PDA

View Full Version : Ayr Goalie.

kaimendhibs
17-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Thought he looked very assured. Took crosses well, looked confident at shots and with ball at his feet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
17-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Thought he looked very assured. Took crosses well, looked confident at shots and with ball at his feet.

Early save from Holt's header was outstanding :agree:

Golden Bear
17-09-2016, 07:07 PM

Yip, it set the tone unfortunately. Remember yon Gordon Banks fellah?!

matty_f
17-09-2016, 07:07 PM
His kicking was abysmal, but he made some good saves.

Jonnyboy
17-09-2016, 07:09 PM
Yip, it set the tone unfortunately. Remember yon Gordon Banks fellah?!

Funnily enough, I said to my brother that it reminded me of that Banks save :agree:

emerald green
17-09-2016, 07:13 PM
He constantly hoofed the ball straight out of play and was time wasting right from the word go.

He had a good save right at the start of the match, but I feel Holt really should have scored with that chance.

kaimendhibs
17-09-2016, 07:33 PM
He constantly hoofed the ball straight out of play and was time wasting right from the word go.

He had a good save right at the start of the match, but I feel Holt really should have scored with that chance.
Agree about the time wasting but it worked for him. Thought his handling was excellent. Imo of course

Billy Whizz
17-09-2016, 07:34 PM

Gordon Banks esq

emerald green
17-09-2016, 07:38 PM
Agree about the time wasting but it worked for him. Thought his handling was excellent. Imo of course

Yep he was quite clever how he went about it. Not making it too ridiculous, and of course the referee did nothing about it. Not as much as a word as far as I noticed.

If it had been Mark Oxley, he would have been yellow carded probably.

adhibs
17-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Was holts header not more or less straight at him? Maybe im being harsh on holt and not giving thekeeper enough credit. Realy thought he shouldve scored though.

FitbaFolkKen
17-09-2016, 07:56 PM

I thought we didn't put enough pressure on him, his kicking was terrible it was going out all the time. Reminded me of Leighton when everyone would huddle on the left at a goal kick.

crash
17-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Was holts header not more or less straight at him? Maybe im being harsh on holt and not giving thekeeper enough credit. Realy thought he shouldve scored though.

Correct, Holt hit the keeper who guessed correctly.

Golden Bear
17-09-2016, 08:07 PM
It was a reaction save from point blank range. One of the very best in my book.

Jonnyboy
17-09-2016, 09:12 PM
It was a reaction save from point blank range. One of the very best in my book.

This :agree: