PDA

View Full Version : Ann Budge

gjb
06-10-2016, 03:22 PM
Did anyone see her on tv at the hibs ladies game last night the camera was on her for a good 30 seconds and instead of watching the game she was checking out the stand probably to see how to build one properly quite funny though

jacomo
06-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Just waiting for the announcement:

'New Hearts Ladies Team to Feature 12 Players'

Sexton
06-10-2016, 04:13 PM
Did anyone see her on tv at the hibs ladies game last night the camera was on her for a good 30 seconds and instead of watching the game she was checking out the stand probably to see how to build one properly quite funny though

I seen that! She was having a right good look at her surroundings.

NAE NOOKIE
06-10-2016, 04:32 PM
She buggered off at half time, or at least I saw a shadowy figure get into her car ( personalised number plate ) and drive away as I was out the back having a fag. I doubt Ms Budge would waste 45 minutes of her valuable time watching one half of football, so the question has to be asked, what was she doing there?

Could it be the Yams are sailing into choppy waters with their stand building schedule and somebody is putting out feelers about renting a stadium for a few games :greengrin

Kojock
06-10-2016, 04:35 PM

Counting seats.

Waxy
06-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Why dont they just sell the land at Gorgie? The whole thing is not fit for purpose now and will only get worse when attendances get bigger in the future.

Bostonhibby
06-10-2016, 05:25 PM
She buggered off at half time, or at least I saw a shadowy figure get into her car ( personalised number plate ) and drive away as I was out the back having a fag. I doubt Ms Budge would waste 45 minutes of her valuable time watching one half of football, so the question has to be asked, what was she doing there?

Could it be the Yams are sailing into choppy waters with their stand building schedule and somebody is putting out feelers about renting a stadium for a few games :greengrin
Found out we'd nailed everything down so she probably just trashed the toilets then done a runner like every other yam

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

renato
06-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Fixed that for you :greengrin

Found out we'd nailed everything down so she probably just excremented on the toilet walls then done a runner like every other yam

Billy Whizz
06-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Probably publicity seeking as usual

WoreTheGreen
06-10-2016, 06:04 PM
Fixed that for you :greengrin

That'a what Sir Jimmy said

Mikey09
06-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Probably publicity seeking as usual

She hates getting her auld puss in the paper eh?!

Dashing Bob S
06-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Annie Budge
Annie Budge
She straps on a dildo and packs Neilson's fudge

Carheenlea
06-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Annie Budge
Annie Budge
She straps on a dildo and packs Neilson's fudge

http://i68.tinypic.com/2zqh3yv.jpg

Bostonhibby
06-10-2016, 11:02 PM
Leave the auld moose alone, after all she's sucking that extra 6% out of them that might otherwise have been spent to help them.

High-On-Hibs
06-10-2016, 11:06 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/rj2uro.jpg

Brightside
06-10-2016, 11:16 PM

Big supporter of the womens game. Well done to her for coming along.

jgl07
07-10-2016, 01:14 AM

I think you could be onto something there.

The most implausible bit of the new stand plan is the balmy idea of building around the existing stand. Budge is letting this one run in the hope of getting the cash out of the supporters. When the money is handed over, Plan B will be launched. This will involve a short-term groundshare with Hibs at Easter Road while the work is done.

Hibs would not turn down the offer of raising a lot of cash. Hearts have few alternatives bar Murrayfield or Hampden, unless they want to trek up to Aberdeen.

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2016, 04:25 AM
The Hearts stand will be built as it has to because the Asbo stand will simply fall down and kills loads of them in one newsworthy swoop, instead of by stealth with tumors and respitory diseases as is happening at present.

But there will be a whole load of embarrassments and humiliations before that happens. And when it does it will be a cheapo job in a small stadium.

And it will hamstring them on the playing side with their silly business model. As they decline, so fan contributions and attendances will fall.

They will be playing before 5,000 in the bottom half of the SPL in five years.,

jacomo
07-10-2016, 05:07 AM
I think you could be onto something there.

The most implausible bit of the new stand plan is the balmy idea of building around the existing stand. Budge is letting this one run in the hope of getting the cash out of the supporters. When the money is handed over, Plan B will be launched. This will involve a short-term groundshare with Hibs at Easter Road while the work is done.

Hibs would not turn down the offer of raising a lot of cash. Hearts have few alternatives bar Murrayfield or Hampden, unless they want to trek up to Aberdeen.

Can't happen. Have you seen the inside of the South Stand? It is covered with anti-Hibs graffiti. Can't trust them to look after the place.