PDA

View Full Version : Ayr crowd update

InchHibby
14-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Anyone counting the unsold seats for this match. Forecast is nice and sunny so really hope we can have a near sell out in the home end.
Let's give Lennon more cash for January sales if required, but more important, let's give this team the support they deserve.

California-Hibs
14-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Been enjoying keeping an eye on these crowd threads in recent weeks and surprised we haven't had one till now. Any updates? It's a Hibs kids game so that'll boost the attendance, along with the fact it's a Saturday at 3, good weather forecast, going for 6 wins in a row etc.

Hoping to see a massive Hibs following again from Hibs TV here in Cali!

Dashing Bob S
14-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Love all this 'any updates' stuff. Translates as: 'some other mug count the dots.'

lyonhibs
14-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Love all this 'any updates' stuff. Translates as: 'some other mug count the dots.'

:greengrin :greengrin

As if one can just go down the local shops and buy a ticket sales update with your morning rolls and paper.

NAE NOOKIE
14-09-2016, 11:40 AM
In this modern day and age there should be a click counter on the fishy site that adds on every time a ticket is bought, its a disgrace that dot counting is left in the hands of the ordinary fan :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
14-09-2016, 11:56 AM
In this modern day and age there should be a click counter on the fishy site that adds on every time a ticket is bought, its a disgrace that dot counting is left in the hands of the ordinary fan :greengrin

That would be great fun. You would indeed think that this was technologically possible.

--------
14-09-2016, 11:56 AM

There's a website that'll do it for you.

Link: www.id_ten_T.com (http://www.id_10_T.com) :devil:

:wink:

Greenworld
14-09-2016, 02:36 PM
I can't believe anyone would want to miss this historical record breaking game.
I fully expect at scoreline of 4-0 or more and a bumper crowd of 16k

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Earlydelivery
14-09-2016, 02:42 PM
I agree keep the thread going

Col2
14-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Can we agree some dot counter owners. Calum 7 was fantastic at it and DBS has been pushing for the momentum to continue and I have had a crack at it as well but I have a busy job spend tax payers money working in a fat cat bank pushing bits of paper around....

Do we need some crowd funding to fund the ...emmm...crowd counting... exercise or does Calum 7 just need to get his finger out??

I could use some of my huge underserved bonus to pay a couple of offshore guys to do it and to run some graphs with it as well but I just can't be bothered having to write down the requirements.

greenteam
14-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Anyone counting the unsold seats for this match. Forecast is nice and sunny so really hope we can have a near sell out in the home end.
Let's give Lennon more cash for January sales if required, but more important, let's give this team the support they deserve.

Nice post..keep up the full house thread lad

Phil MaGlass
14-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Heard its heading for a sellout. Yi better get yir tickets fast if yi want tae go. Might see a few Hibs fans in the Ayr end. Insert smiley

Hibby70
14-09-2016, 04:27 PM

There's nothing ordinary about Calum7!!

I did it once - still can't play connect 4 without having a seizure.

Callum7
14-09-2016, 04:31 PM
West stand

01 - 181
02 - 273
03 - 16
04 - 0
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 5
08 - 52
09 - 118
10 - 173
11 - 140
12 - 6
13 - 1
14 - 7
15 - 101

Seats remaining = 1,073

For all you lazy mugs.:greengrin

Hibby70
14-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Rainman7

Earlydelivery
14-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Ha ha class Callum

Nameless
14-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Do remember, Callum could be a club stooge. He could be planted on this board to create buzz and panic in equal measures....it could be said that Callums dot count is ADDING bums on seats, as he falsifys the numbers to drive a rush on sales....an adjudicator is what is needed, to independently check and verify the numbers to make sure they are accurate.....can anyone confirm that Callum is not in fact Mr Roderick Petrie Esq?

Keith_M
14-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Section 25 is just as empty as usual.

Did somebody say that's where PB sits?

Callum7
14-09-2016, 04:54 PM
FF stand

16 - 17
17 - 5
18 - 7
19 - 14
20 - 14
21 - 29
22 - 130
23 - 16
50 - 4
24 - 36
25 - 127

Seats remaining = 399

douglashibs
14-09-2016, 04:54 PM
I can confirm that Callum is not Rod Petrie.

I am.

Enough said
14-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Heard its heading for a sellout. Yi better get yir tickets fast if yi want tae go. Might see a few Hibs fans in the Ayr end. Insert smiley

Heard that with the Morton game and we were a good bit away from it!!!

Hermit Crab
14-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Heard that with the Morton game and we were a good bit away from it!!!

Hes joking mate.

Enough said
14-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Hes joking mate.

😂😂

Greenworld
14-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Well the club have confirmed that sales are way ahead of normal and expect to have very few tickets left at close of business tomorrow

Col2
14-09-2016, 10:02 PM
Well the club have confirmed that sales are way ahead of normal and expect to have very few tickets left at close of business tomorrow

Have they? Didn't see that - have you got a link? Cheers.

SRHibs
14-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Think we'll have the time to get the corners filled in before the start of next season?

Col2
14-09-2016, 10:16 PM
So thanks to Calum's update and my rough count of east stand we have c2100 seats left. So 13,900 sold less hospitality not sold.

Likely to sell minimum 1k between now and kick off and would guess more realistically 1500 so that's 15400 plus Ayr fans of say 500 less no shows and hospitality gaps = 14500-15000.

Topographic Hibby
14-09-2016, 10:19 PM
For some games, we're gonna have to start splitting the South into home & away sections.

Nice problem to have.

FifeHibs
14-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Can the corners be filled in

monktonharp
15-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Can the corners be filled inOf course they can. all things are possible. personally I think they should start with the away end corners. supply the major away fans with much more capacity with restricted views :greengrin good revenue return, and good long list of complainers from the Gorgie mob, Celtic (who have a history of restricted viewing) and that Govan mob which would make it even better.If we do get back up of course, and also it would really annoy Mrs Budge, if she was totally unable to match our capacity in any way! :wink: Acouple of large Screens at our corners, where they can show continual re-runs of David Gray scoring in 92 mins, in May would be a nice touch where the away end could see it.

NAE NOOKIE
15-09-2016, 12:18 AM

If the corners are ever filled in mate its not going to be with seats, we are never going to need a stadium that's any bigger than we have just now capacity wise. Lets not forget that the south holds 4,000 which is well over any capacity we need for away fans, apart from games against the usual suspects.

At best the crowd on Saturday is going to be 15,000 which is still 5,000 short of capacity.

monktonharp
15-09-2016, 12:25 AM
If the corners are ever filled in mate its not going to be with seats, we are never going to need a stadium that's any bigger than we have just now capacity wise. Lets not forget that the south holds 4,000 which is well over any capacity we need for away fans, apart from games against the usual suspects.

At best the crowd on Saturday is going to be 15,000 which is still 5,000 short of capacity.negativity, is the bane of Hibernian fans' lives

California-Hibs
15-09-2016, 02:15 AM

At best the crowd on Saturday is going to be 15,000 which is still 5,000 short of capacity.

Tv's in the corners would be fantastic,

lucky
15-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Leave the corners alone. No need for extra capacity and a waste of money spending on large TV screens.

hibby6270
15-09-2016, 05:37 AM
Whatever the crowd is this Saturday, it'll be "minus 2" as myself and Mrs Hibby6270 are on hols in Vancouver and our West Stand ST's will be unused.

We will though, be up for 7am local time, to watch live on Hibs TV.
:thumbsup::greengrin:agree::flag:

California-Hibs
15-09-2016, 05:57 AM
Leave the corners alone. No need for extra capacity and a waste of money spending on large TV screens.

May I ask what makes you say it would be a waste of money for tv screens? Granted it its money we didn't have and for some mad reason decided to go in the red for it, then yes. However if we had it?

I'm at all types of different Sporting Venues over here in California with my job and I think big screens add and enhance the experience greatly. Player interviews, clips of training during the week, funny Q & A's, classic match highlights shown, replays of key moments in the game right after they happen, etc.

I'll tell you this, if Hibs did have it, and those said things I just mentioned were shown, people would absolutely love it. Guaranteed.

offshorehibby
15-09-2016, 06:05 AM
Whatever the crowd is this Saturday, it'll be "minus 2" as myself and Mrs Hibby6270 are on hols in Vancouver and our West Stand ST's will be unused.

We will though, be up for 7am local time, to watch live on Hibs TV.
:thumbsup::greengrin:agree::flag:

make that -3 as i'm offshore

Callum7
15-09-2016, 06:29 AM
The corners should be made into hospitality blocks.

Greenworld
15-09-2016, 06:41 AM
What a good idea I wonder if the club have looked at this for the East corner

Dashing Bob S
15-09-2016, 06:42 AM

In a perfect world they would all be taken by Liam Henderson.

ian cruise
15-09-2016, 06:54 AM
May I ask what makes you say it would be a waste of money for tv screens? Granted it its money we didn't have and for some mad reason decided to go in the red for it, then yes. However if we had it?

I'm at all types of different Sporting Venues over here in California with my job and I think big screens add and enhance the experience greatly. Player interviews, clips of training during the week, funny Q & A's, classic match highlights shown, replays of key moments in the game right after they happen, etc.

I'll tell you this, if Hibs did have it, and those said things I just mentioned were shown, people would absolutely love it. Guaranteed.

I'm with you on this, the way the TV screens are used at Murrayfield is fantastic and adds to the match day experience. Would definitely make a positive impact in my opinion but only if the cash was available and not required for the team. Could pre-sell advertising space to help fund it, then you would know what scope you had to do work

killie-hibby
15-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Upgrading the PA system should take priority over TV screens and seats in the corners.

scoopyboy
15-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Upgrading the team to get out of the Championship should be the only priority if there is cash available.

andrew70
15-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Upgrading the team to get out of the Championship should be the only priority if there is cash available.

This. The feel good factor has got to some here.

If Petrie et al had suggested, last season, filling in the corners, installing tv screens or upgrading PA systems he'd have been, rightly, lambasted.

We may have won the cup but before any of the above happens we need to get back where we belong then challenging in the upper echelons of the Premiership.

When is the Helipad coming though.....

Smartie
15-09-2016, 07:56 AM
I can confirm that Callum is not Rod Petrie.

I am.

It's easy to get your dot counters and your bean counters mixed up.

Smartie
15-09-2016, 07:58 AM
This. The feel good factor has got to some here.

If Petrie et al had suggested filling in the corners, installing tv screens or upgrading PA systems he'd have been, rightly, lambasted.

We may have won the cup but before any of the above happens we need to get back where we belong then challenging in the upper echelons of the Premiership.

When is the Helipad coming though.....

I like the helipad idea, but iirc Jim Duffy is the only person who comes to ER by helicopter.

Is this really the most practical use of precious club funds for 2 visits a season from Greenock Morton?

killie-hibby
15-09-2016, 08:12 AM

I dont think any Hibs supporter is daft enough to have any other priority than promotion. I am assuming Hibs have different budgets for on field and off field matters.

scoopyboy
15-09-2016, 08:40 AM
I dont think any Hibs supporter is daft enough to have any other priority than promotion. I am assuming Hibs have different budgets for on field and off field matters.

They have but I think the pendulum has swung largely to getting up.

Iggy Pope
15-09-2016, 08:56 AM
In a perfect world they would all be taken by Liam Henderson.

Marvellous :greengrin

1875STEVE
15-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Instead of filing in corners (which i'm pretty sure Hibs have already said is as costly as building a whole stand) or putting in big screens, if we have money, id like to see us do something with the space behind the East, even if it's entertainment, either for kids or adults.

andrew70
15-09-2016, 09:01 AM
I like the helipad idea, but iirc Jim Duffy is the only person who comes to ER by helicopter.

Is this really the most practical use of precious club funds for 2 visits a season from Greenock Morton?

Hopefully there's only one left for the forseeable future...

lucky
15-09-2016, 09:02 AM

Not saying fans would not love it. But we are a Scottish championship club not awash with cash. No more infrastructure projects until we are promoted. Then we can look at other projects such as a full size indoor pitch at East Mains. Big screens way down the list

Smartie
15-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Hopefully there's only one left for the forseeable future...

Good point.

Does Leigh Griffiths still travel everywhere by jetpack?

Maybe he could use it WHEN we get promoted?

California-Hibs
15-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Not saying fans would not love it. But we are a Scottish championship club not awash with cash. No more infrastructure projects until we are promoted. Then we can look at other projects such as a full size indoor pitch at East Mains. Big screens way down the list

I definitely do agree with you, it's not a 'priority' by any stretch of the imagination. After we're promoted of course, and if we ever do find ourselves in a very very good strong financial state then all I'm saying is it's something I'd love the club to one day consider.

Dashing Bob S
15-09-2016, 01:00 PM
Neglecting the playing side to focus on the infrastructure worked wonders for us the last time.

It will be seen as masterstroke by Petrie to break out Scottish Cup hoodoo.

My god, writing that sentence has made me want to hump the missus and cut my own throat.

Just another afternoon in Merchy.

Earlydelivery
15-09-2016, 01:24 PM
We need Callum to get this thread back on track :agree:

NAE NOOKIE
15-09-2016, 01:26 PM
negativity, is the bane of Hibernian fans' lives

I wasn't being negative mate. I'm sure there will come a time when there might be the need for a capacity over what we have now for the odd unusual match, but until recently ( very recently ) our crowds were only half filling ER and rattling about in that was bad enough, I would hate to see the same crowds in an even bigger ground. Lets not forget that in the last near enough 50 years our average attendance has rarely topped 14,000

Given past events I don't think a single Hibs fan would want to see infrastructure given priority over the team on the park at any stage no matter what league we are in. But IMO finishing the stadium should always be on the agenda, even if only as a statement of intent. The stadium is very, very good as it is at the present, but it will only reach its true potential when the corners are filled in and all 4 stands linked up to give it the fully enclosed feel it should have .... when that happens what a stadium we will have.

scoopyboy
15-09-2016, 02:01 PM
I wasn't being negative mate. I'm sure there will come a time when there might be the need for a capacity over what we have now for the odd unusual match, but until recently ( very recently ) our crowds were only half filling ER and rattling about in that was bad enough, I would hate to see the same crowds in an even bigger ground. Lets not forget that in the last near enough 50 years our average attendance has rarely topped 14,000

Given past events I don't think a single Hibs fan would want to see infrastructure given priority over the team on the park at any stage no matter what league we are in. But IMO finishing the stadium should always be on the agenda, even if only as a statement of intent. The stadium is very, very good as it is at the present, but it will only reach its true potential when the corners are filled in and all 4 stands linked up to give it the fully enclosed feel it should have .... when that happens what a stadium we will have.

Not against that at all in the fullness of time.

Right now though as we are all agreed it is on the back burner.

Moulin Yarns
15-09-2016, 02:17 PM
We need Callum to get this thread back on track :agree:

Section 13 has gone red :greengrin

Phil MaGlass
15-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Whit aboot gettin a new sponsor in for the screens. Didnae cost my club a penny and they are excellent big screens.

Jack
15-09-2016, 02:59 PM

Not in time for Saturday.

Topographic Hibby
15-09-2016, 03:06 PM
Since we are throwing cash around for jumbo-screens, helipads and wedge-shaped hospitality boxes, how about installing an extra couple of stairwells in the East. Takes an age to get out of there - gawd helps us if there is a genuine evacuation requirement.

In the bad old days of leaving early, it wasn't a problem!

Oh, and as has been mentioned before, an extra pair of tin cans a big long bit of string for the sound system (© The 1976 Oor Wullie annual)

Callum7
15-09-2016, 03:18 PM
As everyone else is too lazy.

West stand

01 - 171
02 - 180
03 - 9
04 - 0
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 2
08 - 26
09 - 115
10 - 161
11 - 131
12 - 4
13 - 0
14 - 6
15 - 99

Seats remaining = 904

FF stand

16 - 15
17 - 5
18 - 5
19 - 13
20 - 14
21 - 27
22 - 116
23 - 14
50 - 4
24 - 21
25 - 226

Seats remaining = 460

East Stand

37 - 2692
38 - 22
39 - 11
40 - 7
41 - 8
42 - 13
43 - 19
44 - 277
45 - 283

Seats remaining = 909

Total = 2,273 seats remaining

worcesterhibby
15-09-2016, 03:28 PM

Great work..this might help in future

http://reuter.mit.edu/software/dotcount/

jgl07
15-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Since we are throwing cash around for jumbo-screens, helipads and wedge-shaped hospitality boxes, how about installing an extra couple of stairwells in the East. Takes an age to get out of there - gawd helps us if there is a genuine evacuation requirement.

In the bad old days of leaving early, it wasn't a problem.
The evacuation time is largely down to the single tier construction. Two tiers would have tend to clear quicker.

The original design was for a mirror image of the West Stand with two tiers. But supporters wanted one tier apparently. They probably went for one tier to save money but they were able to say that they were responding to the supporters.

The problem could always be resolved by bringing back Bobby Williamson or Jim Duffy?

FifeHibs
15-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Do you think 1 tier or 2 tiers is better for holding atmosphere

Nameless
15-09-2016, 03:51 PM
Do you think 1 tier or 2 tiers is better for holding atmosphere
I don't think it is the tiers, it's more to do with the overhang of the roof. I think the noise in the West/South/FF upper is louder, purely because it has a roof to bounce off. The East projects more noise outward because it is so steep (much like the PBS) but I don't find that it feels particularly noisy when I'm in there.

Dashing Bob S
15-09-2016, 04:11 PM

West stand

01 - 171
02 - 180
03 - 9
04 - 0
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 2
08 - 26
09 - 115
10 - 161
11 - 131
12 - 4
13 - 0
14 - 6
15 - 99

Seats remaining = 904

FF stand

16 - 15
17 - 5
18 - 5
19 - 13
20 - 14
21 - 27
22 - 116
23 - 14
50 - 4
24 - 21
25 - 226

Seats remaining = 460

East Stand

37 - 2692
38 - 22
39 - 11
40 - 7
41 - 8
42 - 13
43 - 19
44 - 277
45 - 283

Seats remaining = 909

Good work. I reckon that means 14,200 in the bag plus however many more we sell plus what Ayr bring.

Thinking a 14,728 crowd.

Earlydelivery
15-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Good work. I reckon that means 14,200 in the bag plus however many more we sell plus what Ayr bring.

Thinking a 14,728 crowd.
Can't be far off I reckon 15k hopefully :thumbsup:

Keith_M
15-09-2016, 06:08 PM
The evacuation time is largely down to the single tier construction. Two tiers would have tend to clear quicker.

The original design was for a mirror image of the West Stand with two tiers. But supporters wanted one tier apparently. They probably went for one tier to save money but they were able to say that they were responding to the supporters.

The problem could always be resolved by bringing back Bobby Williamson or Jim Duffy?

The problem with the single tier stand is that the exits* are the same design as in the other stands, but there are roughly double the amount of people in each section, so it simply takes longer.

A single tier stand shouldn't have been an issue but they designed that part of it really badly.

* The technical term for the exits is 'vomitories'. Apologies to anyone who just had dinner ;-)

Hibby70
15-09-2016, 06:28 PM
Great work..this might help in future

http://reuter.mit.edu/software/dotcount/

That actually works. Dont tell Callum though

Callum7
15-09-2016, 07:25 PM
That actually works. Dont tell Callum though

Computer's taking my job. :grr::bsod:

Earlydelivery
15-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Computer's taking my job. :grr::bsod:
No chance Callum your 10 times better than computer:not worth

GreenCastle
15-09-2016, 08:16 PM
someone post a stadium pic! Just had a look but not sure how to!

Stadium seems pretty busy (single seats left) except ends :aok::aok:

Let's do our part for a history making 6 in a row victory!

Callum7
15-09-2016, 08:26 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/673679.jpg

GreenCastle
15-09-2016, 08:45 PM

Just like Liam Henderson..always delivers

California-Hibs
16-09-2016, 06:56 AM

Hopefully a surge today will see a few sections go red. Along with a healthy walk up crowd tomorrow. 15k+ Hibees looks guaranteed. Once again brilliant from the fans!

Brightside
16-09-2016, 07:03 AM
i was going to take another with us on Sat but my area in WL has only two spare seats nowhere near us. thats astonishing for a game v Ayr.

hibbysam
16-09-2016, 07:16 AM
i was going to take another with us on Sat but my area in WL has only two spare seats nowhere near us. thats astonishing for a game v Ayr.

Phone and speak to the club, I'm sure they will accommodate you and give you a new seat so that those two can sit beside you. It may mean sitting a few sections away from your normal seat but with it being the West I'm sure the view will be very similar wherever you sit.

greenginger
16-09-2016, 07:31 AM
Hopefully a surge today will see a few sections go red. Along with a healthy walk up crowd tomorrow. 15k+ Hibees looks guaranteed. Once again brilliant from the fans!

Section 06 is shown red, but it won't be full. Three of our group still enjoying the Med. sunshine for another couple of weeks and won't be counted in the attendance.

Moulin Yarns
16-09-2016, 07:57 AM
That's section 07 gone red now :wink:

Col2
16-09-2016, 08:53 AM
I would expect to see a push on sales today, this evening and early tomorrow

For the Morton game I remember seeing about 1000 tickets go in about 12 hours before kick off.

danhibees1875
16-09-2016, 10:06 AM
I would expect to see a push on sales today, this evening and early tomorrow

For the Morton game I remember seeing about 1000 tickets go in about 12 hours before kick off.

Was that not tickets being allocated to the pods for pre-match selling? Or was that myth debunked in the end?

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 10:12 AM
807 left in the East. :flag:

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Based on the very conservative (and obviously false) assumption that NO tickets in the FF and West have been sold since Callum 7's last dot count, we have sold exactly 14,500 home tickets. The real number is most certainly much closer to 15,000. GGTTH!

Lancs Harp
16-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Phone and speak to the club, I'm sure they will accommodate you and give you a new seat so that those two can sit beside you. It may mean sitting a few sections away from your normal seat but with it being the West I'm sure the view will be very similar wherever you sit.

The Club are accomodating with this, we are all season ticket holders around where I sit. Occasionally my brother comes up with me and I swap seats so we can sit together. Of course in previous seasons you didnt really have to do that, just buy a ticket and then find two seats together anywhere at kick off time.

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Only 45 and 09 green now. :thumbsup:

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 10:30 AM

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Obsession time now: 551 left in the East.

Lancs Harp
16-09-2016, 10:48 AM
If the game is a bit dull tomorrow I might actually do a an empty seat count and then do a comparision analysis with the dot count.

GreenCastle
16-09-2016, 10:55 AM
We want red...we want red!

Can someone post previous 2 home game attendances.

Come on everyone - ER is the place to be and this team is worth watching - 3 nil Hibs and Cummings to score at least one !

Onceinawhile
16-09-2016, 10:56 AM

25 not the last to go green???

Has pretty boy moved? (or showered)

worcesterhibby
16-09-2016, 10:59 AM
If the game is a bit dull tomorrow I might actually do a an empty seat count and then do a comparision analysis with the dot count.

If 10% of everyone who attended brought a cheap blow up doll with them in their pocket ready to be blown up and a spare his shirt, they could fill any empty seats around them and make the place look really full ! (certainly a better use for them than Celtic fans hanging them in a noose !)

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 11:12 AM
551 left in the East, 305 in the FF, and 565 in the West. 1,417 left in total. Allowing for the South to hold 3,750 we've sold 15,254 home tickets so far. :greengrin

Keith_M
16-09-2016, 11:22 AM

He must have.

aljo7-0
16-09-2016, 11:30 AM
If 10% of everyone who attended brought a cheap blow up doll with them in their pocket ready to be blown up and a spare his shirt, they could fill any empty seats around them and make the place look really full ! (certainly a better use for them than Celtic fans hanging them in a noose !)

Good plan :greengrin but I can just imagine my wife's reaction to me justifying a blow up doll. Honestly luv it's to take to the game

JIm
16-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Myself and around 5/6 others at least I know all season ticket holders but can't normally make the games due to coaching/playing commitments all due to be there tomorrow due to our early kick off!

Cant wait! :flag:

RoxburghHibs
16-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Myself and around 5/6 others at least I know all season ticket holders but can't make the game due to coaching/playing commitments all due to be there tomorrow due to our early kick off!

Cant wait! :flag:

Are you saying you and 5/6 others can't make the game or can make the game? :confused:

Islington Hibs
16-09-2016, 11:48 AM
551 left in the East, 305 in the FF, and 565 in the West. 1,417 left in total. Allowing for the South to hold 3,750 we've sold 15,254 home tickets so far. :greengrin

That probably translates to a current crowd of 13200 as I would guess 20% of season ticket holders miss on average. Clearly more will be sold over next 2 days

JIm
16-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Are you saying you and 5/6 others can't make the game or can make the game? :confused:

My bad, now updated. We will all be there tomorrow :aok:

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 11:56 AM
That probably translates to a current crowd of 13200 as I would guess 20% of season ticket holders miss on average. Clearly more will be sold over next 2 days

20%!? Really?

mim
16-09-2016, 11:59 AM
20%!? Really?

Except during holiday seasons and flu epidemics :greengrin it's normally around 10% of season ticket holders don't make any particular game.

Fambo Jannies
16-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Brilliant effort from everyone going. Manager and players often mention how it gives them an extra push!

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Except during holiday seasons and flu epidemics :greengrin it's normally around 10% of season ticket holders don't make any particular game.

Sounds more reasonable. Even so, we've still sold about 15,300 home tickets. :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
16-09-2016, 12:09 PM
hibs kid game tomorrow - do they get a free ticket each or something or ?

Also what's the latest one can enter Easter Road on a match day ? My friend has a season ticket but can only make the 2nd half.

Ozymandias
16-09-2016, 12:33 PM

Also what's the latest one can enter Easter Road on a match day ? My friend has a season ticket but can only make the 2nd half.

Not sure if it is the same now with electronic gates but 6-7 years ago I arrived with 20 minutes to go against Dunfermline and got in, despite somewhat bemused looks from stewards.

Pretty Boy
16-09-2016, 12:46 PM

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks. Maybe a few aren't expecting me to be there.

Sorry guys.....

Onceinawhile
16-09-2016, 01:04 PM

Free ticket if they are just a hibs kid, but if they are a season ticket holder they can bring a friend for a fiver.

I got in around 20 past 3 at the dunfermline game, not sure how late the gates stay open though.

HibbyKeith
16-09-2016, 01:24 PM
Update on Callum7 previous post with the new totals give or take tickets bought while counting :greengrin..

West stand

01 - 68
02 - 100
03 - 5
04 - Sold out
05 - 1
06 - Sold out
07 - Sold out
08 - 8
09 - 110
10 - 57
11 - 74
12 - 4
13 - Sold out
14 - 6
15 - 42

Seats remaining = 475

FF stand

16 - 15
17 - 3
18 - 5
19 - 12
20 - 12
21 - 26
22 - 12
23 - 14
50 - 2
24 - 16
25 - 115

Seats remaining = 232

East Stand

37 - 109
38 - 13
39 - 19
40 - 7
41 - 2
42 - 7
43 - 11
44 - 221
45 - 128

Seats remaining = 517

Total = 1,224 seats remaining

Earlydelivery
16-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Fabulous effort if we keep winning the fans will come back outwith old firms and the enemy ,all the other PL teams would love to have that support every wk :hibees

California-Hibs
16-09-2016, 01:26 PM

15,254 with walk ups added tomorrow and whatever Ayr bring too.

16,000+ at a Hibs vs Ayr United game in the Championship....seriously, just let that simmer around for a bit. Absolutely incredible from the Hibs fans! We should be hugely proud of such an attendance, especially as it again shows it isn't a 1 off being the 3rd home game on the bounce with a cracking turn out!

Earlydelivery
16-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Fabulous effort if we keep winning the fans will come back outwith old firms and the enemy ,all the other PL teams would love to have that support every wk :hibees

Dashing Bob S
16-09-2016, 01:40 PM
This is pretty phenomenal, and already way over what I expected. I really think we've hit some kind of tipping point with Hibs attendances, and must have another target in sight.

It would be great to sell 16,500 tickets in the home stands next and give the club the problem about how to divi up the South.

It's difficult to keep remembering that this is the second tier of Scottish football.

CallumLaidlaw
16-09-2016, 01:48 PM
Crazy. We were told that fans would stay away at £22 for an adult. While I agree that it is still too steep for championship football, it just shows that people want to watch a winning team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calumhibee1
16-09-2016, 01:52 PM
This is pretty phenomenal, and already way over what I expected. I really think we've hit some kind of tipping point with Hibs attendances, and must have another target in sight.

It would be great to sell 16,500 tickets in the home stands next and give the club the problem about how to divi up the South.

It's difficult to keep remembering that this is the second tier of Scottish football.

That needs to be the next campaign by Hibs. Get the home end sold out. Superb effort from the fans.

Dashing Bob S
16-09-2016, 02:02 PM
That needs to be the next campaign by Hibs. Get the home end sold out. Superb effort from the fans.

Well, we're 1,224 off that target in what is, at least on paper, far from the most attractive fixture this season. More than doable to turn the three home stands into a hot ticket.

JDHibs
16-09-2016, 02:05 PM
I always said winning things gets bums on seats. Been proven right this season.

Average attendance was roughly 9200 last season!!

If we keep this run going the club will have to think about opening up half the south!

Fantastic effort!

Stevie Reid
16-09-2016, 02:12 PM
We're a long way from people predicting embarrassing attendance figures for the Brondby game! Amazing stuff.

To be honest, it's reassuring that the cup win and league start has seen such an upturn - would be worrying if it hadn't, though I'm still delighted that it's to this extent.

Dashing Bob S
16-09-2016, 02:15 PM
When does the ticket office close tonight, and what are the opening hours for tomorrow?

WhileTheChief..
16-09-2016, 02:22 PM
So around 5 - 6000 more each game than last season should mean a good boost to the income too.

RoxburghHibs
16-09-2016, 02:29 PM
When does the ticket office close tonight, and what are the opening hours for tomorrow?

Google tells me '10am - 5pm' today and '10am - 3pm' tomorrow.

Brightside
16-09-2016, 02:32 PM
So around 5 - 6000 more each game than last season should mean a good boost to the income too.

Indeed. So in theory we are actually financially better off in this league? :greengrin

brog
16-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Indeed. So in theory we are actually financially better off in this league? :greengrin

Not really I'm afraid. Loss of TV money on it's own is tough to overcome only through gate revenue. However, a winning team ( say top 3 ) in the top league & winning a cup every few years would do the trick!

calumhibee1
16-09-2016, 02:53 PM
Well, we're 1,224 off that target in what is, at least on paper, far from the most attractive fixture this season. More than doable to turn the three home stands into a hot ticket.

Never really thought about the fact we were that close. Hopefully a big push today and tomorrow and we can sell out the home end.

Salt N Sauzee
16-09-2016, 02:57 PM

Should help cover our incoming fine :panic:

NAE NOOKIE
16-09-2016, 03:18 PM
In all honesty I cant believe we are heading towards 16,000 for this game, what a fantastic effort, we should have won the cup bloody years ago. I wonder if Hibs are looking at plans for the south stand, because at this rate even my pessimism about the kick off time and the game being on TV wont be enough to stop the home stands selling out for the Dundee Utd game. As it is it could well be that SKY's involvement in that game has deprived us of a 20,000 sell out, which would have been nothing short of a football miracle. :greengrin

What a time to be a Hibby :flag:

Earlydelivery
16-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Need someone to upload a new map of stadium I'm on I pad can't do it

Pretty Boy
16-09-2016, 03:25 PM
In all honesty I cant believe we are heading towards 16,000 for this game, what a fantastic effort, we should have won the cup bloody years ago. I wonder if Hibs are looking at plans for the south stand, because at this rate even my pessimism about the kick off time and the game being on TV wont be enough to stop the home stands selling out for the Dundee Utd game. As it is it could well be that SKY's involvement in that game has deprived us of a 20,000 sell out, which would have been nothing short of a football miracle. :greengrin

What a time to be a Hibby :flag:

If we do need to open the south to Hibs fans for the United game we should look to have their fans as far from the park as possible. If we can get them in one half of the upper tier we should and have Hibs shooting towards our fans both halves.

Dav1986
16-09-2016, 03:31 PM
I'll be there tomorrow but not bought a ticket yet, think I'll have to do that today at the rate they're going at?!

ClewsHibs
16-09-2016, 03:33 PM
I'll be there tomorrow but not bought a ticket yet, think I'll have to do that today at the rate they're going at?!

Youd probably be fine, but you could save yourself qeueing tomorrow by getting one today and printing it at home

Dav1986
16-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Youd probably be fine, but you could save yourself qeueing tomorrow by getting one today and printing it at home

Aye I'm working just now so have to do it later. Will use print at home option and just scan my phone at the game

Keith_M
16-09-2016, 03:57 PM
Need someone to upload a new map of stadium I'm on I pad can't do it

Earlydelivery
16-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Looking good hopefully bout 16k at a push

PiemanP
16-09-2016, 04:15 PM
3 more just bought. All but the end two sections of the east basically full.

SRHibs
16-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Really annoyed to be missing this. Anyone know what's going on with the trains? Usually an hour and 20 mins to Edinburgh from here but tomorrow best I can find is 3 and a half hours, with all the trains going through Carlisle.

If anyone is driving from Newcastle geez a shout please(worth a try)!

mghibs
16-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Buzzing for this game, first home game since Birmingham pre season for me, very excited!

Zazu62
16-09-2016, 04:25 PM
I'm gonna go for 15,892 the attendance tomorrow

Nevi_SOL
16-09-2016, 04:25 PM
First game of the season due to work. Can't wait what an effort 👍🏻

TrinityHibs
16-09-2016, 04:27 PM

Wonder what was budgeted for?

Callum7
16-09-2016, 04:48 PM
West stand

01 - 68
02 - 90
03 - 5
04 - 1
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 0
08 - 10
09 - 109
10 - 57
11 - 69
12 - 3
13 - 0
14 - 5
15 - 38

Seats remaining = 445

FF stand

16 - 13
17 - 3
18 - 4
19 - 11
20 - 9
21 - 24
22 - 61
23 - 12
50 - 2
24 - 13
25 - 112

Seats remaining = 264

East Stand

37 - 98
38 - 45
39 - 16
40 - 2
41 - 1
42 - 5
43 - 12
44 - 167
45 - 133

Seats remaining = 479

Total = 1,188 seats remaining

StevieCowan
16-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Does anyone else look at these threads and find it hard to believe that we're looking at 15k gates v Ayr Utd. It's brilliant and insane at the same time.

I better get my Dundee United ticket bought now

Callum7
16-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Does anyone else look at these threads and find it hard to believe that we're looking at 15k gates v Ayr Utd. It's brilliant and insane at the same time.

I've already bought mine for the Falkirk game.:aok:

Sir David Gray
16-09-2016, 05:16 PM

Outstanding.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Col2
I would assume some are kept aside for Hibs kids who can claim ticket up to 1pm before game?

Regardless - superb effort so far.

S4uzee
The dot count always says 200 odd left in the FF but when at the game there's a lot more empty seats

hibsdaft
16-09-2016, 05:31 PM
section 40 in the east has now gone red.

Haymaker
16-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Crazy. We were told that fans would stay away at £22 for an adult. While I agree that it is still too steep for championship football, it just shows that people want to watch a winning team.

I've always said that if a team is playing and winning people will pay to go. The only way in this sport to get and keep support up is entertainment and winning.

1875Hibees
16-09-2016, 05:35 PM
The dot count always says 200 odd left in the FF but when at the game there's a lot more empty seats
Season ticket holders that dont turn up

Keith_M
16-09-2016, 06:02 PM

It gets mentioned every time but, anyway..... ;-)

The FF front has really low priced tickets for kids and, because of the price, even with only going to half the games in a season, it's still value for money, so some people buy their kids tickets for that section, even though they only take them occasionally.

Not a problem, they've paid their money and it's their choice how often they attend.

NAE NOOKIE
16-09-2016, 06:19 PM

Yup, our section in the FF was red for the Morton game but there was several empty seats in the rows around us.

Niffy
16-09-2016, 06:26 PM

Check all the green areas on the pitch , do they no ken who they're dealing with ?

Keith_M
16-09-2016, 06:31 PM
Check all the green areas on the pitch , do they no ken who they're dealing with ?

That's only for the beginning of the game, not after.

:greengrin

Callum7
16-09-2016, 06:36 PM
That's only for the beginning of the game, not after.

:faf:

Green Man
16-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Really annoyed to be missing this. Anyone know what's going on with the trains? Usually an hour and 20 mins to Edinburgh from here but tomorrow best I can find is 3 and a half hours, with all the trains going through Carlisle.

If anyone is driving from Newcastle geez a shout please(worth a try)!

Engineering works all weekend on the east coast line. There'll be a replacement bus but that'll take a bit longer than an hour 20!

sbell1875
16-09-2016, 06:53 PM
For me as a loyal match attending fan for many years I can honestly say I've never felt so good going along to games as I do just now.

The Cup win, the excellent effort in Europe against Brondby, the great start to the league season and the continued commitment of the fans to back the team in big numbers is all signs of a club on the up.

Long may it continue and a big well done to every single person who is making it along tomorrow.

jodjam
16-09-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm in Ayr tomorrow. Gutted I'm missing match

RoxburghHibs
16-09-2016, 07:33 PM
For me as a loyal match attending fan for many years I can honestly say I've never felt so good going along to games as I do just now.

The Cup win, the excellent effort in Europe against Brondby, the great start to the league season and the continued commitment of the fans to back the team in big numbers is all signs of a club on the up.

Long may it continue and a big well done to every single person who is making it along tomorrow.

:top marks

Hibby70
16-09-2016, 07:34 PM

You're doing it wrong.

poolman
16-09-2016, 07:55 PM

Arse from elbow springs to mind 😂

stoneyburn hibs
16-09-2016, 08:05 PM

Well said. I honestly thought that it would have died off after the first home game. Clearly a lot of people have got the Hibs bug, it's great and long may it continue.

SRHibs
16-09-2016, 08:12 PM
Engineering works all weekend on the east coast line. There'll be a replacement bus but that'll take a bit longer than an hour 20!

Ah, not good. Decided to just get get the train regardless. Not ideal seeing as I'm in Doncaster at this moment. The things we do to see the Hibs eh.

Callum7
16-09-2016, 08:22 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/3345l07.png

Golden Bear
16-09-2016, 08:42 PM

Good work Callum. Could you possibly supply us with an update at 14.55 tomorrow? 😉

SouthMoroccoStu
16-09-2016, 08:43 PM

Ayr have sold a lot! ;)

Sir David Gray
16-09-2016, 08:44 PM

Imagine the shame and embarrassment you must feel if you have a seat in section 09 in the west stand eh? :greengrin

Callum7
16-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Good work Callum. Could you possibly supply us with an update at 14.55 tomorrow? 😉

I wouldn't usually be able to supply an update at that time but unfortunately I cannot attend tomorrows game. :no way: So this time I can supply an update.:agree:

Golden Bear
16-09-2016, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't usually be able to supply an update at that time but unfortunately I cannot attend tomorrows game. :no way: So this time I can supply an update.:agree:

Thanks Callum. I'll tune in on my mobile from the heady heights of the upper West.

Jack
16-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Will it not be the case that the ability to dot counting will cease when it's no longer possible to buy tickets on line or in the ticket office.

No idea what the deadline is on line but tickets go to the pods which are not connected to the system at 1 pm.

Onceinawhile
16-09-2016, 10:10 PM
It gets mentioned every time but, anyway..... ;-)

The FF front has really low priced tickets for kids and, because of the price, even with only going to half the games in a season, it's still value for money, so some people buy their kids tickets for that section, even though they only take them occasionally.

Not a problem, they've paid their money and it's their choice how often they attend.

I got my middle son a season ticket, he makes about three games, but it still saves me £11.

Thankfully, he's going tomorrow, though my dad isnt, so it's a neutral effect on the attendance.

jgl07
16-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Because 10% of season ticket holders will not show for various reasons. I will be away tomorrow and I was on holiday for the Dunfermline match.

Jdawg
16-09-2016, 10:29 PM
My newphew has just moved from the borders to gorebridge, at him all week to come to the game, you can take another green dot out of count for the east.

Edinburgh
16-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Can some please help as can,t buy and print ticket for Ayr game

Callum7
16-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Can some please help as can,t buy and print ticket for Ayr game

1. Click this link. https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=3643
2. choose a section to sit in
3. choose a seat (any green dot)
4. pay
5. get an email with a Pdf attachment
6. open Pdf attachment
7. print attachment.

hope this helps.

Juice-Terry
16-09-2016, 11:26 PM
1,020 dots left - in total. :thumbsup:

Green Man
16-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Imagine the shame and embarrassment you must feel if you have a seat in section 09 in the west stand eh? :greengrin

I think that's where I'm sitting tomorrow!

monktonharp
17-09-2016, 01:10 AM

:agree: struggle to get my heid round this apparent "fact" that the fans were with this single tier idea. I might be wrong, but some actually wanted the old east to remain, did they not? however, onwards and upwards, big screens for a year or 2, then fill in the stands:devil:

monktonharp
17-09-2016, 01:16 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/3345l07.pngthis section 49 red thing, is it a mirage? I have often wondered if the people supposed to be assigned that section are still in the bar.

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 08:23 AM

I refuse to accept the evidence on account of the fact you took a screenshot on Windows

:wink:

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 08:45 AM

At least we now know which section Pretty Boy has moved to.

madhibby
17-09-2016, 08:50 AM
1,020 dots left - in total. :thumbsup:

980 tickets now left - West 393, Famous Five 247 and East 340. Wouldn’t be suprised if the East is sold out (apart from non attending season ticket holders).

frazeHFC
17-09-2016, 09:00 AM
So not far off a sell out in the home ends? Absolutely brilliant support. If I'm honest thought the high attendances would tail off a bit each week but obviously not. Looking forward to it!

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 09:03 AM
So not far off a sell out in the home ends? Absolutely brilliant support. If I'm honest thought the high attendances would tail off a bit each week but obviously not. Looking forward to it!

:agree:

Same here. Fantastic first game attendance and my feeling was it would settle down to about 12k or so.

I fully admit to being amazed at the sales and would like to apologise for underestimating my fellow Hibbies.

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 09:03 AM
Feels like we're playing Barca, Real, Athletico in La Liga instead of Dunfermline, Morton and Ayr in the championship.

I can certainly say that I've never looked forward to a home league fixture (2nd tier) against Ayr so much. Looks like I'm not alone either.

Gatecrasher
17-09-2016, 09:08 AM
How reliable is using your phone for the ticket? My bro is coming today and there is no collect at TO option and we have no printer.

jgl07
17-09-2016, 09:10 AM
How reliable is using your phone for the ticket? My bro is coming today and there is no collect at TO option and we have no printer.
The guy who sits beside me has transferred the bar code from his season card to his phone. It works perfectly.

Gatecrasher
17-09-2016, 09:11 AM
The guy who sits beside me has transferred the bar code from his season card to his phone. It works perfectly.
Thanks, will just go with it. You would think they would offer some guidance on this if we can't collect tickets in the day.

capitals_finest
17-09-2016, 09:11 AM
Trying to buy a ticket online for my mate... I have one in the basket. Can abyone please tell me how I print at home? I am on the page where you enter card details and there is a box with only two options - standard post or special delivery. Nae option to print at home?

Gatecrasher
17-09-2016, 09:13 AM
Trying to buy a ticket online for my mate... I have one in the basket. Can abyone please tell me how I print at home? I am on the page where you enter card details and there is a box with only two options - standard post or special delivery. Nae option to print at home?
I literally just bought a ticket and it had the print at home option.

I'm_cabbaged
17-09-2016, 09:14 AM
I'm leaving in an hour for a weekend away, and my laddie left for Ibiza this morning. That's two ST missing...

Since90+2
17-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Approx 16,000 at home to Ayr United in our third season in the Championship is very very impressive.

When we are promoted the stadium will be full every week at this rate.

What is the situation with splitting the south for games against Celtic , Rangers, Hearts? Is it possible to gain access from the East to the south to keep the fans apart?

capitals_finest
17-09-2016, 09:23 AM
I literally just bought a ticket and it had the print at home option.

It is for a student ticket. I think that is why it won't let me... There isn't even an option to collect at ticket office. Anyone know how we get around this? He has his valid student card so no issue there.

jgl07
17-09-2016, 09:36 AM
Approx 16,000 at home to Ayr United in our third season in the Championship is very very impressive.

What is the situation with splitting the south for games against Celtic , Rangers, Hearts? Is it possible to gain access from the East to the south to keep the fans apart?
I used to have a South Stand half season ticket and that led to problems against Aberdeen. The police kept us in for 15 minutes and wouldn't even allow access to the toilet.

It would probably need a lot of work to the stadium for that to be a possibility.

WhileTheChief..
17-09-2016, 09:37 AM
:agree: struggle to get my heid round this apparent "fact" that the fans were with this single tier idea. I might be wrong, but some actually wanted the old east to remain, did they not? however, onwards and upwards, big screens for a year or 2, then fill in the stands:devil:

There was a fans vote to decide between single or two tiers. Single was cheaper and I think allowed for more seats.

NAE NOOKIE
17-09-2016, 09:44 AM

You can get to the south by walking along the back of the east, but the problem with segregation is under the stand, I don't think it can be split inside like the east can, though I stand to be corrected on that ... I doubt the fuzz would be happy to have Hibs and fans of those other teams lobbing pies & Bovril at each other over a 4' barrier :greengrin

Since90+2
17-09-2016, 09:46 AM
I used to have a South Stand half season ticket and that led to problems against Aberdeen. The police kept us in for 15 minutes and wouldn't even allow access to the toilet.

It would probably need a lot of work to the stadium for that to be a possibility.

Hopefully the club are already looking into this for next season.

If we are selling approx 16,000 against Ayr you can pretty much guarantee that for category A games next season we could easily shift 18,000 so would need the south for home fans.

GreenCastle
17-09-2016, 09:46 AM
You can get to the south by walking along the back of the east, but the problem with segregation is under the stand, I don't think it can be split inside like the east can, though I stand to be corrected on that ... I doubt the fuzz would be happy to have Hibs and fans of those other teams lobbing pies & Bovril at each other over a 4' barrier :greengrin

I'm pretty sure they have gates underneath in concourse and can split it.

NAE NOOKIE
17-09-2016, 09:51 AM
There was a fans vote to decide between single or two tiers. Single was cheaper and I think allowed for more seats.

As I recall two decks were going to cost twice as much to run on matchdays, be more expensive to build and the area between the decks would probably have been left undeveloped, that and the fans who were asked wanted the stand to be more like the old east. It is a bugger to get out of when its full though and if you have a seat near the top you had better do as much pre season training as the players :greengrin

hibIBZ
17-09-2016, 09:52 AM
I'm pretty sure they have gates underneath in concourse and can split it.

Was it not split for a catA game when the east was being redeveloped?

GreenCastle
17-09-2016, 10:05 AM
The stadium is turning red ! Let's fill this up !

Hopefully some on here decide to show up if they can and see this 6th win in a row !

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Was it not split for a catA game when the east was being redeveloped?

Yeah we shared it with both Hearts and Rangers during that time. If it worked then I'm sure it would work again.

Juice-Terry
17-09-2016, 10:15 AM
East 313, FF 225, West 310. Total 848.

NAE NOOKIE
17-09-2016, 10:33 AM

The way things are going Hibs had better hope there isn't a rush at the pods or they wont have anywhere to put folk :greengrin

mutley
17-09-2016, 10:41 AM

Not many left for walk ups!

ClewsHibs
17-09-2016, 10:48 AM
It is for a student ticket. I think that is why it won't let me... There isn't even an option to collect at ticket office. Anyone know how we get around this? He has his valid student card so no issue there.

I have the same problem. Usually buy my ticket the night before, but as theres no collection option, i get charged £1 for delivery even though i need to pick it up on matchday

Ronniekirk
17-09-2016, 10:51 AM
There will be enough at the pods for casual walk ups as not many sections in east or famous five were red Unless Calum is about to post up a Stadium plan that shows otherwise

Hibby70
17-09-2016, 10:54 AM
There will be enough at the pods for casual walk ups as not many sections in east or famous five were red Unless Calum is about to post up a Stadium plan that shows otherwise

Even though they are amber most only have a handful of seats.

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 11:11 AM

I think when they go amber, it's because they have something like 20 or fewer seats, so almost sold out.

For instance, the FF Front has only one section that's gone completely red but there's actually only 26 seats still available in the other four areas combined, as of a couple of minutes ago.

HappyAsHellas
17-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Tried to buy a ticket just now and saying event is no longer available.

weecounty hibby
17-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Me and the kids will be leaving in about 45 minutes plus an hours drive. We plan to buy at the pods, should I be concerned about getting tickets? Can't do print at home unfortunately. If I get them on my phone can I scan them at the turnstyles ok. And yes I know it's been asked before. Ta

Onceinawhile
17-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Yes you can scan on your phone

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Section 42 has ONE seat left.

Could somebody PLEASE buy it to make that section red!

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 11:21 AM

MurrayfieldHibs
17-09-2016, 11:22 AM

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 11:28 AM

I just posted that

:na na:

Golden Bear
17-09-2016, 11:29 AM
*ugger, I can see parking problems this afternoon.

:grr:

Hibby70
17-09-2016, 11:33 AM
under 100 tickets left for the East.

rcarter1
17-09-2016, 11:33 AM

I thought this as well. I went with a group to the first home game and we haven't been able to get back since then. Looks like it'll be a struggle to get tickets - never thought Id say that again for a standard league match.

Winning the scottish cup, being top of the league. You just can't beat it! :thumbsup:

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Not counting the Executive Seats, there are now only 450 left in the home end.

Hibby70
17-09-2016, 11:36 AM
84 in FF

Hibby70
17-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Hibs kids tickets run out at 1pm so might be a wee extra burst now

Callum7
17-09-2016, 11:39 AM
West stand

01 - 64
02 - 30
03 - 0
04 - 0
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 0
08 - 0
09 - 91
10 - 57
11 - 22
12 - 0
13 - 0
14 - 0
15 - 25

Seats remaining = 289

FF stand

16 - 8
17 - 0
18 - 4
19 - 8
20 - 7
21 - 11
22 - 16
23 - 3
50 - 0
24 - 5
25 - 23

Seats remaining = 85

East Stand

37 - 24
38 - 13
39 - 3
40 - 0
41 - 0
42 - 0
43 - 0
44 - 43
45 - 13

Seats remaining = 96

Total = 470 seats remaining

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Less than 500 available for walk ups. Should be enough but hope we have a South contingency plan.

erin go bragh
17-09-2016, 11:54 AM
South stand should be split in two for this season . Put our singing section behind the goals .
If we keep up this momentum, we will have to start filling in the corners for next season :)

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 11:56 AM
South stand should be split in two for this season . Put our singing section behind the goals .
If we keep up this momentum, we will have to start filling in the corners for next season :)

There's a bit of work still to be done in filling in the Jambos before we get round to the corners.,

IWasThere2016
17-09-2016, 11:59 AM

Correct - and it should have been the priority to avoid going doon (no the East Stand)! PETRIE! :grr:

Keith_M
17-09-2016, 12:02 PM
Correct - and it should have been the priority to avoid going doon (no the East Stand)! PETRIE! :grr:

:rolleyes:

Scott Allan Key
17-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Arse from elbow springs to mind 😂

Doesn't know his Ayr's from his Elm Row

Nevi_SOL
17-09-2016, 12:16 PM

😂👍🏻

Hibby70
17-09-2016, 12:20 PM

Bravo!!!

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 12:23 PM
68 left in East, mostly singles, couple of rows next to South.

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 12:25 PM
67 ff

MurrayfieldHibs
17-09-2016, 12:26 PM
I just posted that

:na na:

i am in the huff. Going to ER now in a big sulk! :na na:

MurrayfieldHibs
17-09-2016, 12:28 PM

:aok:

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 12:29 PM
192 in west

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2016, 12:31 PM
327 left in home ends so that's over 16,000 home tickets sold. ST's won't all show up, but walk ups and Ayr fans to come.

hibsbollah
17-09-2016, 12:38 PM
327 left in home ends so that's over 16,000 home tickets sold. ST's won't all show up, but walk ups and Ayr fans to come.

You can take 2 off the attendance figure. I'm getting grief from young master bollah to go, but I'm standing firm. I'm drowning in a sea of phlegm and the last thing anyone wants is to be showered with sneezy snot from a neighbouring fan.

It's a ****ing disgrace that we can invent the Internet and send man to the moon but nothing has yet been done about the 'common cold'.

mutley
17-09-2016, 12:48 PM
You can take 2 off the attendance figure. I'm getting grief from young master bollah to go, but I'm standing firm. I'm drowning in a sea of phlegm and the last thing anyone wants is to be showered with sneezy snot from a neighbouring fan.

It's a ****ing disgrace that we can invent the Internet and send man to the moon but nothing has yet been done about the 'common cold'.

Isn't the cure a nice warm cup of some Man the F*** up?

Scott Allan Key
17-09-2016, 12:49 PM

Double bags of lemon and ginger tea with honey. Man up against yer man flu! ;) (I missed Morton game for same reason)

Baw187
17-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Isn't the cure a nice warm cup of some Man the F*** up?

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ardenttwo
17-09-2016, 01:24 PM

Here is one ST who is in his Villa at Turkey Will catch game live on Hibs TV (Hopefully). Upper west

Callum7
17-09-2016, 01:55 PM
West stand

01 - 64
02 - 9
03 - 0
04 - 0
05 - 0
06 - 0
07 - 0
08 - 0
09 - 87