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Mums posting photo updates of their kids daily.

Mums who lost photos of their kids Dailly while calling their husband / the father of the baby "daddy" no, he isn't your daddy, use his name you cretin.

As touched upon share this to win a business class trip anywhere in the world with easyjet. Yes, because easyjet has a business class section.

People who post happy birthday statuses to their relatives who don't use Facebook - usually because they are either a) dead or b) a child. You aren't wishing them happy birthday you are hoping for attention by proxy you prick.

Tag someone so they have to open up their phone and look at a banana. Hahahahahahah top banter mate.

Someone said something, then something else happened, I couldn't believe what happened next. Click here for the full 45 page story full of adverts.

People who celebrate their dogs birthday on Facebook. Or call themselves mum or dad to their dog. Aye? Is that right. Proper weird behaviour.

Mon Dieu4
07-10-2016, 10:26 AM
People on holiday or away somewhere posting constant updates of how great a time they are having, naw your no, if you were having such a great time Facebook would be the last thing on your mind, add to that gym pics or posts that you are off to the gym

Added to the food pics, folk allegedly on a diet who post their healthy meal, behave I sat and watched you eat 3 mars bars, a bit cake and some mccoys at work

Craig_HFC
07-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Minion memes. Usually posted by Aunties (doesn't matter who's, it's always someone's Auntie).

Pictures of Kevin Bridges on stage with words on it that he's never said in his life.

Moulin Yarns
07-10-2016, 10:37 AM
Is it OK that one of the groups I subscribe to is called free beavers?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/freebeavers/

lyonhibs
07-10-2016, 11:21 AM
Oh yes, here we go

1) Couples who say "Happy Birthday" "Love you" "Merry Christmas" "Happy 2 week anniversary babez" and so on and so forth complete with a pishy photo of them kissing in Wetherspoons or something. They're LITERALLY in the same room as one another, but need to do it via Facebook. Attention whoring of the worst kind

2) Cryptic statements that don't name names, either aggressive ones or like depressed "OMG" style ones. And then worse, the folk that go, as has been mentioned, "PM me babe".

3) Folk that share some vaguely funny animal related video, like a pug running into a wall or something and then go "OMG that's sooooo meeeeee!!" and tag half of their presumably similarly vacuous mates for attention

4) Baby photo overkill. The odd one now and again is cute, unless the baby is fugly ofcourse, but like albums full of the wee things just rolling about or stuffing their gub with puréed carrots is just weird.

5) Religious, political and philosophical status updates, especially when repetitive and banging the same drum whilst achieving bugger all except - I assume - to get fellow musos to stroke their chins and go "hmmmm, yes I agree, what cutting insight".

6) Perhaps controversial here, but people who post things like "Missing you soooooo much XYZ" when XYZ is sadly dead BUT they link the name to that dead person's actual Facebook profile they used when alive. Like they're lying there in their coffin on their afterlife i-Phone going "awwww that's nice, Auntie Mary misses me"

7) "I bet you won't share this post to honour our dead troops/the victims of the XXX earthquake/political prisoners in Russia" or whatever, usually with a picture of a poppy/crying child or something. Simultaneously trite pish that has no positive impact on the people the person so deeply cares about and meant to make me feel bad because I'm self aware enough to realise the absurdity of it

8) When someone you thought was decent likes or shares a "Britain First/similar racist *****" post or picture. It's a good way of filtering your friends list through I guess.

9) The number of people who post jpegs/memes that might otherwise be half decent if only it wasn't for the fact that whichever Yank teenager that created it hadn't made a painfully, PAINFULLY basic spelling or grammar error that your aforementioned Facebook contact somehow didn't spot.

That's enough for now. To be continued though I'm sure.....

BroxburnHibee
07-10-2016, 11:41 AM
"I bet that this won't even get one like/share"

Yeah not from me ya sad ******s

Pretty Boy
07-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Oh yes, here we go

1) Couples who say "Happy Birthday" "Love you" "Merry Christmas" "Happy 2 week anniversary babez" and so on and so forth complete with a pishy photo of them kissing in Wetherspoons or something. They're LITERALLY in the same room as one another, but need to do it via Facebook. Attention whoring of the worst kind

2) Cryptic statements that don't name names, either aggressive ones or like depressed "OMG" style ones. And then worse, the folk that go, as has been mentioned, "PM me babe".

3) Folk that share some vaguely funny animal related video, like a pug running into a wall or something and then go "OMG that's sooooo meeeeee!!" and tag half of their presumably similarly vacuous mates for attention

4) Baby photo overkill. The odd one now and again is cute, unless the baby is fugly ofcourse, but like albums full of the wee things just rolling about or stuffing their gub with puréed carrots is just weird.

5) Religious, political and philosophical status updates, especially when repetitive and banging the same drum whilst achieving bugger all except - I assume - to get fellow musos to stroke their chins and go "hmmmm, yes I agree, what cutting insight".

6) Perhaps controversial here, but people who post things like "Missing you soooooo much XYZ" when XYZ is sadly dead BUT they link the name to that dead person's actual Facebook profile they used when alive. Like they're lying there in their coffin on their afterlife i-Phone going "awwww that's nice, Auntie Mary misses me"

7) I bet you won't share this post to honour our dead troops/the victims of the XXX earthquake/political prisoners in Russia" or whatever, usually with a picture of a poppy/crying child or something. Simultaneously trite pish that has no positive impact on the people the person so deeply cares about and meant to make me feel bad because I'm self aware enough to realise the absurdity of it

8) When someone you thought was decent likes or shares a "Britain First/similar racist *****" post or picture. It's a good way of filtering your friends list through I guess.

9) The number of people who post jpegs/memes that might otherwise be half decent if only it wasn't for the fact that whichever Yank teenager that created it hadn't made a painfully, PAINFULLY basic spelling or grammar error that your aforementioned Facebook contact somehow didn't spot.

That's enough for now. To be continued though I'm sure.....

Number 6 is a particular hate of mine.

'Happy Birthday to my bestie, can't believe it's been 2 years already. Sure you're having a wee voddy up there for the 2 of us causing havoc. Missing you babes, think about you everyday.'

Attention seeking pish. The person it's supposedly aimed at obviously isn't going to read it, it's all about getting the 'u ok hun?' attention.

Geo_1875
07-10-2016, 12:03 PM
Friends who gush about their boyfriend/girlfriend and how wonderful their relationship is and how they can't believe it's been 6 months already and the best 6 months of their lives.

I'm sure they said the same thing about the last one, and the one before that and maybe a few others as well.

Hiber-nation
07-10-2016, 12:08 PM

I've got a guy like this who actually votes Labour. He just doesn't get it.

#FromTheCapital
07-10-2016, 12:08 PM
I deleted Facebook about 5 years ago and haven't looked back. I geneuinely couldn't give a **** about what someone I used to go to school with is having for their tea every night. It has it's uses for certain people, but generally it's a a load of nonsense.

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-10-2016, 02:01 PM
I get the feeling I'm not missing much!

Hibee87
08-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Add to my list, those flowers / butterflies on photos. I don't understand it, and you look like a twat.

sleeping giant
08-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Seemingly it's not ok to like the wife's friends pictures from a night out :-)

Galahibby
08-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Friends who gush about their boyfriend/girlfriend and how wonderful their relationship is and how they can't believe it's been 6 months already and the best 6 months of their lives.

I'm sure they said the same thing about the last one, and the one before that and maybe a few others as well.

People who do this then 5 minutes later all they're posting are cryptic statements about how badly they've been treated by the love of their life, and then then 5 minutes after that all the "love you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" ***** starts again. And so on, and so forth ad infinitum...

johnbc70
09-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Seemingly it's not ok to like the wife's friends pictures from a night out :-)

Ha ha, yes it can get you into trouble as well.

#FromTheCapital
09-10-2016, 10:44 AM
People who do this then 5 minutes later all they're posting are cryptic statements about how badly they've been treated by the love of their life, and then then 5 minutes after that all the "love you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" ***** starts again. And so on, and so forth ad infinitum...

Not specific to Facebook but these daft, cryptic quotes usually posted by females. My mrs recently had a bit of a fall out with her best pal. Her pal started posting these stupid quotes on instagram that were clearly directed at my mrs, who then pulled her up about it and she denied it. ****ing strange behaviour.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Its not specifically Facebook but, what is it about folk that need to take pictures on their phone every 5 mins in the boozer? For some reason guys doing it annoys me more. Can you not just enjoy your night?

Hiber-nation
09-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Its not specifically Facebook but, what is it about folk that need to take pictures on their phone every 5 mins in the boozer? For some reason guys doing it annoys me more. Can you not just enjoy your night?

I hate it. Especially when it's a group of 50 something men. Everybody tagged of course. I was the one getting grief for refusing to be in the photo the last time and my mate still tagged me "at the bar".

Load of bollox.

Mixu62
09-10-2016, 11:39 PM
"You have to be from Glasgow/Scotland/Liverpool/etc to get this..." and people like and share them. Usually the same 10-12 crap jokes.

Barney McGrew
10-10-2016, 03:24 PM
Females who put up a pouting picture of themselves, especially those that look like they've been playing chicken with traffic........clearly after the responses they get from their friends saying 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous'.

No, you're not.

Sir David Gray
10-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Random pouting pictures that women put up, particularly ones with that snapchat filter thing that puts flowers in the hair and sparkles on the face. The filter and the pout doesn't make you look any better, trust me.

Posts where someone who is supposed to be something like an army veteran is putting up a sign saying "my daughter says that I won't get 10,000 likes, can you prove her wrong?". I don't know what's worse, the post itself or people taking it seriously and liking and sharing and commenting on it.

People putting up a status saying that "only my real friends will copy and paste this, 99% of you won't bother". What a load of pish.

The attention seeking posts from people saying something vague and random like "OMG" or "Soooooooooooo raging right now" which then leads to people playing along with them by saying "U ok?" and "chin up babe" etc etc and them getting the reaction they craved.

I'm sure there are others.

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Females who put up a pouting picture of themselves, especially those that look like they've been playing chicken with traffic........clearly after the responses they get from their friends saying 'beautiful' and 'gorgeous'.

No, you're not.

Oddly enough, that was the exact chain of events that lead to my post on this thread yesterday. :-)

Scouse Hibee
10-10-2016, 07:25 PM
The pictures of children with some form of deformity with the accompanying post about how some people wont want to look at this picture. Yes I am one of those "some people" and I don't want to sit and stare at some poor deformed child but for some reason that means I am bad does it? There are lots of similar veined posts and I actually defriended an old colleague who kept sharing them despite me telling her how I felt about them.

sleeping giant
10-10-2016, 07:40 PM
The pictures of children with some form of deformity with the accompanying post about how some people wont want to look at this picture. Yes I am one of those "some people" and I don't want to sit and stare at some poor deformed child but for some reason that means I am bad does it? There are lots of similar veined posts and I actually defriended an old colleague who kept sharing them despite me telling her how I felt about them.

Much the same. An ex colleague must have made a donation to a dog charity a few years ago after the fire in Edinburgh and then every picture she posted was of an abused dog.
Swiftly unfriended

calumhibee1
10-10-2016, 07:50 PM
As per a suggestion on another thread. What Facebook behaviour gets on your nerves?

'Sooooo raging'
'What's up hun?'
'It's private, I'll message you bbz'

People commenting on spoof news stories as though they are real, that's more amusing than annoying though. I read one last week from the Southend News Network about a Jamaican man who was campaigning to have signs reading 'This is a smoke free zone' banned as it was offensive to Jamaicans. Cue a load of comments along the lines of 'go back where you came from', 'PC gone mad', 'if you don't like it **** off back to Africa (sic)'.

One like = one prayer

'If you share this Mark Zuckerberg will donate $1 to charity for every share'

Random nonsensical story about an 'eastern European looking man' trying to lure woman/children/a dog into a van in the Asda car park.

"My real friends will share this. I'll know who you all are."

I'll be sharing **** all ta.

Onceinawhile
11-10-2016, 03:41 PM

No, you're not.

It's never gorgeous though is it.

It's "gawjus" or "you're a total ten"

"Thx babes, luv u."

R'Albin
12-10-2016, 09:13 PM
If you don't repost this then the sky will fall down.

Barney McGrew
13-10-2016, 06:13 AM
It's never gorgeous though is it.

It's "gawjus" or "you're a total ten"

"Thx babes, luv u."

That's the ones :greengrin

Also, people who constantly check themselves in to their own house, which usually has some kind of 'hilarious' name.

Moulin Yarns
13-10-2016, 07:39 AM
That's the ones :greengrin

Also, people who constantly check themselves in to their own house, which usually has some kind of 'hilarious' name.

Not on FB but I did come across an unusual house name earlier this week, It Ul Dhu

Green Man
13-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Much the same. An ex colleague must have made a donation to a dog charity a few years ago after the fire in Edinburgh and then every picture she posted was of an abused dog.
Swiftly unfriended

I had to hide a family member's posts after the constant stream of lost dogs/dogs needing a home got too much.

Moulin Yarns
14-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Invitations to play Candy bl00dy Crush.

I have better things to do, thank you very much!!

lyonhibs
14-10-2016, 07:54 AM
"My real friends will share this. I'll know who you all are."

I'll be sharing **** all ta.

Had that this morning. "97% of you won't share this, the other 3% are my true friends"

****kity bye then pal.

Gatecrasher
14-10-2016, 12:01 PM
agree with all of the above

The Scottish "banter" pages, same joke as everywhere else but someone has added "aye" or typed in a Scottish dialect.

The lad bible or any other bible with all their stolen content yet everyone thinks its so original and funny.

Sylar
14-10-2016, 12:51 PM
"Jimmy went for a walk in the park, and you won't believe what happened next/what happened next will astonish you..."

Any post that follows that formula. I get that clickbait like that isn't exclusive to Facebook but it seems to be where I come across it most often!

Nearly everything else posted above is exceptionally deserving of their inclusions!

My_Wife_Camille
14-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Hibs Paige

Danderhall Hibs
14-10-2016, 06:50 PM
Name a city/dogs name without the letter A. I bet you can't...

Aye neither I can - Edinburgh/Fido.

No even a wee bit difficult - wtf are those posts for and why do folk reply?

Mr White
14-10-2016, 06:56 PM

Bristol Rover :greengrin

Pretty Boy
14-10-2016, 06:58 PM

10 x 10 x 0 + 10 = ? Only 3% of people can solve this. If you get it you are highly intelligent.

Aye right, a primary school child knows the answer.

Hibrandenburg
14-10-2016, 07:02 PM
10 x 10 x 0 + 10 = ? Only 3% of people can solve this. If you get it you are highly intelligent.

I always reply with something absurd and irrelevant like "General Custer" when I see posts like that.

Hiber-nation
14-10-2016, 07:12 PM
I always reply with something absurd and irrelevant like "General Custer" when I see posts like that.

But when you do that almost everyone ignores it and continues to answer, as if there was a prize at the end or something. Very strange.

Hibrandenburg
14-10-2016, 07:15 PM
But when you do that almost everyone ignores it and continues to answer, as if there was a prize at the end or something. Very strange.

Aye but it might give my friends a wee chuckle.

Sir David Gray
14-10-2016, 09:25 PM

110? :dunno:

CropleyWasGod
14-10-2016, 09:47 PM
110? :dunno:
Deary me :)))

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Galahibby
15-10-2016, 02:38 PM
And then asks you to type 'Amen' for them as if this will result in some sort of magical 'cure' 🙄

Hibrandenburg
16-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Nominating people to do the latest Facebook fad. Just **** off with all that *****.

EH6 Hibby
16-10-2016, 01:56 PM
I did the obligatory photo of my drink at the airport yesterday as I was leaving for a wee holiday. :greengrin

Hiber-nation
16-10-2016, 02:59 PM
I did the obligatory photo of my drink at the airport yesterday as I was leaving for a wee holiday. :greengrin

That's definitely acceptable Facebook behaviour! Always makes me think that I have to book another holiday soon :greengrin

The_Exile
16-10-2016, 05:13 PM
If this sick child can get 1 million likes on facebook, doctors will perform the operation that will save his/her life.

Yes, yes of course, because doctors sit in the staff room refusing to lift a finger until they get facebook likes, utter cretins and dregs of society that post stuff like that, and I've not decided if the ones who share the status are ten or a million times worse, absolute social misfits.

Zazu62
16-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Came off it a few months back. Was gonna go back on it then I reminded myself how brutal it was it really is a load of crap like

Scouse Hibee
17-10-2016, 09:20 AM
Posts that tell you if attacked at an ATM and forced to enter your PIN putting it in backwards will alert Police and block machine hahahahahaha

HibbyScott
17-10-2016, 12:10 PM
"Try and think of city that doesn't have the letter 'A' in it - I bet you can't!!!" :bye::bye:

Hibrandenburg
17-10-2016, 03:35 PM
With this post I hereby proclaim that all posts made by me on Facebook are my private property and Facebook have no copyright or legal claim to any of the mind numbingly boring crap that I have or will in the future post. Copy and paste this bull**** to you're profile to stop Facebook stealing your firstborn children.

greenlex
17-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Ive had three different fingers up my bum today. Not all at once obviously as that would be plain weird.

snooky
17-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Ive had three different fingers up my bum today. Not all at once obviously as that would be plain weird.

Sounds fishy. But there again, they may have been fish fingers. :dunno: :cool2:

Smartie
17-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Sure you've got the right thread?

In fact, are you sure you've got the right forum?

Pretty Boy
18-10-2016, 06:39 AM
People that like and share post by Anonymous.

'Soon comes the day when we wipe out all your debt'

'We are coming to get you IS'

'We'll reveal the hidden cure for cancer that big pharma doesn't want you to know about'

'We're a bunch of pubescent teens who spend all our time posting **** on Facebook so have never had sex'

matty_f
18-10-2016, 11:55 AM
The posts that say *insert everyday object/drink/food/etc here* gives you cancer and that. Just **** off.

Danderhall Hibs
21-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Photos that say "Dad's be like..."

When did that become English?

wpj
22-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Photos that say "Dad's be like..."

When did that become English?

That does my nut in to! Also most the suggested posts have hee haw to do with anything I like

Hibbyradge
22-10-2016, 02:23 PM
You won't believe number 34.

Mon Dieu4
23-10-2016, 08:14 AM
It's that time of year when the whole "I'm proud to wear a poppy I don't care who it offends" or someone got asked to removed a poppy because a "insert religion" person complained about it, same thing happens a Christmas with nativity plays etc, it's all absolute balls

Hibee87
23-10-2016, 08:55 AM
It's that time of year when the whole "I'm proud to wear a poppy I don't care who it offends" or someone got asked to removed a poppy because a "insert religion" person complained about it, same thing happens a Christmas with nativity plays etc, it's all absolute balls

stop following the daily mail then mate 👍

Mon Dieu4
23-10-2016, 09:27 AM
stop following the daily mail then mate 👍

Where else am I going to get my updates on current affairs?

Galahibby
23-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Maybe more of a pet peeve, but whenever anybody runs a (legitimate) competition and ask you to like and share the post to enter, then you get hundreds of comments saying 'liked and shared'. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!! They'll know if you've liked it and they'll know if you've shared it. It doesn't increase your chances of winning 😡

Pretty Boy
01-11-2016, 07:49 AM
What's this latest pish about 'Top 10 names'?

Top 10 names most likely to get hit by a falling electrical pylon whilst eating a hot dog in Heathrow Terminal 2! And then a list of random names. So many people tagging their friends in it with 'oh dear look out hun'.

Onceinawhile
01-11-2016, 01:46 PM
More of a twitter problem,but seen some meme's posted.

Pages like "Scotland banter" posting meme's "wi typing like how ye would speak ken? It's proper brutal, so it is"

WeeRussell
04-11-2016, 11:38 AM
I don't like the following words/phrases/things that frequent facebook:

Meme
Selfie
Emoji
Buzzing (When used by couples who are "pure buzzing" to see each other's sh** faces)
kl kl
lol
bbz
Bantz
Girls telling you they are a "riot" (Dressing like a slag, drinking a bacardi breezer and then crying at the end of the night isn't being a riot)
People (largely males) who "smash" the gym
Statuses that start "when you.."
Baller

I should probably come off Facebook...

Galahibby
04-11-2016, 10:32 PM
More of a twitter problem,but seen some meme's posted.

Pages like "Scotland banter" posting meme's "wi typing like how ye would speak ken? It's proper brutal, so it is"

One of my pals texts/emails in broad Aberdonian. It's something to behold, I love it. I have to read them in her accent to figure out wtf she's trying to say.

Galahibby
06-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Tag someone so they have to unlock their phone just to look at this photo of [insert name] for no reason.

Why?! :confused:

Allant1981
06-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Tag someone so they have to unlock their phone just to look at this photo of [insert name] for no reason.

Why?! :confused:

To annoy them, my mates and i do it all the time to annoy each other, immature i know!!

Sir David Gray
26-11-2016, 11:18 PM
It annoys me when I see people replying to comments which can only be described as barely amusing with completely over the top remarks like;

":faf: :faf: :faf: pishing"

And

":faf: :faf: :faf: aww nut, canny move!"

If you've genuinely pished yourself because someone has posted a video of their dad putting on his jacket inside out and not noticing it for the rest of day, then you need to see a doctor.

Mon Dieu4
27-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Obligatory airport pint picture, I have seen 3 of these in the last week alone

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Not just on Facebook but, "just spat my coffee out over my screen" (also quite popular on here) Eh, no you never!