http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160910/f5c74d1cb35b18566dae80cd9e38e8af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Trips
10-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Keep on at him, hopefully will say something that will get him punted

CallumLaidlaw
10-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Keep on at him, hopefully will say something that will get him punted

That would need the daily record to disagree with him.

northstandhibby
10-09-2016, 11:32 PM
As if we didn't know his true colours already

The only one on drugs is union jack jackass. He is on rohypnol or he has dementia. One minute he is foaming at the mouth accusing Hi bee fans of unsubstantiated rape pillage and destruction of Hampden and Hun players but has a blindfold on to the evidential Hun fans vandalism of the Sellick toilet facilities and their obligatory bigotry. What an establishment cretin. keep taking the tablets whacko.

:giruy2: giruy yams

Ergye
10-09-2016, 11:38 PM
The man is an idiot.

Everyone knows it's nigh on impossible to cook up a decent shot in a teaspoon.

CallumLaidlaw
10-09-2016, 11:38 PM
The man is an idiot.

Everyone knows it's nigh on impossible to cook up a decent shot in a teaspoon.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

chinaman
10-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Keiths a typical cowardly ****** reporter like traynor etc.
Don't let it *** up yer life
The tanned abortion would like it cos he's a ****.
We love hibs pal *** the load o them
P.s ...wasted

capitals_finest
11-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Sums up that newspaper that this moron of a man is paid to write for them. A cheap looking tan, teeth whitening and highlights in yer hair obviously gets you places within certain circles in this country. The sort of ****wit that holds the bullies hand in the playground taunting folk then folds when his protection isn't around. Utter gob ***** of a reporter.

Pete
11-09-2016, 12:42 AM
Time for Keith to get with the times as he's about 30 years too late with his "spoon burner" insinuations.

Maybe he should read his own papers recent report on drug abuse and the areas its most prevalent in...especially if he's a fan of a team from Glasgow.

HoboHarry
11-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Can journalists be reported for defamatory comments like that?

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 12:49 AM
Time for Keith to get with the times as he's about 30 years too late with his "spoon burner" insinuations.

Maybe he should read his own papers recent report on drug abuse and the areas its most prevalent in...especially if he's a fan of a team from Glasgow.

Yip. I've accused Rangers fans for a while of being so thick that they think that Trainspotting is a documentary. This proves that Jackson is either a Rangers fan, really thick, or both.

givescotlandfreedom
11-09-2016, 12:58 AM
And that passes for a journalist in this country.

Captain Trips
11-09-2016, 01:15 AM
As if we didn't know his true colours already

Failed to show restraint in the face of provocation, think he needs to be punted.

Baader
11-09-2016, 04:31 AM
A complete non-entity of a man. Must hurt to face up to the reality that you're a two-bit hack working for a comic where the average length of sentence is around eight words and your core readership are Buckie swilling, barely literate, bigoted neanderthals.

Hugh McIlvanney he is not.

lord bunberry
11-09-2016, 05:39 AM
He could find himself in big trouble for that.

bingo70
11-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Can journalists be reported for defamatory comments like that?

IMO calling someone a ****head and then reporting them when they respond with an equally poor response would be wrong. If it was unprovoked maybe, but it wasn't.

He's still a dick though.

Pete
11-09-2016, 06:06 AM

Especially now there's a face to a name. :tee hee:

#FromTheCapital
11-09-2016, 06:42 AM
I'm glad that his team got horsed the way they did yesterday. It's been a tough few months for them following on from the embarrassment of the cup final ☺️. Keith is clearly hurting bad if he has to revert to silly comments like this.

danhibees1875
11-09-2016, 07:01 AM
IMO calling someone a ****head and then reporting them when they respond with an equally poor response would be wrong. If it was unprovoked maybe, but it wasn't.

Pretty much this. His reporting of events on 21/5 were ridiculous but a lot of people seem to think it's absolutely fine to throw abuse at someone and then get bent out of shape vwhen they respond...

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Pretty much this. His reporting of events on 21/5 were ridiculous but a lot of people seem to think it's absolutely fine to throw abuse at someone and then get bent out of shape vwhen they respond...

I disagree with any of the abuse thrown at him but it would be easy for him to just retweet it, embarrass the idiots rather than come back with such a classless response which just shows him up for what he is IMO.

hibbysam
11-09-2016, 07:12 AM
I disagree with any of the abuse thrown at him but it would be easy for him to just retweet it, embarrass the idiots rather than come back with such a classless response which just shows him up for what he is IMO.

How abusive is the word '****head' I mean it doesn't even make any sense? It's surely more a childish remark than abuse lol

WhileTheChief..
11-09-2016, 07:13 AM
You called the guy a ****head. What kinda response did you expect :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 07:18 AM

Just to point out, it wasn't me that sent him the first tweet.

Sammy7nil
11-09-2016, 07:20 AM

How could he he is simply saying stop stirring it

Pete

I expect better than an old, downright offensive generalisation.

No, he should know better and if he puts himself in the public consciousness with controversial comments he should bloody well know how to handle the abuse that his comments provoke.

CallumLaidlaw

Come on. No he isn't.

Pete
11-09-2016, 07:21 AM

No he isn't.

Finn2015
11-09-2016, 07:26 AM
The guy who tweeted him is a prick but someone as responsible, or in a position of responsibility, shouldn't rise to it and to come out with a statement that taps into a negative stereotype well, sums up the man and his true nature

danhibees1875
11-09-2016, 07:26 AM

Yes, it would be a lot simpler to just ignore idiots but sometimes people do just snap and retaliate. I wonder how isolated that incident is or if there had been a severe and long provocation (a genuine one this time) from various online hibs fans.

Sammy7nil
11-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Come on. No he isn't.

Ask him that is exactly what he will say

The Green Goblin
11-09-2016, 07:37 AM
Yes, it would be a lot simpler to just ignore idiots but sometimes people do just snap and retaliate. I wonder how isolated that incident is or if there had been a severe and long provocation (a genuine one this time) from various online hibs fans.

Well, we all know how the currant buns like to defend their own when they feel they have been provoked. Do you think he felt goaded too? :wink:

I don't like or condone online trolling or abuse, but he is someone who has made a living for years now out of provoking visceral reactions from people with his headlines and articles. Some of that is bound to come back at him.

Nameless
11-09-2016, 07:37 AM

Aldo
11-09-2016, 07:41 AM
For all the guy is a complete and utter clown he has responded as would any of us would have.

we are hibs
11-09-2016, 07:42 AM
How the guy who tweeted him an idiot? He is a ****head. He's a lying snake too. Deserves every bit of abuse he gets. People forgetting the lies he spouted about hibs fans. Cretin.

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 07:43 AM
For all the guy is a complete and utter clown he has responded as would any of us would have.

Disagree. Some maybe, but some of us would realise that there's much better ways of handling idiots like that

Aldo
11-09-2016, 07:45 AM
Disagree. Some maybe, but some of us would realise that there's much better ways of handling idiots like that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed but it goes both ways.

He's still a plum and has yet to respond to numerous tweets I have sent on varying issues I have with him and his paper.

Maybe I should just rip the pish and that way I'll be guaranteed a response.

Must have been pretty close to the wire!

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 07:46 AM
Agreed but it goes both ways.

He's still a plum and has yet to respond to numerous tweets I have sent on varying issues I have with him and his paper.

Maybe I should just rip the pish and that way I'll be guaranteed a response.

Must have been pretty close to the wire!

I too have sent him many a tweet asking questions without any type of abuse attached and have never had a response so yeah it's clearly the way to go

Finn2015
11-09-2016, 07:47 AM
Have you known him long?

Don't need to if you spout that rubbish and name calling online then it says it all.

Nameless
11-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Whenever someone calls me a mean name, I have a little cry, then remember I'm an ADULT and get on with my life. If Jackshun can't deal with being called f"""head, he's going to have to stop acting like one.

Aldo
11-09-2016, 07:48 AM
I too have sent him many a tweet asking questions without any type of abuse attached and have never had a response so yeah it's clearly the way to go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's an attention seeker and will act as the victim if it goes Pete tong.

IIRC his Twitter account was shut down for a period after he reported that guff about all the assaults!

Keith_M
11-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Credit to Keith Jackson for his general reporting.

He normally has stories that are so incredulous they are almost Off The Radar.

It takes a special mind to come up with some of his tales and imaginary 'sources'.

Nameless
11-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Don't need to if you spout that rubbish and name calling online then it says it all.
You just called him a name online....it's easy done, isn't it.

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 07:53 AM
He's an attention seeker and will act as the victim if it goes Pete tong.

IIRC his Twitter account was shut down for a period after he reported that guff about all the assaults!

He was certainly a lot less active and admitted to keeping a low profile

Keith_M
11-09-2016, 07:54 AM
I did a search for Jackshun on t'internet and, for some reason, the title of THIS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Jackson_(tight_end)) page on Wikipedia made me think it was him.

Dunno why...

Finn2015
11-09-2016, 07:57 AM
You just called him a name online....it's easy done, isn't it.

Fair enough but the point is that if you tweet that sort of stuff to someone and use language like that, and run your mouth off, you can't then be the victim in the situation. I don't like jackshun, like I said, him being in the position he is in, he shouldn't react like that and I'd put money on him being a Hun but some of the stuff that's tweeted is ridiculous and goes beyond the pale and yeah, if your going to tweet abusive stuff or resort to that carry on then it is the behaviour of an eejit or prick.

Danderhall Hibs
11-09-2016, 07:59 AM
Incredible to think that a club official would tweet that.

Keith_M
11-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Incredible to think that a club official would tweet that.

:tee hee:

Viva_Palmeiras
11-09-2016, 08:51 AM
Well, we all know how the currant buns like to defend their own when they feel they have been provoked. Do you think he felt goaded too? :wink:

I don't like or condone online trolling or abuse, but he is someone who has made a living for years now out of provoking visceral reactions from people with his headlines and articles. Some of that is bound to come back at him.

More so since the The Rangers fall from grace (and disruption of the ugly sisters narrative on the top flight duopoly) this is their tactic folks. Ignore or get used to it.

hibsbollah
11-09-2016, 08:58 AM
He's a ****ing cretin.

'Put the spoon doon' at a Hibs fan is stereotyping us as junkies (leaving aside the realities) and is classless, but he's had history with us for ten years since Brown/ Thomo so no surprise there.

Captain Trips
11-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Should he just accept abuse? No. However if you are going to make up lies about footballers being assaulted or spat on then that isnt on either.

The man is a liar with a larger platform than any of us to spout out pish. I found the front page he wrote to be nothing short of a disgrace.

Cosmic Truth
11-09-2016, 09:11 AM
A complete non-entity of a man. Must hurt to face up to the reality that you're a two-bit hack working for a comic where the average length of sentence is around eight words and your core readership are Buckie swilling, barely literate, bigoted neanderthals.

Hugh McIlvanney he is not.

What are you hinting at? :greengrin

zlatan
11-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Still waiting on him suing John Collins almost ten years on.

Green-Hibee-7
11-09-2016, 09:15 AM
He proper looks like a victim of a mid-life crisis. The tan, the teeth, the hair. Cretin.

I really wish Hibs would come out and just ban him and his paper from entering ER ever again.

Captain Trips
11-09-2016, 09:16 AM
"All players" This will include the 100‰ untouched Kenny Miller who had hand shaken. **** him he needs to instructed to retract this, Miller is but one that proves lies.

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 09:18 AM
"All players" This will include the 100‰ untouched Kenny Miller who had hand shaken. **** him he needs to retract this Miller is but one that proves lies.

Lee Wallace's partner came out and said he wasn't touched either.

AltheHibby
11-09-2016, 09:31 AM
And Dean Sheils dad.

Keith_M
11-09-2016, 09:36 AM

And Dean Sheils dad.

Yeah but does that match up to 'an unnamed source from inside Ibrox'?

Eyrie
11-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Yeah but does that match up to 'an unnamed source from inside Ibrox'?

The "unnamed source" has a need for anonymity which has been assessed at Level 5 and so may only be referred to as "JT".

The Green Goblin
11-09-2016, 11:28 AM

Does that mean technically she's a grass as well? :confused:

O'Rourke3
11-09-2016, 12:15 PM
Does that mean technically she's a grass as well? :confused:

Did she not "out" her grass status by confirming Lee was unwashed - I mean untouched?

RIP
11-09-2016, 01:32 PM
The guy who tweeted him is a prick

Put the spoon down mate

Hibernia&Alba
11-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Jackshun seething. So much pain :lolrangers:

Bostonhibby
11-09-2016, 01:38 PM
He proper looks like a victim of a mid-life crisis. The tan, the teeth, the hair. Cretin.

I really wish Hibs would come out and just ban him and his paper from entering ER ever again.
He looks like how jamesie cotter might, if he had a few quid.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Finn2015
11-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Put the spoon down mate

Eh? What you on about?

CallumLaidlaw
11-09-2016, 02:27 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160911/cf932b8d1529b534634acc9504cf7d4e.jpg

DaveF
11-09-2016, 02:34 PM
If we are into generalisations, then Keith Jackson is a buckie drinking, sash wearing, catholic hating caveman.

Put the flute down for a minute eh, Keith.

HoboHarry
11-09-2016, 02:36 PM

Not quite as simple as that though is it? Players are punished if they react to abuse from the crowd.....

dalkeith stu
11-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Eh? What you on about?

Whoosh!!

NAE NOOKIE
11-09-2016, 03:34 PM
The guy writes for what is in effect an old firm fanzine .... no surprise really that he resorts to the sort of insult you would find on follow follow. I wonder if he was being insulted on line by Rangers fans he would tell them to away and wash their sash or if it was Celtic fans to away and rattle their beads.

Lets hope this sort of behaviour isn't copied by proper journalists.

Lago
11-09-2016, 04:58 PM
Eh? What you on about?
Thinks he is being smart.

givescotlandfreedom
11-09-2016, 05:49 PM
How the guy who tweeted him an idiot? He is a ****head. He's a lying snake too. Deserves every bit of abuse he gets. People forgetting the lies he spouted about hibs fans. Cretin.

You're right. Hibs fans could be in (greater) danger of getting a doing at ibrox because of hatred incited by his lies because he hates our club, fans and probably our city. He's getting treated very mildly

Captain Trips
11-09-2016, 05:56 PM
You're right. Hibs fans could be in (greater) danger of getting a doing at ibrox because of hatred incited by his lies because he hates our club, fans and probably our city. He's getting treated very mildly

Fair point that is.

southern hibby
11-09-2016, 10:59 PM

It's ok we don't need to say anything to anyone.... Lee Wallace will grass him up.

GGTTH

Real Emerald
11-09-2016, 11:14 PM

Totally agree, the lies, exaggeration and sensationalism of a relatively euphoric few minutes could end up in tears in the future. The whole thing has been blown out of all proportion and it'll end up with someone getting a severe beating or worse because of it. The hatred between fans has been cranked up by Sevco and their media pals, it WILL have future repercussions unfortunately but the papers will love it! 😩

Captain Trips
11-09-2016, 11:19 PM
He claimed all the players were assaulted so therefore he is calling Kenny Millers wife a liar.

ian cruise
11-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Totally agree, the lies, exaggeration and sensationalism of a relatively euphoric few minutes could end up in tears in the future. The whole thing has been blown out of all proportion and it'll end up with someone getting a severe beating or worse because of it. The hatred between fans has been cranked up by Sevco and their media pals, it WILL have future repercussions unfortunately but the papers will love it! 😩

I have very rational Rangers supporting friends who are very bitter towards Hibs l due to the stories coming from their club and the support the media gives those stories. I am surprised and dismayed they can't see past them however the thing that concerns me most is how the less rational elements of their support, who while possibly are not the majority, are certainly a large number, will react. As you say, I fear the answer is badly and there will be an escalation at the next meeting.

northstandhibby
12-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Union Jackass is clearly rattled by the posters comments. Normally such skilled liar would shrug off such a post. However he reacted to it with a barbed needless retort.

Fellow Hibernian supporters I suggest this demonstrates we have won a battle against the Hun propaganda that they vociferously stated us the fans had assaulted all of the Hun players on 21st May 2016.

Hunchik, Traynor, UJJ et al led a campaign to demonise us Hibernian supporters.

We have publicly stated on Hibs.net en masse that we disagreed with these lying barstewards.

UJJ's comments about the spoon burners shows a weakness that we have won the day with our constant maintenance that yes we should not have entered the field of play but in no way did our supporters assault every Hun player that glorious day.

UJJ/Traynor/Hunchik et al faked a narrative and I believe they have failed to win the scottish public to their lies and now regret the spin they put around of how the Huns lost to us that wonderful day in may.

GIRUY UJJ/Traynor/Hunchik etcerera. You lowlife lying cretins.

GGTTH

superfurryhibby
12-09-2016, 07:25 AM
FWIW, Jackson's comment was a tad smarter than he one he replied to. Maybe we could just show a wee bit of class and dignity and provoke him in a slightly more subtle way than calling him a ****heid? Relentless focus on the lies he spun would be my goad of choice, that and highlighting the shoddy, infantile writing style that passes for his journalism.

shreevesy
12-09-2016, 07:39 AM
This in spades.
Keith Jackson is top drawer roaster and an utter welt of a man whose journalism is about incisive and investigative as a 5 year old with a magnifying glass and a crayon.
He deserves every shred of abuse that comes his way.

Craig_HFC
12-09-2016, 08:08 AM
The **** doesn't get nearly enough abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Hun ****.

Jack Hackett
12-09-2016, 09:05 AM
The **** doesn't get nearly enough abuse as far as I'm concerned.

Hun ****.

This for me. He's nailed his colours to the mast and deserves anything that goes his way. I'd urge anyone with a twitter account to give him dogs abuse relentlessly

#hunwelt

Danderhall Hibs
12-09-2016, 09:18 AM
This for me. He's nailed his colours to the mast and deserves anything that goes his way. I'd urge anyone with a twitter account to give him dogs abuse relentlessly

#hunwelt

He'll just block you.

Has anyone sent an email to his boss? Not Traynor - I mean at the Record.

Since90+2
12-09-2016, 09:20 AM
The funny thing is Sevco fans absolutely hate him as well after his infamous "off the radar wealth" piece on Craig Whyte. According to his sources then Whyte had wealth that went into the billions and a lot of then believed it. We all know how that turned out.

How sad and lonely must it be to be hated not only by your rivals fans but by the fans of the team you support? Shame. Not.

banarc7062
12-09-2016, 09:41 AM
If we are into generalisations, then Keith Jackson is a buckie drinking, sash wearing, catholic hating caveman.

Put the flute down for a minute eh, Keith.

:greengrin:greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
12-09-2016, 11:47 AM
The funny thing is Sevco fans absolutely hate him as well after his infamous "off the radar wealth" piece on Craig Whyte. According to his sources then Whyte had wealth that went into the billions and a lot of then believed it. We all know how that turned out.

How sad and lonely must it be to be hated not only by your rivals fans but by the fans of the team you support? Shame. Not.

I heard him on Radio Scotland a few weeks back admitting that he made that story up after being rushed into writing something for a Record exclusive. Google didn’t bring anything up apparently.

leithsansiro
12-09-2016, 12:02 PM
This is an odd one though. Although I'm not condoning what Keith Jackson replied with (which I do think is more related to spoon burning than stirring), the abuse he wash oven is unacceptable.

If some random came up to you at work or in the street and referred to you as a ****head, how would you react? Calmly ignore it?

MrSmith
12-09-2016, 12:16 PM
This is an odd one though. Although I'm not condoning what Keith Jackson replied with (which I do think is more related to spoon burning than stirring), the abuse he wash oven is unacceptable.

If some random came up to you at work or in the street and referred to you as a ****head, how would you react? Calmly ignore it?

Most wouldn't abuse him in this manner but given his slant on reporting and writing, he deserves everything he gets.

He journalist to allow him a platform to write such rubbish. He needs sacked! I would go as far as the Scottish government intervening in this to fix the media, SPFL/SFA as it's astonishing the level of protection the Rangers and their media have been given re telling and reporting of lies.

JeMeSouviens
12-09-2016, 02:14 PM
To be fair to the clueless ********, his column in the Record today is a feast of hurting Hun delights. :wink: This is my favourite bit:

Warburton was well warned about the dangers of opening up at Celtic Park and, in particular - and on these very pages - he was advised not to gamble his lot on a midfield containing both Joey Barton and Niko Kranjcar.

:lolrangers:

"on these very pages" :not worth :greengrin

12-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Keith Jackson is an absolute joke of a "journalist", only an absolute rag like the Daily ****** could employ someone like this. Another hun arse sucker. Its embarrassing.

This "spoon burner" patter is the latest hun name for us. Pretty funny when you consider the amount of jake balls and tramps they have in their support. You only have to walk down ER on a match day with them to see the state of most of them. Toothless, bucky swigging junkies.

Craig_HFC
12-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Remember that BBC programme 'The Scheme' ?

That had a boy in a Rangers (1872 - 2012) strip injecting himself with heroine/methadone on camera.

Their sense of irony, yet again, is impeccable.

:greengrin

12-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Remember that BBC programme 'The Scheme' ?

That had a boy in a Rangers (1872 - 2012) strip injecting himself with heroine/methadone on camera.

Their sense of irony, yet again, is impeccable.

:greengrin

Just saw that on twitter :greengrin