PDA

View Full Version : Hibs club membership

David_D
01-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Sorry if this has been brought up before but couldn't find anything. How do I go about joining the club. I was a member in my younger days. Been looking to rejoin recently. If anyone has any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

monktonharp
01-10-2016, 10:20 PM
David, the Hibernian supporters associasion rooms are run by supporters for supporters and the general rule is that to become a member, you must join via an affiliated supporters branch. hope that helps. you would be best to find a branch, with a person/friend who is prepared to nominate/then find a seconder for the application form. pay the fee, then wait for your application to be accepted by the appropriate committee. sounds a bit OTT, but as a member I am quite relaxed about that. don't want just any auld riff raff walking in oaf the street, dae wi' ? :wink:

linlithgowhibbie
01-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Sorry if this has been brought up before but couldn't find anything. How do I go about joining the club. I was a member in my younger days. Been looking to rejoin recently. If anyone has any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Go down to club tomorrow and ask at the door, they will assist.:thumbsup:

lucky
01-10-2016, 10:23 PM
.net have an affiliation to HSA. So contact an admin

FranckSuzy
01-10-2016, 10:33 PM
.net have an affiliation to HSA. So contact an admin

I think they used to but not now :aok:

If you want to join up, I would wait till Jan :agree: If you pay now, you'll only have to stump up again in a few months as the year runs Jan-Dec :wink:

linlithgowhibbie
01-10-2016, 11:38 PM
True

lucky
02-10-2016, 01:50 AM
I think they used to but not now :aok:

If you want to join up, I would wait till Jan :agree: If you pay now, you'll only have to stump up again in a few months as the year runs Jan-Dec :wink:

Ok thanks