PDA

View Full Version : Barton tells the truth!

Big L
16-09-2016, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure if this is true but it came from a very good source. Barton in a showdown with Warburton said "I have a son older than this club " has anyone else heard this?

Danderhall Hibs
16-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Very good source :tee hee:

I read it on Facebook as well.

MichaelTheCelt
16-09-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure if this is true but it came from a very good source. Barton in a showdown with Warburton said "I have a son older than this club " has anyone else heard this?

I think that was just someone at the wind up on twitter, seen that comment floating about too mind you but I doubt Barton said it.

Edson Arantes
16-09-2016, 07:28 PM

Insider information eh?

Impressed. :bitchy::bitchy:

Famous Fiver
16-09-2016, 07:32 PM
I know a grandad who wasn't even born when Hearts last won the League Cup!!

All power to your elbow, Joey.

jabis
16-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Grass.

Ringothedog
16-09-2016, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=Edson Arantes;4819757]Insider information eh?

Impressed. :bitchy::bitchy:[/QUOT E]

Regardless of whether Barton said it or not is neither here nor there, the bottom line is that it is true, "the" Rangers are 4 years old and I've drunk cheap and nasty whiskies which are older which is a bit like that hateful bigoted club.

AltheHibby
16-09-2016, 08:20 PM
I know a grandad who wasn't even born when Hearts last won the League Cup!!

All power to your elbow, Joey.

I AM a grandad who wasn't born then. Off topic, but worth saying. 😁

Captain Trips
16-09-2016, 08:28 PM

Hope so as thats a belter

Edson Arantes
16-09-2016, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=Edson Arantes;4819757]Insider information eh?

Impressed. :bitchy::bitchy:[/QUOT E]

Regardless of whether Barton said it or not is neither here nor there, the bottom line is that it is true, "the" Rangers are 4 years old and I've drunk cheap and nasty whiskies which are older which is a bit like that hateful bigoted club.

:cb

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Insider information eh?

Impressed. :bitchy::bitchy:
if you weren't so entertaining I would worry about your sanity. Keep up the good work.

Edson Arantes
16-09-2016, 09:56 PM
if you weren't so entertaining I would worry about your sanity. Keep up the good work.

My sanity is quite excellent thank you.

I was questioning the source of the original poster.

For what it's worth, I think your posts are most entertaining as well. We should meet before the next home game (not tomorrow) and have a wee chin wag. You game?

GGTTH :flag:

RoYO!
16-09-2016, 10:05 PM

For what it's worth, I think your posts are most entertaining as well. We should meet before the next home game (not tomorrow) and have a wee chin wag. You game?

Casual threat of violence? Good work....

Or maybe I've misinterpreted.

brianmc
16-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Casual threat of violence? Good work....

Or maybe I've misinterpreted.

If that's what qualifies as a casual threat of violence to you I'd guess you'd be offended by fortune cookies, or perhaps the 'cooking'instructions on a pot noodle?
A baffling insinuation as far as I can tell.

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 10:21 PM

I'm always game my friend. I'll be in the Alhambra bar as always. You can take offence to many people in there if you fancy it. :greengrin

Ergye
16-09-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm always game my friend. I'll be in the Alhambra bar as always. You can take offence to many people in there if you fancy it. :greengrin

Get the key for the cubicle from Dougie.

Please clean up your mess afterwards. Remember there is only one in the Alhambra and I like to go for a nice long smelly Hearts after a comfortable victory on a Saturday afternoon.

Cheers.

paddy1875
16-09-2016, 10:36 PM
It's Hibs.net no match.com boys. Keep it your trousers

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Get the key for the cubicle from Dougie.

Please clean up your mess afterwards. Remember there is only one in the Alhambra and I like to go for a nice long smelly Hearts after a comfortable victory on a Saturday afternoon.

Cheers.
You're welcome to the key post game my friend. I tend to have pre match nerves and require Dougie to supply the key earlier in the day. :greengrin

RoYO!
16-09-2016, 10:50 PM
If that's what qualifies as a casual threat of violence to you I'd guess you'd be offended by fortune cookies, or perhaps the 'cooking'instructions on a pot noodle?

So you reckon I'm in the 'misinterpreted' camp? Good to know.

northstandhibby
16-09-2016, 10:54 PM

Total bs.

GGTTH

Pete
16-09-2016, 11:01 PM

What else would it mean? If he wants conversation then he's got a keyboard and anything that can be said can be said here.

I love it when people offer to "have a chat" or ask for seat numbers because they know that a meeting simply isn't going to happen.

hibsbollah
16-09-2016, 11:05 PM
:faf: this thread has taken a surreal twist. Are they arranging a romantic tryst or a pagger? You decide:agree:

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 11:06 PM
What else would it mean? If he wants conversation then he's got a keyboard and anything that can be said can be said here.

I love it when people offer to "have a chat" or ask for seat numbers because they know that a meeting simply isn't going to happen.
Are you going tomorrow mate, I always look forward to having a chat with you :greengrin

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 11:06 PM
:faf: this thread has taken a surreal twist. Are they arranging a romantic tryst or a pagger? You decide:agree:
I'm a lover not a fighter :greengrin

Pete
16-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Are you going tomorrow mate, I always look forward to having a chat with you :greengrin

Yes, and I'll come down the Alhambra in a few weeks to give you handers too :yw:

lord bunberry
16-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Yes, and I'll come down the Alhambra in a few weeks to give you handers too :yw:
Ha ha cheers mate.

CalgaryHibs
17-09-2016, 12:19 AM

He's a twat !

GreenLake
17-09-2016, 12:40 AM
He's a twat !

So is Barton

givescotlandfreedom
17-09-2016, 01:39 AM

Smart move. He's not gonnae go to Spain just to fight you :hmmm:

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 02:14 AM

Sadly the two aren't mutually exclusive, with the first too often leading to the second.

Killiehibbie
17-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Sadly the two aren't mutually exclusive, with the first too often leading to the second.
I've heard about the 2nd leading to the 1st. You didn't want to pagger those type of guys.

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 09:07 AM

Mrs Keekaboo and I usually combine the two

:wink: