PDA

View Full Version : NHC Warbo Gets Notice of complaint

Keith_M
28-09-2016, 05:11 PM
...for abusing match officials

(http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14769835.Rangers_boss_Mark_Warburton_issued_notice _of_complaint_by_SFA_for_Aberdeen_outburst/)

ancient hibee
28-09-2016, 05:13 PM
I understand that every match official suffered unwarranted thuggery as they left the pitch.

pedroorange1875
28-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Jim Traynor was assaulted to, a statement is imminent

Hibs Class
28-09-2016, 05:24 PM
It's a carlsberg Wednesday!

The Green Goblin
28-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Unbelievable - what beautiful timing. :faf:

SunshineOnLeith
28-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Quite right.

You can't just go invading the pitch after the final whistle and expect no punishment.

iwasthere1972
28-09-2016, 05:44 PM
...for abusing match officials

(http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14769835.Rangers_boss_Mark_Warburton_issued_notice _of_complaint_by_SFA_for_Aberdeen_outburst/)

He would have got away with it if Lee Wallace hadn't blabbed

danhibees1875
28-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Quite right.

You can't just go invading the pitch after the final whistle and expect no punishment.

:faf:

bingo70
28-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Quite right.

Brilliant

Jack Hackett
28-09-2016, 05:58 PM
He was severely provoked and was only defending the players

Kato
28-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Will he not be able to avoid punishment by using his magic hat?

Pete
28-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Catholic conspiracy.

Mr White
28-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Quite right.

Quality. Shamelessly stolen for facebook purposes too :greengrin

SouthMoroccoStu
28-09-2016, 06:08 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Warburtons a.....

Bostonhibby
28-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Probably should have abused the officials in the league cup quarter final to make sure he doesn't have to be anywhere near the pitch when celtc feed them into the mincer again in the semi - final.

cabbageandribs1875
28-09-2016, 06:20 PM
offensive, abusing and insulting language, and the fudbaw harps on about respect pffftt

Bostonhibby
28-09-2016, 06:22 PM
offensive, abusing and insulting language, and the fudbaw harps on about respect pffftt

He heard someone using the term, liked the sound of it and uses it. clearly doesn't appreciate what the word means and how to put it in practice. His tea is out, slow burn..................

johnbc70
28-09-2016, 06:24 PM
How disrespectful!

Deansy
28-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Surprised at this seeing as how our 'Media' failed to make one solitary mention of this incident - despite it being viewed by every single fan and TV-viewer !!

Captain Trips
28-09-2016, 07:19 PM
TMHS or The Magic Hat Society have issued a wand.

SouthMoroccoStu
28-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Quite right.

Congratulations! You have won hibs.net

Mr White
28-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Surprised at this seeing as how our 'Media' failed to make one solitary mention of this incident - despite it being viewed by every single fan and TV-viewer !!

They're much more comfortable reporting on incidents that no camera (in a stadium full of recording equipment) manages to capture. Chick, Keith? That's right guys I'm talking about you :greengrin

rotherhamrob
28-09-2016, 07:40 PM
They can't charge him anyway,his names not mark,everyone knows it's fanny.

dchibs
28-09-2016, 07:51 PM
He heard someone using the term, liked the sound of it and uses it. clearly doesn't appreciate what the word means and how to put it in practice. His tea is out, slow burn..................
Has Engurlund approached him for the job yet.

Sir David Gray
28-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Sevco are planning to lodge an appeal as he apparently dished out the abuse to the officials with the utmost respect.

Bostonhibby
28-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Has Engurlund approached him for the job yet.

The search for a suitable bellend has already begun, he's got to be in with a shout, so long as there's not too many swear words in it.

CraigHibee
28-09-2016, 10:43 PM
What a shame :) the pressure is starting to mount and it's showing lol

blaikie
29-09-2016, 06:49 AM
His career at Rangers is going stale rather quickly.

Iain G
29-09-2016, 06:57 AM
TMHS or The Magic Hat Society have issued a wand.

I think he is a member of the British United Magic Hat Order, London & Elsewhere branch, or BUMHOLE for short...

Deansy
29-09-2016, 08:10 AM
'Mr Respect' on being asked what was said between him and ref John Beaton - 'that conversation will remain private ........ for a variety of reasons' - poor-f*d just can't get a break right now, eh - every fan/viewer with no experience/training at all in 'Lip-reading' KNOWS what was said !!

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1368348-rangers-manager-warburton-charged-with-abusing-match-officials/

Bostonhibby
29-09-2016, 08:16 AM
'Mr Respect' on being asked what was said between him and ref John Beaton - 'that conversation will remain private ........ for a variety of reasons' - poor-f*d just can't get a break right now, eh - every fan/viewer with no experience/training at all in 'Lip-reading' KNOWS what was said !!

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1368348-rangers-manager-warburton-charged-with-abusing-match-officials/
Have a job keeping the lid on it if it's in the refs report and when he is punished for it, surely the meejah will be all over it.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Keith_M
29-09-2016, 10:00 AM
'The Scottish FA confirmed that Warbuton had been charged with a breach of Rule 203: "In that immediately following the conclusion of the above match you did commit misconduct in that you entered the field of play and repeatedly used offensive, abusing and insulting language towards match officials." '

Going by the definitions used regarding the actions of some Fans at the Cup Final, could this possibly be (legally) defined as 'assault'?

:hmmm:

Bostonhibby
29-09-2016, 10:35 AM
'The Scottish FA confirmed that Warbuton had been charged with a breach of Rule 203: "In that immediately following the conclusion of the above match you did commit misconduct in that you entered the field of play and repeatedly used offensive, abusing and insulting language towards match officials." '

Going by the definitions used regarding the actions of some Fans at the Cup Final, could this possibly be (legally) defined as 'assault'?

:hmmm:
Very good point, definitely assault if chic young and Preston witnessed it in any shape or form, or indeed they are prepared to say they witnessed it to get a bit of attention.

Ticks all the hampden definition for assault so throw the book at him.

Hibs Class
29-09-2016, 02:01 PM
From BBC:

Rangers boss Mark Warburton accepts a one-match touchline ban following an angry confrontation with referee John Beaton. "I pride myself on being respectful and being disciplined and if I appeared to lose that then you deserve to be punished accordingly," he said. "I'm not proud of that, if that is the case."

Bostonhibby
29-09-2016, 02:06 PM
From BBC:

Rangers boss Mark Warburton accepts a one-match touchline ban following an angry confrontation with referee John Beaton. "I pride myself on being respectful and being disciplined and if I appeared to lose that then you deserve to be punished accordingly," he said. "I'm not proud of that, if that is the case."
I pride myself on being the opposite of how I actually act! WTF? Pressure must be telling.
I'm away to listen to the Warburton song again

Kato
29-09-2016, 02:09 PM
I pride myself on being the opposite of how I actually act! WTF? Pressure must be telling.
I'm away to listen to the Warburton song again

He did say "if I appeared" and "if that's the case" as though there were still room for the charges being mistaken.

He respectfully refuses to take it fully on the chin.

Hibs Class
29-09-2016, 02:11 PM
He did say "if I appeared" and "if that's the case" as though there were still room for the charges being mistaken.

He respectfully refuses to take it fully on the chin.

He also takes the standard hun approach to matters like this: "if I appeared to lose that then you deserve to be punished accordingly".

Onion
29-09-2016, 02:15 PM
From BBC:

Psychologist would have a field day with this stuff. Yet again, folk connected to Sevco cannot accept responsibility for their own actions and blame others. Seriously :greengrin

Captain Trips
29-09-2016, 02:28 PM
"he said what to the ref sir? Its ok we operate a confidential service here Mr Wallace.

IWasThere2016
29-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Quite right.

:top marks :faf:

Geo_1875
29-09-2016, 02:35 PM
From BBC:

The man talks like English is a foreign language.

Bostonhibby
29-09-2016, 02:39 PM
The man talks like English is a foreign language.
He's England's shame

greenlex
29-09-2016, 02:46 PM

You got that decision last season at Ibrox when McGeouch was adjudged to have handled the ball when he had done no such thing and Tavernier scored from the free kick to steal a couple of points of Hibs. Respectfully suck it up ya fanny.

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-09-2016, 03:49 PM
He does walking on not walking away.

Keith_M
29-09-2016, 05:19 PM

Gobbledeygook.

Hibernia&Alba
29-09-2016, 05:25 PM
A manager of The Rangers being told by the SFA he cannot do as he pleases? What's going on in Scotland? This country isn't what it used to be.

jax67
29-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Thought it would be worth more than the offer of a one match ban.😡

Bostonhibby
29-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Gobbledeygook.
The bizarre thing is he is implying he doesn't know what he said! Was at it for long enough.

He has to stay

Deansy
29-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Psychologist would have a field day with this stuff. Yet again, folk connected to Sevco cannot accept responsibility for their own actions and blame others. Seriously :greengrin

He's taking the p**s with THAT statement - wonder if the GFA will do/say anything about it ...................... :rotflmao:

Wee Effen Bee
29-09-2016, 07:37 PM
Me too Jax. If you look at the footage again, both, iasfanny and the thuggish goalkeeping coach - Jim Stewart - are aggressively posturing to Beaton and 'f' ing and blinding in his face. And he can't even admit he was wrong here - total fud!

Dashing Bob S
29-09-2016, 07:37 PM
If he succeeds at Rangers then he will anywhere.

Because I can't remember anyone in Scottish football being laughing stock to this extent.

Wee Effen Bee
29-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Warbo Gets Notice of complaint
... just for being a total and utter fanny. Nuff said.

Prof. Shaggy
29-09-2016, 07:57 PM

Indeed.

3 might be an established precedent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36999830

lord bunberry
29-09-2016, 08:02 PM
I'm going to miss old fannyhat when he goes

Mr White
29-09-2016, 08:12 PM
I'm going to miss old fannyhat when he goes

We all will but his exit will almost definitely be the second most memorable segment of his involvement with 2016's beaten scottish cup finalists.

Northernhibee
30-09-2016, 07:18 AM
Warbo Gets Notice of complaint
... just for being a total and utter fanny. Nuff said.

He does wear a fanny's hat.