PDA

View Full Version : Bbc man for st mirren gaffer?

Dan Sarf
21-09-2016, 01:04 PM
BBC Scotland's Chick Young, a long-time St Mirren fan, has emerged as the bookies' ninth favourite for the job, ahead of the likes of Ian McCall and Ally McCoist at 25-1.
:tee hee:

JimBHibees
21-09-2016, 01:05 PM
BBC Scotland's Chick Young, a long-time St Mirren fan, has emerged as the bookies' ninth favourite for the job, ahead of the likes of Ian McCall and Ally McCoist at 25-1.
:tee hee:

Would surely only be a stepping stone before his dream job came up when the Bread man goes. :greengrin

snooky
21-09-2016, 01:28 PM
Would surely only be a stepping stone before his dream job came up when the Bread man goes. :greengrin

Chic has met Pele and has one of his jerseys you know (:dunno: might be just a Matalan polyester one though) so he more than qualified for the Midden job.

Jim44
21-09-2016, 01:29 PM

He'll wait long enough then. Warburton can do no wrong in the supporters' eyes. He's just led them to a humiliating defeat against Celtic and he signed one of the biggest mavericks in the game, who is ripping the p*sh out of the club, but he still gets total support and even sympathy from the muppets.

Northernhibee
21-09-2016, 03:33 PM
He'll wait long enough then. Warburton can do no wrong in the supporters' eyes. He's just led them to a humiliating defeat against Celtic and he signed one of the biggest mavericks in the game, who is ripping the p*sh out of the club, but he still gets total support and even sympathy from the muppets.
Not as much as late.

Michael
21-09-2016, 03:41 PM
:faf: Chick Young!!!

Someone has probably wasted a couple of quid on that too.

sleeping giant
21-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Did he have an altercation with HibsTV during the final ?

snooky
21-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Schit Dung shouted to me & my mate at Hampden before the SL Cup Final "I hope your team gets ****ed"
And all we had said was "Why are you here? Rangers aren't playing."

What a great guy :wink:

Itsnoteasy
21-09-2016, 05:36 PM

He also wears a fannies hat

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Schit Dung shouted to me & my mate at Hampden before the SL Cup Final "I hope your team gets ****ed"
And all we had said was "Why are you here? Rangers aren't playing."

What a great guy :wink:

Wow, thats some hard core goading from Young there, yous did well not to run on to the pitch.

Captain Trips
21-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Read a Chic Young article or have your mouth filled with wasps?

Let me think that over please.

Ok prepare the wasps.

mca
21-09-2016, 08:21 PM
:faf: Chick Young!!! Someone has probably wasted a couple of quid on that too.

I Hope He Gets The Job.. :wink: