PDA

View Full Version : Making Headway

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 12:13 AM
Crucial we despatch Ayr professionally as QOS v Raith and Dundee United v Falkirk means our rivals could cut each other's throats.

Ergye
17-09-2016, 12:30 AM
I'm no more worried about QOS, Raith, Falkirk, Dundee United than I am the sky falling in on my head tonight.

Keep the faith Bob.

monktonharp
17-09-2016, 12:53 AM
Crucial we despatch Ayr professionally as QOS v Raith and Dundee United v Falkirk means our rivals could cut each other's throats.:agree: and, lovely if it ends up 2x nil nils in the other games you mention

monktonharp
17-09-2016, 12:54 AM
I'm no more worried about QOS, Raith, Falkirk, Dundee United than I am the sky falling in on my head tonight.

Keep the faith Bob.full moon out there tonight, anything can happen:wink:

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 02:17 AM

Keep the faith Bob.

The faith seldom wavers my dear chap.

Pete
17-09-2016, 03:01 AM

Keep the faith Bob.

Bold...but it's Dundee United we need to look out for IMO. Once they get their act together they will win the vast majority of their games and I just hope we keep them at arms length.

Raith are pish, QOS will drop points and I honestly don't know about Falkirk. They might come good again.

Either way, we win our games and it becomes irrelevant.

ACLeith
17-09-2016, 05:47 AM
Depth of squad will be a major factor over the winter. I've not studied their squads in detail but I can't imagine any others come close to us.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-09-2016, 07:44 AM
A win for us Falkirk and Raith would be great. Bottom line though is that if we keep winning then whatever others do does not matter.

Waxy
17-09-2016, 09:10 AM
If Qos win and Dundee utd dont, it's a two horse race already.

Thecat23
17-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Hibs -2 today. Not worried in the slightest!

jacomo
17-09-2016, 09:34 AM
If Qos win and Dundee utd dont, it's a two horse race already.

Nope, not buying that at this stage of the season!

Ronniekirk
17-09-2016, 10:16 AM
full moon out there tonight, anything can happen:wink:

And a Harvest Moon, so looking forward to reaping what we have sowed
Going for an Autumfest of goals today

calumhibee1
17-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Nope, not buying that at this stage of the season!

Likewise. It's a one horse race now.

Enough said
17-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Bold...but it's Dundee United we need to look out for IMO. Once they get their act together they will win the vast majority of their games and I just hope we keep them at arms length.

Raith are pish, QOS will drop points and I honestly don't know about Falkirk. They might come good again.

Either way, we win our games and it becomes irrelevant.
Not worried about utd in the slightest. We keep winning games they cant catch us.