PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Miller questioned by Police

northstandhibby
18-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Kenny Miller is being questioned by police after his wife was taunted by another pub customer in bothwell lanark after the new/old firm game last week. Apparently it could have got really nasty outside in the car park.

Seems tad harsh to taunt a man's wife because of what team he plays for even if it is the huns. Probably a hun neanderthal upset at the result.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1801192/striker-kenny-miller-to-be-quizzed-by-cops-after-he-and-wife-caught-up-in-boozy-row/

GGTTH

Pete
18-09-2016, 06:45 PM
I wonder who grassed him up.

Callum7
18-09-2016, 06:47 PM

It wasnae me am no a grass but I can tell you who did.

Jonnyboy
18-09-2016, 06:50 PM
While he's in they could kill two birds with one stone and quiz him over his alleged injuries after the cup final

Hibbyradge
18-09-2016, 06:51 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/am-no-a-grass?utm_term=.kqqzv42q7#.yrNepqgMn

3pm
18-09-2016, 07:29 PM
Kenny's definitely punching. :greengrin

Alex Trager
18-09-2016, 07:31 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/59b6f26e1be11c0824945630e1cc2c3a.jpg

Cameron1875
18-09-2016, 08:33 PM
How can Kenny Miller look at his wife and think he'd be with her if he wasn't a footballer :faf:.

Lee Wallace has had a busy summer with this grassing too!

DH1875
18-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Why would they question Kenny Miller about the incident :confused: Was he no at Celtic park?

oconnors_strip
18-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Why would they question Kenny Miller about the incident :confused: Was he no at Celtic park?

It happened late afternoon/early evening.

silverhibee
18-09-2016, 09:09 PM
How did the Daily Record not pick up on this story, strange that. :rolleyes:

Eyrie
18-09-2016, 09:34 PM
I'm not clicking on any link to the Sun, but I hope that he's only being questioned as a witness if some lowlife was having a go at his wife because of who her husband is.

silverhibee
18-09-2016, 09:43 PM
I'm not clicking on any link to the Sun, but I hope that he's only being questioned as a witness if some lowlife was having a go at his wife because of who her husband is.

His wife was slapped by a female, it then continued out in to the car park where a brawl insued, police are viewing cctv, Wallace has gave a statement to the police grassing on the bad people.

GreenLake
18-09-2016, 10:26 PM
His wife was slapped by a female, it then continued out in to the car park where a brawl insued, police are viewing cctv, Wallace has gave a statement to the police grassing on the bad people.

Maybe Halliday?

Cosmic Truth
19-09-2016, 05:57 AM

Two women argue in a bar/club/restaurant. This must happen every Saturday in every town in the country.

I know this is going to sound crazy, but it's almost as if someone is planting stories about how their players have been badly treated by supporters of other clubs, in an attempt to deflect away from a bad result. Surely not?

chinaman
19-09-2016, 07:12 AM
According to the hun site the "bears den" it was a man who slapped his wife and her earrings flew out her lugs..BOTH OF THEM .and they were worth 5 figures.
The half wit posters are also claiming "something needs done " against the S.N.P/I.R.A coalition who are targeting all bears and their families.

Santa Cruz
19-09-2016, 09:07 AM
According to the hun site the "bears den" it was a man who slapped his wife and her earrings flew out her lugs..BOTH OF THEM .and they were worth 5 figures.
The half wit posters are also claiming "something needs done " against the S.N.P/I.R.A coalition who are targeting all bears and their families.

A lot these half wit posters have managed to convince themselves that some sort of civil war is about to break out in Scotland.

snooky
19-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Maybe the other couple were just celebrating getting their 3rd course after waiting just over an hour and a half:dunno:

NAE NOOKIE
19-09-2016, 10:12 AM
A lot these half wit posters have managed to convince themselves that some sort of civil war is about to break out in Scotland.

They do have a hell of a conceit of themselves, though who can blame them for thinking that everybody has it in for them, the fact that Nicola Sturgeon didn't jump into a helicopter and fly to Hampden to take charge personally during the pitch invasion quite rightly still rankles with them.

And I'm willing to bet not one of the fans who heroically raced onto the pitch that day to try and put a stop to the Sevco players being kicked, punched and spat on even receives a good citizen award or anything like that.

In all seriousness, if the alleged incident did have anything to do with the fact that she is Kenny Miller's wife then its bloody well not on, to target players away from the game, or their relatives at any time, is bloody despicable behaviour.

jacomo
19-09-2016, 10:30 AM

What if it turns out to be an enraged Hun who slapped KM's wife?

That's the most likely situation isn't it?

BullsCloseHibs
19-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Kenny's definitely punching. :greengrin

He certainly is a fud of gigantic Hunnery proportions

Eyrie
19-09-2016, 11:37 AM

Cheers - hope you disinfected your PC after clicking though.

Iain G
19-09-2016, 11:44 AM

You know in hun logic a five figure sum includes the two digits after the "."

Edson Arantes
19-09-2016, 12:03 PM

The boy who owns the sunbed shop.