View Full Version : Scottish Football Supporters Survey

ronaldo7
28-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Results in.

https://t.co/MZWfYYMKnb

Discuss.

Gatecrasher
28-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Supporters were seemingly not concerned about match fixing within Scottish football with just 37.88% stating they were either slightly or very concerned about the matter

That's over 1/3 of people, That IS a lot

SmashinGlass
28-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Supporters were seemingly not concerned about match fixing within Scottish football with just 37.88% stating they were either slightly or very concerned about the matter

That's over 1/3 of people, That IS a lot

Would tend to agree. Their interpretation of that particular statistic is baffling to say the least.

NAE NOOKIE
28-09-2016, 12:02 PM
There wasn't much in that that hasn't been discussed on here a number of times.

So far as bars at grounds are concerned, it does seem a bit daft that you can drink in 'behind the goals' for a couple of hours before the game and then have to go outside again to enter the actual stadium .... though personally I'm not that bothered about drinking during the game.

I cant see prices being reduced any time soon, but IMO Hibs do try pretty hard to reduce them when they can, the family prices for the FF lower are pretty good and its usually £15 for early round cup games, the only thing I do disagree with is £28 for cat A games, it should be £25 maximum .... though its only a difference of £3 I think the psychological affect of that extra three quid damages some of our crowds for big games and especially if they are on the telly.

Safe standing areas are the big one for me, and with Celtic's recent introduction of one its not just talk any more. The big barrier to one in the FF lower ( the only part of the ground where it would be practical IMO ) apart from cost was the executive boxes, but it seems to me that with the new Gamechanger stuff and partnership with the NHS etc being sited in the FF Hibs look likely to bin these, I doubt they were much of a money spinner anyway.

News of any changes to the stadium as a result of the above coming out of ER is painfully slow, but I cant see how the bars, which must be a decent earner, could stay open if the FF is to be turned into an NHS type facility. That would surely mean Hibs developing the East to include a new 'bigger'? supporters bar .... at the same time the family section could be moved to the east leaving the way open to redevelop the FF lower into a standing area.

Even if Hibs don't intend to have a standing area its going to be interesting to see what happens with the FF and east in light of these new initiatives .... it all sounds very costly to me.

007 Mickey Weir
28-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Just a bit fun but let's get ahead of the 'Big' team

http://global-vote.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/most-popular-football-club-in-Scotland-2016.html?m=1

TomTheHibbyBev
28-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Get your vote in:greengrin