cam75
11-09-2016, 08:03 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuvAETqUlWs

Winston Ingram
11-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Cheers. Looks like we missed a fair few chances

blackpoolhibs
11-09-2016, 08:23 PM
That must be the most soul destroying stadium :faf: our players have to run out to, we really need to get out this league.

A wins a win. :aok:

Centre Hawf
11-09-2016, 09:10 PM
soft as ***** penalty but who cares. 3 points is all that matters.

greenlex
11-09-2016, 09:19 PM
That must be the most soul destroying stadium :faf: our players have to run out to, we really need to get out this league.

A wins a win. :aok:. FFS you'll set Sergey off on one. !!!!!!😂😂

GreenNWhiteArmy
11-09-2016, 09:32 PM
We look relentless this season and creating chance after chance. Ideally we would have won by a clearer margin but the players are still adapting to NL and his ideas plus it's a place where we've struggled a bit.

By the new year I reckon we'll be comfortably in front of the chasing pack and annihilating teams

007 Mickey Weir
11-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Neil Lennon just seems to know how to win games. He has brought in bigger guys so we aren't out muscled.

jacomo
11-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Neil Lennon just seems to know how to win games. He has brought in bigger guys so we aren't out muscled.

Yep. It's what he promised and what's being delivered so far. We want to win every week in the league, so far so good.

JOD
11-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the feed appreciated. The penalty ???

However 3pts will do

snooky
12-09-2016, 12:32 AM
I thought their penalty claim looked better than ours, tbh.

That stadium looked to have all the atmosphere of an empty cell in a derelict prison on the moon.

Hi Heid Yin
12-09-2016, 07:09 PM
That was far from a spectacle -more a workman-like shift from our boys, but a deserved win all the same. I agree with Neil Lennon that we made life so difficult for ourselves by not putting our chances away - Cummings in particular, squandering when he should be burying. This said, a calmly taken penalty by the lad. What a truly dreadful stadium to play in though. 3 open sides kills any potential atmosphere.

California-Hibs
13-09-2016, 03:25 AM

A wins a win. :aok:

It may be a complete side issue, but when we play at stadiums like that it fuels my desire big time for Hibs to get out this league. Absolutely destroying and a right eye sore. Lucky for us this will be the last season of this nonsense public park style grounds :aok::greengrin