PDA

View Full Version : Behind the goals

NAE NOOKIE
30-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Does anybody know what time it opens on Sunday? I wish Hibs would put the opening times on the official site when its an early kick off.

NAE NOOKIE
30-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Bump :greengrin

54 views and still nobody knows the answer ..... c'mon Hibs get a grip.

erin go bragh
30-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Does anybody know what time it opens on Sunday? I wish Hibs would put the opening times on the official site when its an early kick off.

Opens at 10 am bud .

Kojock
30-09-2016, 03:29 PM

From official site.
Behind the Goals will be open from 10am on Sunday, with alcoholic drinks being served from 11am, soft drinks, hot drinks and breakfast rolls will be on sale from the time that the suite opens.

Entry to Behind the Goals is to those in possession of a match ticket, with under-18s allowed access to the Almond Suite.

NAE NOOKIE
30-09-2016, 05:17 PM
From official site.
Behind the Goals will be open from 10am on Sunday, with alcoholic drinks being served from 11am, soft drinks, hot drinks and breakfast rolls will be on sale from the time that the suite opens.

Entry to Behind the Goals is to those in possession of a match ticket, with under-18s allowed access to the Almond Suite.

Cheers mate ... couldn't find anything on the Hibs site when I looked,

Famous Fiver
30-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Is it not usually Season Ticket Holders with one guest per season ticket holder?

Didn't know just buying a match ticket entitled you to entry.

Mind you, the cost of the food means I'll have a healthy breakfast before I leave the house.

Onceinawhile
30-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Is it not usually Season Ticket Holders with one guest per season ticket holder?

Didn't know just buying a match ticket entitled you to entry.

Mind you, the cost of the food means I'll have a healthy breakfast before I leave the house.

Thought the same. Will pop in around 11 and hopefully get some change this time!