PDA

View Full Version : Collectors Cards & Programmes

Viking
20-09-2016, 11:44 PM
I Was hoping to collect all the cards they are giving with programmes at all the league home games but I was unable to get one at the Morton game. I think the card was James Keatings from what I've heard.

Does anybody know if there is anywhere online or local to buy backdated programmes and if the card will come with it?

Im not actually fussed for the programmes so only looking for somewhere that will have the card with it

Thanks

Highland_Hibee
20-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Yeah I'd be keen to know too. I've been at all three home league games but had to get my first two programmes through programme master. The Ayr United game had my first card in it and I actually thought it was a really smart wee addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
20-09-2016, 11:50 PM
These will be worth a fortune in the future.

jarre1875
21-09-2016, 01:55 AM
You are probably gonna have to try the publisher of the programme but im not sure they will have the card you are looking for

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Onceinawhile
21-09-2016, 07:09 AM
I missed the start of the dunfermline game and need the David gray one!

Gutted.

offshorehibby
21-09-2016, 07:57 AM
I've not bought programmes in years but was keen to get the collectors cards, so i purchased Dunfermline and Morton through Programme Master, obviously found out the hard way they don't come with the programmes.

I would be keen to get my hands on the cards.

scoopyboy
21-09-2016, 08:00 AM
You are probably gonna have to try the publisher of the programme but im not sure they will have the card you are looking for

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The cards have nothing to do with the programme publisher unfortunately, they are a separate project.

There will be an album being produced to put them in.

Only guessing but I would imagine that individual cards will be made available at a later date.

Galahibby
21-09-2016, 09:27 AM
I've got a Keatings one. First PM can have it :aok:

Viking
21-09-2016, 10:04 AM
I've got a Keatings one. First PM can have it :aok:

I have tried sending you one but it wont work for some reason!

Galahibby
21-09-2016, 10:08 AM
I have tried sending you one but it wont work for some reason!

No worries. If you want it I won't be at the DU game as I'm on holiday but I can give it to you at the following game if you'll be there? Or email your address to trish@hibs.net and I'll post it to you :aok:

Viking
21-09-2016, 10:12 AM
No worries. If you want it I won't be at the DU game as I'm on holiday but I can give it to you at the following game if you'll be there? Or email your address to trish@hibs.net and I'll post it to you :aok:

I think PM has maybe sent now! I am also missing Utd game as on hol but happy to wait until next one or post, whichever is easier for you. I will drop you an email

killie-hibby
21-09-2016, 10:15 AM
These will be worth a fortune in the future.

Worth even more will be the glossy photos of Hibs and Hearts players dished out free every night for a few weeks in the 1950's with the Dispatch newspaper. Haven't a clue what I did with my collection.

brythehibby
21-09-2016, 11:53 AM
I don't suppose anyone has a spare card from the weekend? I was late to the game and got my uncle to pick me up a programme but he didn't get the card you are supposed to get with it. Any help appreciated as I've got the first 2 and planned to collect all of them.

tanfield
21-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Worth even more will be the glossy photos of Hibs and Hearts players dished out free every night for a few weeks in the 1950's with the Dispatch newspaper. Haven't a clue what I did with my collection.

Got all of the hibs ones