PDA

View Full Version : Eng V Scot 11th Nov

Hezbelle
12-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know if the normal domestic games will be going ahead as normal the weekend of the world cup qualifiers? I'm not sure what usually happens, I know we're due to play Falkirk at home that Saturday but was wondering if there's a chance it will be moved?

Albanian Hibs
12-09-2016, 09:58 AM
We are going down and have booked the 10am train back on the saturday morning due to arrive at 2.25pm for us to get a taxi down to easter road. Hope it doesnt get moved to an early kick off 🙄

tartanhibee
12-09-2016, 10:07 AM
I'm booked on on the 0800 home on the Saturday and hoping it doesn't get moved. The worry I have with no premiership games up here or down south it may look appealing to the tv companies.

Billy Whizz
12-09-2016, 10:16 AM
Does anyone know if the normal domestic games will be going ahead as normal the weekend of the world cup qualifiers? I'm not sure what usually happens, I know we're due to play Falkirk at home that Saturday but was wondering if there's a chance it will be moved?

The full SPFL premiership has been cancelled, but not the championship. To confuse matters more, if we beat St Mirren in the Irn Bru cup, we'd be due to play the next round on the day of the Falkirk game

Hezbelle
12-09-2016, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info.

I stupidly assumed all games were going to be off that weekend due to the internationals and didn't check before booking a weekend away! My own fault, shame to miss a home game.

Coults1875
12-09-2016, 10:29 AM
Does anyone know of some decent travel deals for heading to the game?

murray26
12-09-2016, 10:34 AM
If Hibs or Falkirk win there irn bru cup games the match will be moved.. Both clubs have a free Saturday on the 27/11 due to the Scottish cup..

EH54
12-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Megabus cheap as chips mate lol if you want to brave it probs get it for less than 20quid return, Plenty of supporter buses going down too that roughly cost around £60 return but would need to book a hotel for the night...

I'm getting the bus down now but you can get

Edinburgh - Stansted £30 on the Firday morning
Standsted - Edinburgh £45 on the Saturday Morning

express bus to london costs around £10 one way would either need a hotel for the night or kip in the airport which we were going to do but changed plans.

Train prices are through the roof just now

Albanian Hibs
12-09-2016, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know of some decent travel deals for heading to the game?

Train down on fri morning and back sat was £94. Hotel at kings cross was £69

PatHead
12-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Doesn't look like there is an U21 fixture that day so looks like we will have to play without SJM. Don't think game would be called off for 1 player.