PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

Halifaxhibby
11-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Nice to see thommo squirming after that sevco performance!!! Cracking goal from vigurs at the sheep pen. Heard hertz coaching team have been contacted by the british olympic commitee...tom daley needs coaches that will win him gold!!!

GGTTH
FTHMFC

Highland_Hibee
11-09-2016, 05:46 PM
Was just in the process of posting the same topic and saw this pop up. I had to be told by the family to "calm doon there's no Jambos to bother you where you are" after my expletives directed at their display. Fair play to Broony for calling them out, cheating bar stewards. Clearly something that is being bred into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halifaxhibby
11-09-2016, 05:49 PM
I think we have an olympic diving team in the making on the west side of the city!!!, personally, i think watt couldve thrown in a double pike with the amount of time he was in the air.....funny thing is....it was a penalty. Even better.

GGTTH
FTHMFC

Hamish
11-09-2016, 05:50 PM
In all fairness Mikey Stewart is correct in that Watt's one is a pen and Nicholson's isn't.

Halifaxhibby
11-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Absolutely hamish...but he went down like the guy in the platoon!!!

GGTTH
FTHMFC

Hamish
11-09-2016, 06:25 PM
Absolutely hamish...but he went down like the guy in the platoon!!!

GGTTH
FTHMFC

He certainly did but that doesn't stop it being a penalty.

high bee
11-09-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm presuming they didn't speak about the toilet incident? After all the blitzkreig at the SC final was discussed at length.

Or did Dave King come out and say it was simply over exuberance by their fans who were excited to see there team play at Parkhead for the first time?

Danderhall Hibs
11-09-2016, 07:05 PM

I think that's exactly why it stopped it being a penalty.

hibbysam
11-09-2016, 07:46 PM

If you exaggerate your fall to try and influence the referee's decision then it absolutely does stop it being a penalty. If there is enough contact for you to be impeded then you will fall naturally, if you have the chance to exaggerate the fall then you have not been fouled enough to send you down naturally. All this "He was touched so it's a foul" is the reason we have so many diving instances now, football is a contact sport, so every instance of contact does not make a foul.

PS I have not seen Tony Watt's yet.

Brunswickbill
11-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Tony Watt hasn't been fully coached into the Yam diving techniques yet. He'll get there no doubt. He's got plenty team mates to show him how to do it.

Nicho87
11-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Hearts at tynecastle seem to get quite a high amount of penalties every week they seem to get one handed to them.

matty_f
11-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Hearts at tynecastle seem to get quite a high amount of penalties every week they seem to get one handed to them.

They're cheating, diving *******s.

jgl07
11-09-2016, 11:58 PM
Especially with Craig Thomson officiating!