PDA

View Full Version : Players ratings

erin go bragh
24-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Any chance of the players ratings and a wee sumarry of today's game .
Cheers .

marjoriebanks
24-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Marciano 6 Not a great deal to do but bit tentative with balls knocked back to him on the ground.
Gray 7 Solid enough defensively but did not offer enough going forward though seem to have to cover McGeouch a number of times.
McGregor 7 Solid if unspectacular
Hanlon 8 Played well and did the job at left back.
Stevenson 4 was not having a great game but the sending off was his own fault.
Bartley 7 Solid but did not contribute going forward
McGinn 8 Best player on the park, needs to start scoring to become an all round class player
Boyle 6 Started well not sue the team used his pace and eventually ran out of steam. Seem to be getting it the neck from the bench.
McGeouch 5 Poor game is he fit enough
Cummings 5 Missed a couple of decent chances, booked for being stupid and if he wants to make it big time he needs to mature.
Graham 5 Not his type of game where little came in from the wings.
Fyvie 6 For the short time he was on he offered more than other midfielders
Foster 7 Again only on for a short time but looked assured.
Keatings 4 Not enough time to do anything.

Not a great day with wind and rain but a lack of guile some poor decision making and being less than street wise cost two points. Not sure this team has the necessary guile need a more aware player to pick passes - who I ma not sure

Kenny McLean 7 Decent game the sending off and the yellow card for Cummings was deserved.

Owain_1987
24-09-2016, 10:25 PM
Marciano 6 Not a great deal to do but bit tentative with balls knocked back to him on the ground.
Gray 7 Solid enough defensively but did not offer enough going forward though seem to have to cover McGeouch a number of times.
McGinn 8 Best player on the park, needs to start scoring to become an all round class player
Boyle 6 Started well not sue the team used his pace and eventually ran out of steam. Seem to be getting it the neck from the bench.
Cummings 5 Missed a couple of decent chances, booked for being stupid and if he wants to make it big time he needs to mature.

Not a great day with wind and rain but a lack of guile some poor decision making and being less than street wise cost two points. Not sure this team has the necessary guile need a more aware player to pick passes - who I ma not sure

Kenny McLean 7 Decent game the sending off and the yellow card for Cummings was deserved.

Are you having a laugh? He missed to clear penalty calls and Stevenson was sent of for less of a challenge than Jamie Hamill was not booked for!

Sir David Gray
24-09-2016, 10:31 PM

I take it you mean Steven McLean? :wink:

I think 7 is quite generous. I would like to see the two penalty shouts again that he waved away for us.

murray26
24-09-2016, 11:15 PM
Hamill was a embarrassment to himself.. Never a yellow card but Lewis should have been smarter.. 2nd yellow deserved imp..

northstandhibby
24-09-2016, 11:21 PM
I take it you mean Steven McLean? :wink:

I think 7 is quite generous. I would like to see the two penalty shouts again that he waved away for us.

Can't really accuse Steven McLean of bias against Hibernian. Refereed the cup final and had a very decent game then.

GGTTH

erin go bragh
25-09-2016, 07:49 AM

Thanks for that MB . Tin hat needed for your last paragraph:)

R'Albin
25-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Can't really accuse Steven McLean of bias against Hibernian. Refereed the cup final and had a very decent game then.

GGTTH

I will forever be thankful for that random last minute freekick he gave us :agree:

Real Emerald
25-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Our corner kicks are awful and only improved when Keatings came on. He seems the only player that can put dangerous balls into the box.

Super_JMcGinn
25-09-2016, 08:40 AM

The obligatory 8 for Hanlon yet you give the same to Super John:not worth who was by all accounts streets ahead of anyone on the park, good job. :aok:

3pm
25-09-2016, 08:45 AM
The obligatory 8 for Hanlon yet you give the same to Super John:not worth who was by all accounts streets ahead of anyone on the park, good job. :aok:

Both very good to be fair.

allezsauzee
25-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Our corner kicks are awful and only improved when Keatings came on. He seems the only player that can put dangerous balls into the box.

I think Keatings should be starting for this reason. He's a decent finisher too but his corners are a big weapon.

J-C
25-09-2016, 09:33 AM

And there she is again, :rolleyes:. Blah blah blah blah blah

erin go bragh
25-09-2016, 11:25 AM

SJM whips in a cracking corner from the left.