PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Utd game on Hibs TV?

Dashing Bob S
29-09-2016, 07:33 PM
When games are screened on Sky/BT does Hibs TV still screen them also, or do the club entirely forfeit the rights?

7-Heaven
30-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Still screens them. They usually take a feed from Sky or BT and show it

Dashing Bob S
30-09-2016, 08:52 PM
Still screens them. They usually take a feed from Sky or BT and show it

Let it be known that in an increasingly cold world, there is one man with the integrity, dignity, decency and concern for one's fellow Hibernian citizen, who stood forth amidst the uncaring rabble to not only answer Bobby's lone cry in the cyber-wilderness, but also provide him a lifeline in his desperate hour of need.

7-Heaven, I salute you sir.

Ardenttwo
01-10-2016, 03:19 AM
Let it be known that in an increasingly cold world, there is one man with the integrity, dignity, decency and concern for one's fellow Hibernian citizen, who stood forth amidst the uncaring rabble to not only answer Bobby's lone cry in the cyber-wilderness, but also provide him a lifeline in his desperate hour of need.

Think you should add more water to whatever you are on

InchHibby
01-10-2016, 04:42 AM

I think it should be all water

seanoheimhin
01-10-2016, 09:22 AM

:top marks

Forza Fred
01-10-2016, 09:51 AM
It's on Bein Sports out here.

As a regular to Hibs TV now it will be interesting to watch the game on Bein without having to switch streams every few minutes or reboot the machine.

The seagulls will no longer look like pterodactyls and as for a lack of buffering...well, better stop there.

7-Heaven
01-10-2016, 10:06 AM

No, take more, I enjoyed reading that :not worth