Itsnoteasy
24-09-2016, 04:07 PM
A double today.

pedroorange1875
24-09-2016, 04:10 PM
2 goals today

HH81
24-09-2016, 04:12 PM
How many is that he has scored for them this season?

Onceinawhile
24-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Oli Shaw scored for stenhousemuir as well.

California-Hibs
24-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Hope the boy comes back in Jan and starts knocking them in for us

He's playing in a part time team a division bellow. Big difference playing there than here at full time Hibs in the Championship. A season there will do him wonders and hopefully he keeps knocking them in.

lord bunberry
24-09-2016, 05:52 PM
If he keeps scoring at the rate he is should be brought back in January. The goals are the same size in our division and the standard isn't exactly outstanding. Our problems seem to be breaking down the weaker sides in the division who won't be that much better than the teams he's playing against.

bingo70
24-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Is it a season long loan he's on it 6 month?

Would love him to make it with us, no idea if that's realistic or not but confidence counts for a lot and if he's got that after a successful 6 months at east Fife then that could be just what he needs to make an impact with us.

The Captain....
24-09-2016, 06:16 PM
Sounds like the lad just needs to keep doing what he is doing currently. I believe he still trains with Hibs although I'd imagine he must link up to train with East Fife at some point in the week too, so if he keeps the head down, works hard in training, keeps scoring for East Fife he'll do himself no harm at all.

Be a tremendous achievement if he can make the breakthrough at Hibs some day...I really hope he does it.

J-C
25-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Sounds like the lad just needs to keep doing what he is doing currently. I believe he still trains with Hibs although I'd imagine he must link up to train with East Fife at some point in the week too, so if he keeps the head down, works hard in training, keeps scoring for East Fife he'll do himself no harm at all.

Be a tremendous achievement if he can make the breakthrough at Hibs some day...I really hope he does it.

East fife train twice a week, I'd assume he links up with them then and train with Hibs the other times.

staunchhibby
25-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Yep he trains with hibs the rest of the time.

Walter
25-09-2016, 10:03 AM
He can't score less than we did yesterday so give him a chance

high bee
25-09-2016, 10:44 AM

I'm sure Deeks and GOC went to Cowdenbeath when they were in the old 2nd/3rd division and smashed in some goals after only a few games and were recalled. Give him til January and if he's scoring for fun then it shows some serious development from last year and he should be given a chance to prove himself for us.

neil7908
25-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Anyone know what kind of striker he is? Big target man similar to Holt? Or a poacher? Or is he quick?

The_Horde
25-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Anyone know what kind of striker he is? Big target man similar to Holt? Or a poacher? Or is he quick?

Quick and nippy but a total poacher too.

Itsnoteasy
25-09-2016, 02:37 PM
I'm sure Deeks and GOC went to Cowdenbeath when they were in the old 2nd/3rd division and smashed in some goals after only a few games and were recalled. Give him til January and if he's scoring for fun then it shows some serious development from last year and he should be given a chance to prove himself for us.

Was it not Stenhousemuir for deeks.
Can't remember GOC out on loan.

Mr White
25-09-2016, 02:41 PM

Riordan was cooden. Kenny miller went to stenhousemuir. GOC went to peterhead.

scoopyboy
25-09-2016, 02:42 PM

If memory serves me correctly Kenny Miller was Stenhousemuir, Deek was Cowdenbeath and GOC was Peterhead.

Diclonius
25-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Quick and nippy but a total poacher too.

Sounds like Cummings.

high bee
25-09-2016, 03:55 PM
If memory serves me correctly Kenny Miller was Stenhousemuir, Deek was Cowdenbeath and GOC was Peterhead.

My memory was that Deek went there with someone else and they were both recalled after a few games to get their chance with us. Hopefully Insall will continue his form and come back to us and start knocking them in.

scoopyboy
25-09-2016, 04:00 PM
My memory was that Deek went there with someone else and they were both recalled after a few games to get their chance with us. Hopefully Insall will continue his form and come back to us and start knocking them in.

The guy has a knack of scoring goals and I have a hunch that he would score for us as well.

Last season he was scoring in the league two below us and this season he is doing it in the league below.

If he scores regularly between now and Chrimbo I would use him in the second half of the season.

high bee
25-09-2016, 04:14 PM
The guy has a knack of scoring goals and I have a hunch that he would score for us as well.

Last season he was scoring in the league two below us and this season he is doing it in the league below.

If he scores regularly between now and Chrimbo I would use him in the second half of the season.

Just found this on the BBC website, best goals per minute ratio in the league this season at 65 mins per goal.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-league-one/top-scorers

Eyrie
25-09-2016, 06:27 PM
We need someone other than Cummings who can put the ball in the back of the net, and Insall needs to show he can do that for us or he'll be moved on.

But he's training fulltime to play against part timers and I'm not sure he'd get in the matchday squad ahead of Keatings, who can't get in the team at the moment, so I'm wary of considering him as anything more than a long shot.

Northernhibee
25-09-2016, 06:36 PM

You could use exactly the same argument for any player :confused:

IWasThere2016
25-09-2016, 08:39 PM

This.

northstandhibby
25-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Just found this on the BBC website, best goals per minute ratio in the league this season at 65 mins per goal.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-league-one/top-scorers

That's a phenomenal goal rate to date.

Give the man a chance as soon as we're able to.

GGTTH

ian cruise
26-09-2016, 07:22 AM
You could use exactly the same argument for any player :confused:

You could but it's a stronger argument for Insall because while we are not scoring he's away knocking them in for another team, granted at a lower level.

I've no idea if he will be able to make the step up but I'd love for him to be given a chance in the new year.

Baader
26-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Deserves a chance. We are not exactly free scoring and was the same last season.

Insall is 24 so been around a wee while in non-league. I'd like to see him given some game time in January.

Jack
26-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Bring him back early January, get him involved and if he shines keep him. If not back to East Fife.

mim
28-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Jamie scored again last night in a 7-0 win against Burntisland Shipyard in the Fife Cup.
He only played the first half. :wink:

staunchhibby
28-09-2016, 11:07 AM
At least give him a chance.We have nothing to lose by doing this

Oscar T Grouch
28-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Made the SPFL team of the week. :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
28-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Seen a lot of his goals. Loves running in behind the defence and scored quite a few lobs. Confident player by the looks of it and hope he gets a chance.