PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barcelona vs Man City Tickets

Ajo
27-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice - heading to Barcelona for a week and remembered that Barcelona are playing Man City in the champions league on the 19th October. Does anyone know how easy/where I could go about purchasing tickets for the match? It'd be amazing if I could get tickets! Any help would be much appreciated!

Ants
27-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of advice - heading to Barcelona for a week and remembered that Barcelona are playing Man City in the champions league on the 19th October. Does anyone know how easy/where I could go about purchasing tickets for the match? It'd be amazing if I could get tickets! Any help would be much appreciated!

Go onto the Barcelona FC website and enter your Email info for the game, hopefully they will get back to you, that's what I've done!!

Ajo
27-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Go onto the Barcelona FC website and enter your Email info for the game, hopefully they will get back to you, that's what I've done!!

All I can find on their website when I click on the fixture is VIP tickets, can't seem to find normal priced tickets at all?

Billy Whizz
27-09-2016, 06:45 PM
All I can find on their website when I click on the fixture is VIP tickets, can't seem to find normal priced tickets at all?

Try Viagogo

Ajo
27-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Try Viagogo

Tried that and when I click on the match it says that the page I'm trying to access isn't available to customers in your country.

Billy Whizz
27-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Tried that and when I click on the match it says that the page I'm trying to access isn't available to customers in your country.

Probably to stop City fans buying in the Barcelona end
You're best bet will be getting them when you are over, hotel may be able to help

ColintonHibs
27-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Hi guys,

Barcelona must be the most amazing place i've ever been, so beautiful! Make sure you take the bus tours. And if it's your scene the clubs down by the beach is where the party's at! Even on a tuesday lol

jgl07
27-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Probably to stop City fans buying in the Barcelona end
You're best bet will be getting them when you are over, hotel may be able to help
It is not particularly likely as the large allocation of tickets to City should be adequate for most of the demand.

Barca have a 90,000 capacity stadium and 70,000 or so average attendance.

heretoday
27-09-2016, 09:26 PM
You'll have to grease a few palms. :greengrin

GreenLake
28-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi guys,

I bought mine on the Barcelona web site when I went to see them play Bayer Leverkusen September 2015. It was a few weeks before the game and there were plenty of options for someone buying a single ticket - might be a lot less if you want 2 or more together. I had to sit close but not together with my wife at the Madrid derby the week after but the Athleti fans swapped seats to put us next to each other.

Try the Player Zone seats and you get a seat really close behind the benches with hospitality in their massive lounge, Tapas and alcohol included.

Ants
30-09-2016, 06:21 AM
Tickets for the general public go on sale this morning at 11am Spanish time.
Good Luck!

Hermit Crab
30-09-2016, 06:56 AM
Slight hijack here. I'm desperate for two tickets in the atletico Madrid section of their game away to Bayern Munich. I'll be in Munich that week the game is on and I'm really fond of atletico. There's nothing on their official website about any away match tickets at all so no idea if there's going to be a public sale. Other third party sites including Viagogo want nearly £500 for two tickets in the away section but they won't deliver to the uk and there's no way of knowing if these are even genuine tickets last thing I want is to buy them, get them delivered to hotel in Munich to roll up the turnstiles and discover they are fake!!

Are there any Madrid based hibbys that can help me with this?

Thanks. HC

calumhibee1
30-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Barcelona must be the most amazing place i've ever been, so beautiful! Make sure you take the bus tours. And if it's your scene the clubs down by the beach is where the party's at! Even on a tuesday lol

I absolutely love the place. Been a few times with mates and I can vouch for a night out down the beach! Also nip in to the cafes owned by Asians and get a pint of estrella, it's insanely cheap.

Ajo
30-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Tickets for the general public go on sale this morning at 11am Spanish time.
Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like there are some available, presuming we'll be ok purchasing them and they won't think we are away supporters?

Ajo
02-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Has anyone used either live football tickets or easy sports tickets websites? There are tickets available for the game but I'm not sure whether these websites are legitimate or not?

Hermit Crab
03-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Has anyone used either live football tickets or easy sports tickets websites? There are tickets available for the game but I'm not sure whether these websites are legitimate or not?

Read the reviews mate, some good, some bad and some really bad reviews. I'd only trust, at a push viagogo. The rest seem dodgy to me. You pay well over the odds for the tickets and you don't know if A: they'll arrive on time and B: if they're genuine, as some people have been sent fake E tickets after forking out and not getting a refund from the sites. Also worth noting that viagogo don't always deliver to the UK so you'd have to get them sent to an address in Spain to collect them like the hotel you're staying at for example.

I've posted further up that I'm looking for Bayern V atletico in the Atletico section and viagogo have them for sale at 3 times the face value and they won't deliver to the UK and this game does not involve a UK based club....:confused:

Ajo
04-10-2016, 07:34 AM
Read the reviews mate, some good, some bad and some really bad reviews. I'd only trust, at a push viagogo. The rest seem dodgy to me. You pay well over the odds for the tickets and you don't know if A: they'll arrive on time and B: if they're genuine, as some people have been sent fake E tickets after forking out and not getting a refund from the sites. Also worth noting that viagogo don't always deliver to the UK so you'd have to get them sent to an address in Spain to collect them like the hotel you're staying at for example.

I've posted further up that I'm looking for Bayern V atletico in the Atletico section and viagogo have them for sale at 3 times the face value and they won't deliver to the UK and this game does not involve a UK based club....:confused:

Yeah I've just read some of the reviews and they don't sound great, I think we'll just wait until we get out to Barcelona and hope that we can still purchase some tickets from the ticket office there?

Jumbo
04-10-2016, 10:53 AM
Slight hijack here. I'm desperate for two tickets in the atletico Madrid section of their game away to Bayern Munich. I'll be in Munich that week the game is on and I'm really fond of atletico. There's nothing on their official website about any away match tickets at all so no idea if there's going to be a public sale. Other third party sites including Viagogo want nearly £500 for two tickets in the away section but they won't deliver to the uk and there's no way of knowing if these are even genuine tickets last thing I want is to buy them, get them delivered to hotel
in Munich to roll up the turnstiles and discover they are fake!!

Are there any Madrid based hibbys that can help me with this?

Thanks. HC

I've bought tickets through Viagogo for Bayern game before and picked them up at stadium

sambajustice
05-10-2016, 07:13 PM
any recommendations on stuff to do in Barcelona?

I'm going there this weekend!

Ajo
06-10-2016, 03:36 PM
any recommendations on stuff to do in Barcelona?

I'm going there this weekend!

We were going to do the bus tour and get off at a few stops like Parc Guell, Nou Camp and visit them. Also looking for suggestions as to what to do and see. If you stumble across any nice restaurants then let me know!