PDA

View Full Version : Hibs kids ticket

Fritz
14-09-2016, 11:36 AM
Is it possible to order a hibs kid ticket for the Ayr match online? The welcome pack my son received last week suggests it is, but when I reassign the normal kids ticket to his membership number it's still charging me £12 for it. Anyone else managed to do it? Cheers.

Green Man
14-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Once you've reassigned it, the ticket type drop down will let you select Hibs Kids FOC and the price will be zero. Just done it myself.

Fritz
14-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Once you've reassigned it, the ticket type drop down will let you select Hibs Kids FOC and the price will be zero. Just done it myself.

Thanks GM, just tried that but there was still no Hibs Kids FOC option in the drop down list. I was going for FF upper, does it have to be a certain stand?

Green Man
14-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Thanks GM, just tried that but there was still no Hibs Kids FOC option in the drop down list. I was going for FF upper, does it have to be a certain stand?

I did it for the FF Lower - after this weekend all Hibs Kids will be in the South Stand, but you should be ok for the FF against Ayr. Not sure why it won't let you change the type.

Fritz
14-09-2016, 12:32 PM
I did it for the FF Lower - after this weekend all Hibs Kids will be in the South Stand, but you should be ok for the FF against Ayr. Not sure why it won't let you change the type.

Wonder if it's something to do with me using a smart phone rather than pc/laptop? Ended up just calling the ticket office and booking that way. Girl on the phone said the same as you and wasn't sure why it wouldn't work for me. Thanks anyway! 👍

mvteng
14-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Nope. Just tried it in the west & it doesn't work for me either

Fritz
14-09-2016, 01:58 PM

Out of interest were you trying on a phone/tablet or pc?

mvteng
14-09-2016, 02:05 PM
pc

Fritz
14-09-2016, 02:26 PM
Ah well, that's my one (half) theory scuppered then! If you phone the office they'll do it for you. I'm going to email them to see if they can work out why it didn't work. Much prefer to book online as there's no booking fee and I use the print at home option.

Cammy
14-09-2016, 02:28 PM

A long shot, but does the client ref on the hibs kids card match the client ref you have for your child on the website (My Account)? If not then they have 2 client refs which could cause the problem.

mvteng
14-09-2016, 02:36 PM
A long shot, but does the client ref on the hibs kids card match the client ref you have for your child on the website (My Account)? If not then they have 2 client refs which could cause the problem.

yep, to be honest, before today I didn't even know you could do it online & always just phoned up. No big deal. Thanks