PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEW HIBS TV WEBSITE LAUNCHED

RSS Bot
21-09-2016, 01:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6818)

grammyb111
21-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Any international subscribers able to tell me if the game on Saturday will be live on Hibs TV (with pictures?) Will be out the UK and may subscribe for the month if it is.

PeeJay
21-09-2016, 03:20 PM
Any international subscribers able to tell me if the game on Saturday will be live on Hibs TV (with pictures?) Will be out the UK and may subscribe for the month if it is.

Yes BUT ... it's audio only...

mikewynne
21-09-2016, 03:23 PM
The log in button works on iOS!

grammyb111
21-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Thanks. I presume it's rare for an away game to have pictures anyway?

worcesterhibby
21-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Looks much improved..good work Hibs

PeeJay
21-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Thanks. I presume it's rare for an away game to have pictures anyway?

Yeah - some away grounds have similar tv setups, but not QoS - think more could be done to link up the various club systems that do exist so we could have more pictures, but Hibs TV in its infinite wisdom has occassionally decided not to even show pictures from Easter Road ... so make of that what you will :greengrin

SRHibs
21-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Why is it whenever Hibs.tv advertise a freeview interview/video it's never as promised? Every time I watch the 'freeview' I get 10 seconds of the video before I'm prompted to subscribe. Same with other people I know.

EDIT: Seems the freeview actually works on this site now. I take it back.

Jay
21-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Why is it whenever Hibs.tv advertise a freeview interview/video it's never as promised? Every time I watch the 'freeview' I get 10 seconds of the video before I'm prompted to subscribe. Same with other people I know,

This happens on my ipad but not laptop. I couldnt even begin to guess why

blackpoolhibs
21-09-2016, 03:54 PM
This gets a thumbs up from me, much easier to get around now and all the links seem to work using my mac. :top marks

Keith_M
21-09-2016, 04:31 PM
Why is it whenever Hibs.tv advertise a freeview interview/video it's never as promised? Every time I watch the 'freeview' I get 10 seconds of the video before I'm prompted to subscribe. Same with other people I know.

Just checked and I get about ten seconds viewing before the dreaded pop-up window appears (and never disappears).

Do you have to view it on a specific OS/Browser combo?

PeeJay
21-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Just checked and I get about ten seconds viewing before the dreaded pop-up window appears (and never disappears).

Not a browser thingy, I think you just have to stay in the "Freeview" section and not click on a video outwith it, i.e. just below its selected videos - just watched the recent Ayr game goals on Freeview without any pop-up window - but tried to watch the old Ayr game from 2012 and the pop-up came ....

overdrive
21-09-2016, 05:05 PM
I'm guessing the disclaimer at the bottom means you can no longer watch live games when you're on your holiday.

Billy Whizz
21-09-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm guessing the disclaimer at the bottom means you can no longer watch live games when you're on your holiday.

I don't think that is the case. I'm presuming that you can only watch home games live if you are outside the UK. You can probably watch some of the away games if the home team, like Raith/Falkirk as an example,have their own Live broadcasts

Jonnyboy
21-09-2016, 07:19 PM

I get the truncated version when I try to watch it on my iphone but get the full version on my desktop

Big90inOz
22-09-2016, 06:43 AM
If I click on Hibs TV I get a screen saying page cannot be displayed :cb