PDA

View Full Version : Turnhouse Golf - 4th October

jodjam
25-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Bit of a long shot but due to working away from home a lot I need to play another supplementary score to keep my handicap. The only day that I can manage is Tuesday 4th October and was wondering if anyone on here was a member at Turnhouse and fancied a game and marking my card?

Paul

Hibbyradge
25-09-2016, 08:08 PM
I'll ask Norval Barclay. What sort of time?

jodjam
25-09-2016, 10:37 PM
I'll ask Norval Barclay. What sort of time?

Any time Dave. I'm off all day. Thanks

ACLeith
29-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Bit of a long shot but due to working away from home a lot I need to play another supplementary score to keep my handicap. The only day that I can manage is Tuesday 4th October and was wondering if anyone on here was a member at Turnhouse and fancied a game and marking my card?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I can't help you as I'm not a member, but I did play Turnhouse today in a Texas Scramble with my old work place. Have to say a trifle windy - probably reached 8 on the Richter scale at times :rolleyes:

Course in good nick, greens excellent. Some mighty tough par 4s into the teeth of the gale.

Hope you manage to get fixed up.

AC (ex-LAS)

jodjam
30-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Hi Paul,

I can't help you as I'm not a member, but I did play Turnhouse today in a Texas Scramble with my old work place. Have to say a trifle windy - probably reached 8 on the Richter scale at times :rolleyes:

Course in good nick, greens excellent. Some mighty tough par 4s into the teeth of the gale.

Hope you manage to get fixed up.

AC (ex-LAS)

Hi Alistair , yeah it's looking good. Played last week but barely played all summer