PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Ardenttwo
03-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Just wondering has there been a change to charges to the Hibs TV. I have already watched a couple of Hibs games out here in Turkey but could not get Sundays game. I contacted the company and asked why I was not getting the game and was told it was because I only had a UK subscription and would need to upgrade to an International subscription Personally I don't think it's worth paying £5:99 a month for this if I cannot see live football

RamblingJack
03-10-2016, 09:50 AM
I live in Spain and pay £8.99 per month...well worth it....An armchair season ticket in HD.

California-Hibs
03-10-2016, 10:43 AM
I live in Spain and pay £8.99 per month...well worth it....An armchair season ticket in HD.

This. Although for the last 2 seasons I've just paid it off for the year. Love Hibs TV!! 👍

surreyhibbie
03-10-2016, 01:46 PM
This. Although for the last 2 seasons I've just paid it off for the year. Love Hibs TV!! 👍

Used it for ages, only audio as in teh UK but the last twice I have tried to connect it has either been down or it suddenly decided the password I have been using forever is no longer valid.

went through a tortuous process last Sunday to try and catch the second half - didnt work. I assumed it was because I was using an iPad (always fiddly) so tried to log in the the official site today from work using a desktop.

Same problem. Went through the tortuous process again to change my password but still no joy.

Think I'll give up and cancel my subscription. Shame, it was good when it worked. :rolleyes:

zlatan
03-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Used it for ages, only audio as in teh UK but the last twice I have tried to connect it has either been down or it suddenly decided the password I have been using forever is no longer valid.

went through a tortuous process last Sunday to try and catch the second half - didnt work. I assumed it was because I was using an iPad (always fiddly) so tried to log in the the official site today from work using a desktop.

Same problem. Went through the tortuous process again to change my password but still no joy.

Think I'll give up and cancel my subscription. Shame, it was good when it worked. :rolleyes:

Have you contacted anyone to ask for help?

California-Hibs
03-10-2016, 04:14 PM

Nightmare 👎 Can honestly say I've next to never had any problem with it. MacBook Pro, Google Chrome, done. HDMI from laptop to tv and there it is, a beautiful HD picture, zero buffering. Sunday just like every other time - perfect.

Billy
03-10-2016, 10:28 PM
support@hibernianfc.co.uk is the contact email.

surreyhibbie
04-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Have you contacted anyone to ask for help?

Yup, got a quick response from the guys there - all sorted. No idea what went wrong but its back.

then I couldnt log in here!

all good now though.:thumbsup: