PDA

View Full Version : Kickback 21/05/16

Leith's finest
03-10-2016, 08:59 AM
Anybody got a link or copy of the thread they had on kickback about cup final? Just wondering what the plums were saying when it went 2.1, I got barred a few year ago, anybody from here get any comments in about cup win

Itsnoteasy
03-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Anybody got a link or copy of the thread they had on kickback about cup final? Just wondering what the plums were saying when it went 2.1, I got barred a few year ago, anybody from here get any comments in about cup win

It's taken you over 4 months to ask that question. You just sobered up.

Smartie
03-10-2016, 11:06 AM
It's taken you over 4 months to ask that question. You just sobered up.

He's just stopped laughing at the FollowFollow one.

Diclonius
03-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Remember checking it - wasn't much to be honest, just the usual "aw ****" and then rapidly descending in to comments about the pitch invasion. There were a couple Butcheresque gems along the lines of "now I don't have to worry about them winning it cause they've won it" but that was about it.

03-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Remember checking it - wasn't much to be honest, just the usual "aw ****" and then rapidly descending in to comments about the pitch invasion. There were a couple Butcheresque gems along the lines of "now I don't have to worry about them winning it cause they've won it" but that was about it.

Your joking?! There was some absolute belters on it!

When we went 2-1 down they were in raptures giving it "115 years ya hobo *******s!" "hibs the team that keeps on giving" "hibsed it again" etc etc.

At 2-2 it was "don't panic, they'll still hibs this"

Then the winner. Oh my oh my the seethe reached whole new levels :faf::giruy2:

Cracking read if ever your in need of a good laugh! Good thing is that unlike their hilarious 2007 final thread they can't hide behind the whole "aww don't care anyway, just a wee cup for diddy teams, irrelevant etc etc" pish.

SteveHFC
03-10-2016, 11:46 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....-final-thread/ (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/) :aok:

" Hibs feeling confident in a final can only mean 1 thing and it's not Hibs winning in a final "

" I have a feeling in my guts and it's not a nice one...."

Lester B
03-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Your joking?! There was some absolute belters on it!

When we went 2-1 down they were in raptures giving it "115 years ya hobo *******s!" "hibs the team that keeps on giving" "hibsed it again" etc etc.

At 2-2 it was "don't panic, they'll still hibs this"

Then the winner. Oh my oh my the seethe reached whole new levels :faf::giruy2:

Cracking read if ever your in need of a good laugh! Good thing is that unlike their hilarious 2007 final thread they can't hide behind the whole "aww don't care anyway, just a wee cup for diddy teams, irrelevant etc etc" pish.

Damn right!!

My favourite thing about the final is watching the highlights again and again. But the second best thing is reading that thread.

It's the guy who states at 2-1 that he's put a bet on at 5-1 describing it as easy money, he's my favourite. I defy any Hibs fan to read that thread without laughing over and over!!!

matty_f
03-10-2016, 02:05 PM
A better thread might be the match updates from the 2-2 when they looked for all the world like they were going to pap us out the cup with a very healthy 2-0 lead going into the last ten minutes.

Anyone got a link to that one? I've not logged on to that site for years and years, but I could be tempted to have a wee read of that thread!

lugz
03-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Our thread is pretty funny as well. Typical hibs, no got the bottle etc etc when it went 2-1. Have to say I was saying and thinking the same at the game.

California-Hibs
03-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Epic thread, read it a few times now! Don't let them fool you, Hibs winning the Scottish Cup in May hurt them. BIG time!

Hermit Crab
03-10-2016, 04:39 PM
A better thread might be the match updates from the 2-2 when they looked for all the world like they were going to pap us out the cup with a very healthy 2-0 lead going into the last ten minutes.

Anyone got a link to that one? I've not logged on to that site for years and years, but I could be tempted to have a wee read of that thread!

Matty, read at your leisure :greengrin http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/157951-official-hearts-v-hibs-match-thread/

03-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Matty, read at your leisure :greengrin http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/157951-official-hearts-v-hibs-match-thread/

Hahaha brilliant :thumbsup: A few of my personal favourites from that:

- Most of them in the first 2 pages predicting 4,5 even 6 goal thrashings of us

- One of them picking out Hanlon in our starting line up as PLEASING that he's starting (aye it certainly was! :greengrin)

- Calling ER a "dump" :faf: Clearly the asbestos of their own tin can "stadium" has gone to their heads

- Hibs will buckle like they always do

And best for last . . . .

- One even accuses Craig Thompson of being a hibs fan :faf::faf::faf: "If Thompson wasn't a vermin supporter, they'd be down to 10 men and we'd be 4 goals up. Beating a cheating ref is not easy"

You really couldn't make that one up :faf: I had to read it twice to believe it lol!

Greencore
03-10-2016, 05:21 PM

Enjoy

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/

Speedy
03-10-2016, 05:23 PM

For me that game felt better than the final.

03-10-2016, 05:28 PM
For me that game felt better than the final.

Highly satisfying. They were so confident that they were gonna give us a skelping that day.

Mr White
03-10-2016, 05:43 PM
- One even accuses Craig Thompson of being a hibs fan :faf::faf::faf: "If Thompson wasn't a vermin supporter, they'd be down to 10 men and we'd be 4 goals up. Beating a cheating ref is not easy"

You really couldn't make that one up :faf: I had to read it twice to believe it lol!
:hilarious
that's got to be an undercover hibby

matty_f
03-10-2016, 07:49 PM

:faf:

Have to say that was very... Pleasing.

Broken Gnome
03-10-2016, 07:52 PM
:hilarious
that's got to be an undercover hibby

To be fair, if you're cheated by Craig Thomson it has been known that you can go down to ten men and lose by four goals. Good of them to concede it's a possibility.

Jonnyboy
03-10-2016, 08:11 PM
:faf:

Have to say that was very... Pleasing.

Agreed. Funny how they kept moanin g about Andy Walker. We do that too so it confirms nobody likes him :greengrin

Stax
03-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Enjoy

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/
That my friend is a beautiful read. Loved the undercover Hibby banned on the last page managed to change his avatar to the cup being held aloft in green & white :greengrin

FranckSuzy
03-10-2016, 09:26 PM
That my friend is a beautiful read. Loved the undercover Hibby banned on the last page managed to change his avatar to the cup being held aloft in green & white :greengrin

:agree: :not worth :tee hee:

03-10-2016, 11:41 PM
The best part is the "don't mind who wins" then 2 pages of "FTH" after hallidays goal. A bit of tloathsome enjoyment of the "cheer up Alan Stubbs" song, an amusing reference to Henderson and "deliverance" then we all know what happens next.

David_D
04-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Both of those are magnificent to read.

HFCdeb
04-10-2016, 06:55 AM
Jambo Cartman
07 Feb 2016
I'm going for 1-1 today just so we can set up the situation where our H1b5 friends start to believe that "Thus iz oor year!" and "Wur gon ti wun thu trebil", they believe this so much that they sell out their three stands for the first time ever in the expectation of humping us, party planned and everything! Well, you can guess the end of that story, pumped by the famous on a night of pure comedy gold.

Easily the best comment on that thread.

Bostonhibby
04-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Jambo Cartman
07 Feb 2016
I'm going for 1-1 today just so we can set up the situation where our H1b5 friends start to believe that "Thus iz oor year!" and "Wur gon ti wun thu trebil", they believe this so much that they sell out their three stands for the first time ever in the expectation of humping us, party planned and everything! Well, you can guess the end of that story, pumped by the famous on a night of pure comedy gold.

Easily the best comment on that thread.
And they still call themselves the "famous" even after bumping their own charities and the poppy fund as well as employing those convicted sex offenders.

I guess Jason's goal in the replay is now the definition of a humping over on yakback.

Club with no shame.

Wonder what it will be like on here if they ever get close to ending their league cup record?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
04-10-2016, 08:08 AM
Enjoy

Pleasing read with my breakfast

LancsHibs
04-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Ha ha just read through that, took about an hour but most enjoyable:greengrin every so often there was a sensible jumbo posing but you could guarantee it was followed by a total seething idiot!

Broken Gnome
04-10-2016, 09:01 AM
Might as well throw in the replay too.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158277-hibernian-v-heart-of-midlothian-match-thread

"To be fair, it is their cup final..."

Bill Milne
04-10-2016, 09:42 AM
To misquote the Proclaimers - "From happiness to misery"!!!

04-10-2016, 10:55 AM
And they still call themselves the "famous" even after bumping their own charities and the poppy fund as well as employing those convicted sex offenders.

I guess Jason's goal in the replay is now the definition of a humping over on yakback.

Club with no shame.

Wonder what it will be like on here if they ever get close to ending their league cup record?

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Without a doubt the most uttery cringeworthy thing ever when they refer to themsleves as "the famous". Sums them up though really, arrogant and believe they are something special.

greenginger
04-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Without a doubt the most uttery cringeworthy thing ever when they refer to themsleves as "the famous". Sums them up though really, arrogant and believe they are something special.

Be fair, they are famous ......

Famous for being vile arrogant cheats and thieves and so far up their own a***holes they ain't seen daylight in years. :greengrin

BullsCloseHibs
04-10-2016, 11:32 AM
"KICKBACK 21/05/2016"

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS GIVING. YOU JUST DON'T WANT IT TO END :agree:

THANK YOU KICKBACK :greengrin

crewetollhibee
04-10-2016, 11:34 AM
One of the quotes asks 'Will Liam Henderson be Hibs' deliverance' ? Oh ya beauty !!!

BullsCloseHibs
04-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Admins, please, ALWAYS, can you bump this :not worth

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-10-2016, 01:05 PM
A truly fascinating read in to the mind of the deluded yam, there is no other football team's supporters who think and act like this, they really think they are some kind of massive high ranking European team when in fact they are just a pishy wee back street club with no class or dignity.

My hatred for them knows no bounds nowadays.

Jim Herriot
04-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Just read the thread now. Pleasing.

Whilst doing so, I added every page of the thread to
https://web.archive.org/web/20161004094937/http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/ to aid future football historians.

Cabbage East
04-10-2016, 02:02 PM
What's the bet the thread mysteriously 'disappears' soon, like a charity thief in the night...

04-10-2016, 04:37 PM
I still want to find a video from the Huns end during grays winner.

matty_f
04-10-2016, 06:50 PM
What struck me reading both the 2-2 and 1-0 threads, was the complete lack of references to 1902 in the usernames, something that was rife before. :hilarious

Heisenberg
04-10-2016, 07:08 PM

There's a good one from the press box. That's near enough the same thing :greengrin

Joe6-2
04-10-2016, 07:36 PM

Pure gold!I
genuinely f&&King hate us sometimes. This is unforgivable, brutal beyond belief.
He knows how we feel about them ALL the time!!!

04-10-2016, 08:00 PM
There's a good one from the press box. That's near enough the same thing :greengrin

Yep still my favourite video of the goal. Must have been difficult as a hun watching the complete bedlam in the hibs end. There's one boy who has the reddest face I've seen since after the 2-2 game at tynecastle.

Bostonhibby
04-10-2016, 09:28 PM

:agree: We were a couple of rows behind them and slightly to the right, couple of younger guys were pretty animated and clearly pleased when the the rangers scored. They'd also brought in a right roaster who was sitting next to them, probably on a freebie - after a bit of aggro caused by him we got him moved as he was in hospitality area with no ticket.

When we equalised and hit the winner they really were unhappy young men. No idea who they worked for but we enjoyed counting the remaining seconds down looking at the clock on one of their lap tops - he was watching the game on it.

erin go bragh
05-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Got this one from the 2-0 up and they Donald ducked it up thread .
graves2002's Photograves2002
07 Feb 2016
If Thompson wasn't a vermin supporter then they'd have been down to 10 men and us 4 goals up at half-time.

Beating a team plus cheating ref is not easy.

Deluded knuckle dragging ,puddle drinking , charity bumping inbreds.

Mikey
05-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Don't forget this one........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?92061-CIS-Cup-Final-Update-Thread-Jambo-Style

brog
05-10-2016, 10:26 AM

What a great read that was!! I love the 1st response to the undercover Hibby where they say " we don't give a **** " right after 1300+ posts showing they do. The seethe is superb! Now for the replay thread! :wink:

Jones28
05-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Don't forget this one........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?92061-CIS-Cup-Final-Update-Thread-Jambo-Style

The original and best 5-1 👍

brog
05-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Might as well throw in the replay too.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/158277-hibernian-v-heart-of-midlothian-match-thread

"To be fair, it is their cup final..."

That is superb! Most of these guys are seriously deluded!

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-10-2016, 11:45 AM
Hilarious nonsense on most of the threads, some of these guys seriously need medical help, they are nothing but a bunch of spawney cheats at the best of times playing in arguably the worst SPFL in living memory.

#FromTheCapital
05-10-2016, 11:52 AM

Yes, I'd love to see that. I'm sure such footage did exist although it's likely been deleted.... It's certainly not a moment I'd like to relive if it had been the other way around.

The video from the press box, mentioned by other posters is as good as we're likely to see. It captures the moment perfectly, but I'd have liked a little more seethe from the Huns in shot. They obviously can't hide their disappointment but they manage to keep it fairly civil.

matty_f
05-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Yes, I'd love to see that. I'm sure such footage did exist although it's likely been deleted.... It's certainly not a moment I'd like to relive if it had been the other way around.

The video from the press box, mentioned by other posters is as good as we're likely to see. It captures the moment perfectly, but I'd have liked a little more seethe from the Huns in shot. They obviously can't hide their disappointment but they manage to keep it fairly civil.

The Rangers TV commentary is something to behold.

As the winner goes in, there's just a meek "aw naw".

Brilliant!

1875STEVE
05-10-2016, 12:38 PM
MY faves:

I tell you what regardless of whether he's the man to take us into next season I hope he is ashamed today. He ******g well should be. He should be embarrassed. The first Hearts boss in 114 years to preside over this and he actually had 2 chances to stop it from happening. Great money spinner Robbie you tart.

Hearts can only blame themselves for this. We had the chance to prevent this

And my arse just fell out

Re Riots:

Take the cup off them, replay the match.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Col2
05-10-2016, 12:41 PM

I still live in hope that some footage sees the light of day. Sky had camera from high up behind the goals which they used for the pitch invasion. That should have the goal from a distance and maybe some Huns below but never seen it released.

gjb
05-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Read what they were saying they really are up on themselves. Robbie Nielsen to blame for us winning the cup because they didn't beat us and sack him because he stated the obvious a good earner for both clubs. Absolute morons, be good to win it this year as well see who they could blame for that.

Hibzbollah
05-10-2016, 01:01 PM
I couldn't read the whole thread. I have had an account since Vlad took them over and I struggle to read much of it. You rarely get intelligent comment. Most of it is just memes or single sentence, guttural, impulsive bile.

However, I do know a few sensible Hawrts fans who were fine with the victory. I live in London and work in the South East. When I got back from the final and went into work the resident Hawrts fan was one of the first to congratulate me. He told me how he was in Edinburgh at Tynie for a charity match his son was playing in on the morning of the final. He then described the atmosphere during the game. They went into one of the main lounges to watch the game with their Hawrts bretheren. He said that he quickly found out how much they loathed us after Stokesy scored and everyone apart from him and his son were cheering on the sectarians. He was really disappointed and slightly disgusted. It made me laugh when he told me about how the whole place slumped in defeat after Gray scored the winner and how they then lunged for the double whiskeys at the bar to work out how they will get over losing the only thing they had over us.

Pleasing.

Salt N Sauzee
05-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Yep still my favourite video of the goal. Must have been difficult as a hun watching the complete bedlam in the hibs end. There's one boy who has the reddest face I've seen since after the 2-2 game at tynecastle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD-e1bi0QLo

you're all very welcome. By far the best cup-final video out there!

Kato
05-10-2016, 01:40 PM

This one, which I hadn't seen before popped up after that one.

GLORIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkCyTxCWhU4

Just Jimmy
06-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Thats tremendous. I still find myself grinning like an idiot and welling up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

BullsCloseHibs
06-10-2016, 02:45 PM
what joy this is :thumbsup:

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-10-2016, 04:18 PM

GLORIOUS!

Fantastic, tears in the eyes once again.

The Glorious!

:thumbsup:

SuperAllyMcleod
06-10-2016, 04:55 PM
I still live in hope that some footage sees the light of day. Sky had camera from high up behind the goals which they used for the pitch invasion. That should have the goal from a distance and maybe some Huns below but never seen it released.

The BBC coverage show a replay from the Huns end (high up) but I think we want to hear the reaction of the Huns as they realise that Hibs weren't working to their script.

There was also one of my favourite pictures taken from that end and there isn't even a Hibs player in it.
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161006/7372b66aa55a7b2b257c3d2c9dda7657.jpg

Mr White
06-10-2016, 05:00 PM
The BBC coverage show a replay from the Huns end (high up) but I think we want to hear the reaction of the Huns as they realise that Hibs weren't working to their script.

There was also one of my favourite pictures taken from that end and there isn't even a Hibs player in it.
It's such a beautiful contrast. Dejection in blue in the foreground with mass sprawling celebration in green behind. A truly wonderful picture :greengrin

Mikey
06-10-2016, 05:01 PM

That's one of my favourite pictures too. The contrast between the players and what's happening behind them says it all :greengrin

Topographic Hibby
06-10-2016, 05:56 PM
One of my favourites as well, have it printed out and ready for my framed programme, ticket etc montage.

Special mention to bulky topless bloke just above the bar!!!

matty_f
06-10-2016, 06:02 PM

The boy that's so raging he had to adjust his jacket. :faf:

Onion
06-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Great picture :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
06-10-2016, 07:16 PM
The boy that's so raging he had to adjust his jacket. :faf:

:greengrin You can just imagine him going "Harrumph" :greengrin

hibees 7062
06-10-2016, 08:13 PM
Got this one from the 2-0 up and they Donald ducked it up thread .
graves2002's Photograves2002
07 Feb 2016
If Thompson wasn't a vermin supporter then they'd have been down to 10 men and us 4 goals up at half-time.

Beating a team plus cheating ref is not easy.

Deluded knuckle dragging ,puddle drinking , charity bumping inbreds.

We should change the title to this :greengrin

Jonnyboy
06-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Check out the pics on flickr for 6/10/16 and see if you can spot the one where Rod says "Aye, they were 2-0 up with ten minutes to go" :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
06-10-2016, 08:45 PM

GLORIOUS!

Tremendous. Here come the tears again