PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: SUPPORTER REPS - DIRECTOR SURGERY THIS WEEKEND

RSS Bot
13-09-2016, 08:40 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6792)

Golden Bear
14-09-2016, 07:41 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6792)

This is a good initiative by the Club and is a welcome diversion from the apparent fascination with Sevco that's appeared in Hibs Net of late.

GreenCastle
14-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Catering..East Tannoy..Club shop..scruffy grass in front of the East and more Hibs pics and signage around inside and outside of the stadium to make it feel more at home!

Gatecrasher
14-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Catering..East Tannoy..Club shop..scruffy grass in front of the East and more Hibs pics and signage around inside and outside of the stadium to make it feel more at home!

It's alright folks, Greencastle has it covered. Enjoy yer meeting :aok: :greengrin

Mikey
17-09-2016, 07:21 PM

How did you get on?

Jonnyboy
17-09-2016, 07:23 PM
I spoke to Amit in Behind the Goals, after the session was over and he felt it had gone well with lots of constructive comments coming from those fans who took part

Gatecrasher
17-09-2016, 07:27 PM
How did you get on?
:greengrin Yeah, we are all counting on you :aok:

Billy Whizz
17-09-2016, 07:33 PM
I was intending going along, but made a mistake thinking it was on the 1st floor. Had a couple of kids with me so not allowed on the 2nd floor.
I had a general question for them, do they feel they've made a difference in the boardroom, and examples of this.
When are their 2 years up.

Amit
17-09-2016, 11:07 PM
I was intending going along, but made a mistake thinking it was on the 1st floor. Had a couple of kids with me so not allowed on the 2nd floor.
I had a general question for them, do they feel they've made a difference in the boardroom, and examples of this.
When are their 2 years up.

Hi Billy,

Definitely feel as though we have built a bridge between the fans and the board. And created a strong foundation which we can build upon.

Differences in the way we communicate as a Club and also taking supporters perspectives into consideration on all matters. A lot of this we've been able to action via Club directly and also through the Working Together Group which has delivered some real and positive outcomes. Such as growing the fan base (uni and college visibility being a recent example) and also stadium improvement such as the artwork etc in the stands.

The most common themes are of catering etc and are being worked on hard by the commercial area of the football club.

The Club will be able to update soon with respect to the tenure and next election process.

Hope that helps.

Amit

GGTTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

StevieCowan
18-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Amit.. whilst watching the live stream I feel that you are by far the most accomplished communicator out of the two fans reps and would like you to take the lead more often.

Frank has his qualities but feel that you should work to each other's strengths.

I could see your frustration on several occasions...

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Amit.. whilst watching the live stream I feel that you are by far the most accomplished communicator out of the two fans reps and would like you to take the lead more often.

Frank has his qualities but feel that you should work to each other's strengths.

I could see your frustration on several occasions...

Bet Frank was equally frustrated at not been kept in the loop re meeting, and preparing a 15 minute speech, which he never got the chance to articulate....Hardly fair is it?

andyf5
18-09-2016, 08:56 AM
Definitely feel as though we have built a bridge between the fans and the board. And created a strong foundation which we can build upon.

Differences in the way we communicate as a Club and also taking supporters perspectives into consideration on all matters. A lot of this we've been able to action via Club directly and also through the Working Together Group which has delivered some real and positive outcomes. Such as growing the fan base (uni and college visibility being a recent example) and also stadium improvement such as the artwork etc in the stands.

Amit

Amit

Would like to see more and better communication with fans through social media and digital - particularly to engage with the next generation of supporters. Working together could access a greater range of people and skills through this medium too. I still feel communication is not as good as it could be. We live in a 24/7 digital age. For me this is the first opportunity I have had to engage with a supporters representative so thanks for coming on here

Danderhall Hibs
18-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Bet Frank was equally frustrated at not been kept in the loop re meeting, and preparing a 15 minute speech, which he never got the chance to articulate....Hardly fair is it?

Are you saying that the club only told one of the directors what was happening? Do you think it was deliberate?

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2016, 09:02 AM
Are you saying that the club only told one of the directors what was happening? Do you think it was deliberate?

The meeting was meant to be half 12, Frank found out on official site that it was half 11. Communication break down?

matty_f
18-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Was there any update on the report from the last visit to Ibrox?

StevieCowan
18-09-2016, 10:16 AM

BF, if a Frank has a speech or statement to make then let's get it up on the web site or you can post on here? If I was attending a Qand A the last thing I'd want is to sit and listen to a pre written statement.

That's perhaps his strength as it's not being put in front of a camera.

Just on the fans reps:

Catering
Treatment at Ibrox
Tannoy system
Keeping away fans in at ER
Re-branding stadium
Club shop merchandise

I can see why the club took on two fans reps to deal with the same age old criticisms.

I'm glad LD and the Board are looking at the bigger picture and the more important things going on at the club TBH.

StevieCowan
18-09-2016, 10:18 AM
Was there any update on the report from the last visit to Ibrox?

Put on hold after the Scot Cup Final, any criticism of Rangers now would look silly in the aftermath of that game.

B.H.F.C
18-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Put on hold after the Scot Cup Final, any criticism of Rangers now would look silly in the aftermath of that game.

Anything they say about that particular game now will just look a bit silly after subsequent events. It happened 9 months ago and the board have failed to address it.

Billy Whizz
18-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Hi Billy,

The most common themes are of catering etc and are being worked on hard by the commercial area of the football club.

The Club will be able to update soon with respect to the tenure and next election process.

Hope that helps.

Amit

GGTTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amit, thanks for the reply

Baldy Foghorn
18-09-2016, 10:51 AM
BF, if a Frank has a speech or statement to make then let's get it up on the web site or you can post on here? If I was attending a Qand A the last thing I'd want is to sit and listen to a pre written statement.

That's perhaps his strength as it's not being put in front of a camera.

Just on the fans reps:

Catering
Treatment at Ibrox
Tannoy system
Keeping away fans in at ER
Re-branding stadium
Club shop merchandise

I can see why the club took on two fans reps to deal with the same age old criticisms.

I'm glad LD and the Board are looking at the bigger picture and the more important things going on at the club TBH.

You are basing fans reps as being able to speak well on camera......What about the unmentioned work that goes on in background? Twice you have had a pop at Frank and his "media" skills?

StevieCowan
18-09-2016, 01:16 PM
You are basing fans reps as being able to speak well on camera......What about the unmentioned work that goes on in background? Twice you have had a pop at Frank and his "media" skills?

1) No
2) I and others know 100% what great work Frank does
3) Amit is better at answering questions and giving a more measured response. If you want to construe that as "having a pop" then that's your take on my posts. Nowt that I can do about that.

Liam978
18-09-2016, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=StevieCowan;4821422]1) No
2) I and others know 100% what great work Frank does
3) Amit is better at answering questions and giving a more measured response. If you want to construe that as "having a pop" then that's your take on my posts. Nowt that I can do about that.[/QUOTE'mI

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you there, Frank being the ultimate Hibby that he is, gives his own personal veipoint and not what he thinks the fans want to hear, honest personified GGTTH.

Tom Hart RIP
18-09-2016, 01:52 PM
I was there yesterday and thought both did equally well. Good initiative by the club

matty_f
18-09-2016, 06:18 PM

When was the game at Ibrox that was in question again?

tartanhibee
18-09-2016, 06:35 PM
When was the game at Ibrox that was in question again?

You make a good point 28/12/15 a good 5 months before the cup final. The way Hibernian supporters were treated that day was disgusting, yes I was there.

silverhibee
18-09-2016, 08:34 PM
Anything they say about that particular game now will just look a bit silly after subsequent events. It happened 9 months ago and the board have failed to address it.

Yes we had a few idiots in our end that game, but a crowd of 900 of us were hardly going to cause a riot, it was pure poison from the home fans though, and let's be sure about one thing, it was the majority of them singing the bile, it's not for Hibs to be putting them in there place about how they behave or what they sing, but when our manager was being abused at the place of his work with sectarian abuse being sung about him then that should have gave the green light for our club to have issued a statement the next again day condemning The Rangers fans for there behaviour towards our manager that game, it's not acceptable and is a criminal offence to sing what was being sung about Stubbs, Hibs should have been strong and told the new club it was not acceptable and maybe the compliance officer would have had to get involved, as it was quite clear what was being sung by over 30,000+ Huns and plenty of video clips as well.

The club should have stood up for our manager.

PatHead
18-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Was at that game as well.

It was the most aggressive atmosphere I have experienced at a game since the Souness debut. Hibs should have come out with a statement at the time but it is too late now.

Everyone, that is all football "people" the media and politicians, seem too scared to let the genie out the bottle when it comes to the new club. Remember, bizarrely, we were the only ones to be accused of sectarianism at the final.