PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Decent Results For Us Today

Dashing Bob S
01-10-2016, 06:48 PM
While the so-called 'Skoosh Brigade' -dustings of high quality cocaine still visible around the edges of their nostrils since May 21st- will utterly dismiss the notion, this was a good day for Greens.

Let's take advantage and put United to the sword.

Ozyhibby
01-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Top again by tomorrow afternoon please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoomtownHibees
01-10-2016, 06:54 PM
Top of the league and 6 points clear of 3rd with a win tomorrow

cabbageandribs1875
01-10-2016, 07:01 PM

5 points

LithgaeHibby
01-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed seeing Houston's coupon on BBC Alba when the equaliser went in. They'd already had their usual slice of luck when Sibbald's free kick was deflected in and he thought they were home and dry. Post match comments from Houston and Sibbald were pleasing too as the draw felt like a loss.

Jim44
01-10-2016, 07:11 PM

Who cares about third? We have to get top spot. Second place only gives us an outside chance of promotion IMO. No promotion is unthinkable.

Hibernia&Alba
01-10-2016, 07:14 PM
As the ads say, every little helps. All assistance from promotion rivals is welcome.

Phil MaGlass
01-10-2016, 07:16 PM
While the so-called 'Skoosh Brigade' -dustings of high quality cocaine still visible around the edges of their nostrils since May 21st- will utterly dismiss the notion, this was a good day for Greens.

Let's take advantage and put United to the sword.

We will skoosh this mediocre league.

lord bunberry
01-10-2016, 07:24 PM
I agree, but that's just the high quality cocaine talking :greengrin

HoboHarry
01-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Especially after we sign LG in the January transfer window........

:wink:

BoomtownHibees
01-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Who cares about third? We have to get top spot. Second place only gives us an outside chance of promotion IMO. No promotion is unthinkable.

Of course we need to win it and I didn't say any different but the team currently in 3rd finished above us last season so would be good to open up a gap between us

Jack Hackett
01-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Especially after we sign LG in the January transfer window........

I had every intention of making Celtc an offer they couldn't refuse if I had won the Euro last night. Sadly....:rolleyes:

01-10-2016, 07:36 PM
I agree, but that's just the high quality cocaine talking :greengrin

I'm on the ***** quality cocaine. *****ed my cash on the fine for the final.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Today's results have fallen well for us. Up to us now to take proper advantage.

California-Hibs
01-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Operation skoosh will get back into proper motion again tomorrow. 3-1. Today's results went well for us but when you're gonna ultimately win it by 10+ I wasn't exactly jumping for joy as the results came in, more of a mhm, that's nice.

Smug face installed. 😏

Saturday Boy
01-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Operation skoosh will get back into proper motion again tomorrow. 3-1. Today's results went well for us but when you're gonna ultimately win it by 10+ I wasn't exactly jumping for joy as the results came in, more of a mhm, that's nice.

Smug face installed. 😏

I like "Operation Skoosh". Without starting another song thread, I hear the Mission Impossible theme music when I read it. Maybe it's just my age :wink:

pedroorange1875
01-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Cue, Hibs should take advantage, just like playing Ayr UTD......5-0 predicitions.......wonder what will happen....hmmmmm

0-1 Dundee UTD.....been here far to many times

Captain Trips
01-10-2016, 08:29 PM
A massive 3pts tomorrow, make sure we get them all Neil.

Sir David Gray
01-10-2016, 08:31 PM
We could have done with Queen of the South and Falkirk both losing but they were playing the bottom two sides in the league so it was still expected that they would both win.

We need to make sure we win tomorrow, or else those points that Falkirk and Queen of the South picked up will then be seen as good results for them, instead of points being dropped.

NAE NOOKIE
01-10-2016, 08:38 PM
The kind of weekend where Falkirk, Raith Rovers and QOTS would have been hoping to pick up points on us, a win tomorrow will be massive now they have all failed to win. If we can beat United it'll have been a really good weekend for us.

BoomtownHibees
01-10-2016, 09:02 PM
Cue, Hibs should take advantage, just like playing Ayr UTD......5-0 predicitions.......wonder what will happen....hmmmmm

0-1 Dundee UTD.....been here far to many times

May as well stay in the hoose then

PatHead
01-10-2016, 09:03 PM
The kind of weekend where Falkirk, Raith Rovers and QOTS would have been hoping to pick up points on us, a win tomorrow will be massive now they have all failed to win. If we can beat United it'll have been a really good weekend for us.

United will be thinking the same. Get them right back in it. They would go 3rd alongside Falkirk.

Think we will do it though. Too good a chance to miss.

pedroorange1875
01-10-2016, 09:16 PM
May as well stay in the hoose then

Why? ...Never did any other time

monktonharp
01-10-2016, 09:25 PM
The kind of weekend where Falkirk, Raith Rovers and QOTS would have been hoping to pick up points on us, a win tomorrow will be massive now they have all failed to win. If we can beat United it'll have been a really good weekend for us.United will be our main challengers at the end of the season. a win tomorrow would be a great boost for us. too many times last season we dropped points when we looked as if we were just about to step well clear of the rest.

DH1875
01-10-2016, 11:27 PM
Let's just hope we take advantage of it.

Callyballybe
02-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Let's just hope we take advantage of it.
This. Let's just get the win tomorrow. Forget everything else.

Keith_M
02-10-2016, 06:50 AM
A massive 3pts tomorrow, make sure we get them all Neil.

Fixed that for you

KeithTheHibby
02-10-2016, 06:58 AM

Winning today will go a long way to achieving this. Huge game which I'm confident we will win.

Captain Trips
02-10-2016, 08:26 AM
A marker needs put down today a few stumbles of late IMO anything less than 3pts isnt good enough.

Today everyone needs to step up, missed chances stops today.

Dom'sFirstTouch
02-10-2016, 08:34 AM
Only if we win.

Results like yesterday's show others will all drop points regularly. A decent winning run and we'll pull clear quickly.

Peevemor
02-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Only if we win.

Results like yesterday's show others will all drop points regularly. A decent winning run and we'll pull clear quickly.
They were decent results for us whether we win or not.

emerald green
02-10-2016, 09:37 AM
Yesterday's results seem to show that this league, at the moment, is pretty much a dog eat dog league with all teams capable of taking points from each other. That may change as the season goes on with how, potentially, injuries and suspensions affect each clubs playing squad.

Hibs are going to have to scrap for every point, keep it tight at the back, and when the chances arrive they must take them. Or at least more of them.

This is a must not lose game for Hibs today.

Dom'sFirstTouch
02-10-2016, 10:04 AM
They were decent results for us whether we win or not.

Fair enough.

if we get lose today I won't personally find much consolation in Queens and Falkirk drawing.

GreenLake
02-10-2016, 01:21 PM
The other meaning of "skoosh" has happened to the skooshers.