PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian vs Bayern Munich (Ladies) - 05/10/2016

Mikeystewart
19-09-2016, 11:53 AM
4 Tickets bought for my first Hibs Ladies game.

Hopeful of a decent crowd.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6801

McD
19-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know if there will be an option to pay at the gate?

hoping to make it but won't know until closer to the time

jacomo
19-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Mon the ladies!

Not In The Know
21-09-2016, 08:57 AM
Does anyone have an idea how the ticket sales are going?

Brightside
21-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Only West Lower available at the moment. Other areas will only be opened if they sell out that section.

GreenCastle
21-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Hibs ladies playing at ER this Sunday I heard ?

NAE NOOKIE
21-09-2016, 10:07 AM
Only West Lower available at the moment. Other areas will only be opened if they sell out that section.

I don't get why Hibs are doing this, a lot of people ( including me ) wont want to sit in the lower west and if they are waiting for it to sell out before opening another stand they might not get the crowd they could have .... in these days of electronic entry I don't see why they cant open the east as well. I'll be going regardless though.

Brightside
21-09-2016, 10:15 AM
I don't get why Hibs are doing this, a lot of people ( including me ) wont want to sit in the lower west and if they are waiting for it to sell out before opening another stand they might not get the crowd they could have .... in these days of electronic entry I don't see why they cant open the east as well. I'll be going regardless though.

Minimise costs... really no point in any of the rest of the stands being open..We wont fill the West....and it is open by default. Also bringing all the fan together to try and create a better atmosphere.

Future17
21-09-2016, 10:18 AM

Extra cost of stewarding, catering and cleaning I'd imagine.

Brightside
21-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Hibs ladies playing at ER this Sunday I heard ?

Due to play Stirling on Sunday at Albyn Park as normal....unless thats changed.

HibbyScott
21-09-2016, 10:19 AM

Presumably for the same reason that we don't give Dumbarton the entire South Stand to choose from?

Keeps everyone in one place, and means that they don't need to have enough stewards etc around for more than just one tier of one stand - especially if they're not anticipating crowds on the scale that we've been seeing at ER this season!

Saturday Boy
21-09-2016, 03:07 PM
Due to play Stirling on Sunday at Albyn Park as normal....unless thats changed.

Hibs Ladies have just tweeted that Sunday's match will be at Easter Road. 2pm kick off, £5 entry.

Brightside
21-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Hibs Ladies have just tweeted that Sunday's match will be at Easter Road. 2pm kick off, £5 entry.

Well if you fancy seeing them score some goals before they play the germans, thats your chance. Expect them to beat Sterling easily.

Thegreenside
21-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Well if you fancy seeing them score some goals before they play the germans, thats your chance. Expect them to beat Sterling easily.

Probably by a couple quid at least

macca70
22-09-2016, 08:41 AM
I see it's also live on BBC Alba

GreenCastle
22-09-2016, 08:45 AM

Will hibs ladies get anything from it being live on alba ?

Brightside
22-09-2016, 08:45 AM

Ah thats really poor. Bang goes the chance of a big crowd.