PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Referee

Hibs Class
28-09-2016, 11:40 AM
...is Craig Thomson. Game is live on TV so maybe best to arrive a couple of minutes early!

frazeHFC
28-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Quick view on eticketing looks like its going to be another very good crowd, and I'd imagine the away end will have more than the last couple of matches. Midday's normally a nightmare but perfect this Sunday for those who want to get back and watch the Ryder Cup!

NAE NOOKIE
28-09-2016, 12:12 PM
This is a big game for us .... win it and we are back on track, lose and we are looking at a mini crisis, of all the refs in all the bloody world to get why him? I agree he hasn't been much of a factor in our games he has reffed since 2012, apart from not sending off the Falkirk player in last seasons playoff, but I would rather it was anybody else but him when the stakes are so high for us.

Dashing Bob S
28-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Must have narrowed considerably now that we know who the ref for the Dundee United game is.

The very last t-w-a-t we want to be around right now.

A double on Lennon being sent to the stands, and throw in a dodgy pen.

northstandhibby
28-09-2016, 12:59 PM
Would have preferred a non-controversial referee for Sunday. Craig Thompson and Alan Muir are at the top of the list for being controversial when they referee hibernian matches.

Mon the Cabbage

snooky
28-09-2016, 05:16 PM
Would have preferred a non-controversial referee for Sunday. Craig Thompson and Alan Muir are at the top of the list for being controversial when they referee hibernian matches.

Mon the Cabbage

Suggest the ER groundsman sets out the 18 yard lines at 17 yards just to be on the safe side.

emerald green
28-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Aw naw, not that **** again.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
28-09-2016, 05:22 PM
...is Craig Thomson. Game is live on TV so maybe best to arrive a couple of minutes early!

And get the penalty box lines painted in dayglow to give him a chance...

Borderhibbie76
29-09-2016, 04:43 AM
We need to stop this Thomson paranoia guys...he ref reffed the cup tie at the pbs last season without any real.issue...granted he was a cheating bar steward back in 2012 but since then we have had far worse refs...esp in this sh##y league the last few years

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk