PDA

View Full Version : Team for tomorrow

PatHead
01-10-2016, 07:16 PM
So with Lewis out do we go to a back 3 or make 2 changes with Hanlon to left back and bring back Fontaine in the middle? Also do we bring Keatings in behind the front 2 in an attempt to get more goals?

Tough choices for the manager.

scoopyboy
01-10-2016, 07:26 PM
So with Lewis out do we go to a back 3 or make 2 changes with Hanlon to left back and bring back Fontaine in the middle? Also do we bring Keatings in behind the front 2 in an attempt to get more goals?

Neil Lennon often shapes a team in training but it always isn't the team that starts, he doesn't announce it until the day of the game.

I think it would be hard for anyone to pick the team and get it right.

I would go with Callum Crane at left back but I think he will go with Paul Hanlon, partnering Jordon Forster with Darren McGregor.

If he went with a back three of PH, JF and DMcG then who would play LHS of the five man midfield?

As I said earlier I'm not sure anyone will call it right on here.

PatHead
01-10-2016, 07:32 PM
Neil Lennon often shapes a team in training but it always isn't the team that starts, he doesn't announce it until the day of the game.

I think it would be hard for anyone to pick the team and get it right.

I would go with Callum Crane at left back but I think he will go with Paul Hanlon, partnering Jordon Forster with Darren McGregor.

If he went with a back three of PH, JF and DMcG then who would play LHS of the five man midfield?

As I said earlier I'm not sure anyone will call it right on here.

Is Fontaine not fit or just down the pecking order?

Ronniekirk
01-10-2016, 07:33 PM

Unless Lennon is playing mind games , am sure he has already said he wont risk Fontaine to start so Foster comes in to partner Mcgregor in the centre and Hanlon goes to Left Back
Despite a poor game last week Dylan needs game time to get his form and sharpness back
Cummings has had his dressing down but think he will start and Lennon will hope he makes amends for last weeks misses
Boyle didnt do enough to retain his startting place i dont think

Not seen enough games to know what best partnership is up front but i had expected Holt to have scored more than he has to date
But we need goals so Lennon needs to work out how to get us more goals from the players at our disposal

Mibbes Aye
01-10-2016, 07:35 PM

I thought he was still short of fitness.

I'm expecting Hanlon at LB, with Forster in beside McGregor tomorrow. I think Fonts would be picked ahead of Forster in a straight contest at this point.

bingo70
01-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Guy at my work used to play with Eardley when he was at Blackpool, he says he was two footed and could easily fill in at left back. I think there's probably a fair chance he'll replace Lewis tomorrow.

Ronniekirk
01-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Guy at my work used to play with Eardley when he was at Blackpool, he says he was two footed and could easily fill in at left back. I think there's probably a fair chance he'll replace Lewis tomorrow.

Will be on the bench But would be surprised if he started Bingo but you never know Lennon will ne looking for an way to givenus an edge tomorrow and surrise them

scoopyboy
01-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Don't think he's back in full training yet.

hibsbollah
01-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Hoping he goes with Calum Crane as a straight swap for Lewis in a back 4. But it will come down to how it looks at training.

PatHead
01-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Anyone know who our left back will be playing against? If he is bowf might help to push it towards Crane.

bingo70
01-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Anyone know who our left back will be playing against? If he is bowf might help to push it towards Crane.

Is it not their best player? Tony Andreu?

scoopyboy
01-10-2016, 08:51 PM

Blair Spittal was the name spoken about.

lucky
01-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Hoping he goes with Calum Crane as a straight swap for Lewis in a back 4. But it will come down to how it looks at training.

If PH plays its clear that NL does not think Craine is anywhere good enough to be starting a one of game never mind replacing LS on a permanent basis

erin go bragh
02-10-2016, 09:00 AM

I'd be happy if that's what happens . No keen on Hanlon playing left back as he has been a rock as a ch .

Billy Whizz
02-10-2016, 09:17 AM
I'd be happy if that's what happens . No keen on Hanlon playing left back as he has been a rock as a ch .

Lennon said on HibsTv that he thought Eardley wasn't ready for a start yet

oneone73
02-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Lennon said on HibsTv that he thought Eardley wasn't ready for a start yet

I wouldn't mind Forster in the team. Good goal threat in the opposition box.