PDA

View Full Version : Football on radio tonight

Oscar T Grouch
20-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Just having a fiddle about with the radio to listen to the huns getting humped in the background of the Utd game. My radio (digital) tunes itself to 810mw and the football is on FM. The abc radio player doesn't even list RSFM as a station and has Brian Burnett on. My radio app on my phone is also on Brian Burnett, there is no listing for radio scotland FM on it either.

Does anyone know how to get Radio Scotland FM without a old school analog radio?

Viva_Palmeiras
20-09-2016, 05:45 PM
If you google sportsound on tinternet there should be an MW player link to click.

Their navigation from an iPhone leaves (or left) a lot to be desired...

ancient hibee
20-09-2016, 05:45 PM
I have an FM/AM button on the remote for my digital radio and it takes me through the different wavelengths.

Golden Bear
20-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Just having a fiddle about with the radio to listen to the huns getting humped in the background of the Utd game. My radio (digital) tunes itself to 810mw and the football is on FM. The abc radio player doesn't even list RSFM as a station and has Brian Burnett on. My radio app on my phone is also on Brian Burnett, there is no listing for radio scotland FM on it either.

Does anyone know how to get Radio Scotland FM without a old school analog radio?

Depends where you are but I pick it up on 92.8FM but if I go further up the road then it shifts to 94.1.

Viva_Palmeiras
20-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Oh FM ? Is that what you really want footie normally on MW ? Radio Player for Iplayer ilusually does the trick...

DH1875
20-09-2016, 05:48 PM
If you go to the BBC sport Scotland page there's normally a link to listen to the radio.

Oscar T Grouch
20-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Sorry meant FM. I go onto the radio player and look at schedules, it shows Sportsound on MW but when you press it is says not available through the iplayer. When I Press on the radio scotland icon it takes me to FM and Brain Burnett. I can't get Sportsound on no matter what I try :confused::confused:

Edit: Found it, digi radio on MW now. Thanks for all the replies

Billy Whizz
20-09-2016, 05:54 PM

Only place is below

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_scotland_mw

blackpoolhibs
20-09-2016, 08:39 PM
If you have any sonos wireless speakers, the app lets you search for any station you like. MW and FM radio Scotland is there in DAB quality. :top marks