On now:flag:

mutley
10-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Any oversea guys getting video ,all I'm getting is audio

It's always just audio for away games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammy
10-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Is anyone using an iPad or iPhone to listen to Hibs tv audio? I can't get any audio and no option to press play:confused:

If I can't access this any more I'm reluctantly going to stop my subscription.

nonshinyfinish
10-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Is anyone using an iPad or iPhone to listen to Hibs tv audio? I can't get any audio and no option to press play:confused:

The player thing uses Flash which won't work in Safari on iPhone/iPad. There are apps you can install that will let you run Flash, eg Photon browser.

Hibs TV will have to move away from Flash eventually, since Chrome and Firefox are phasing it out in the next year or so.

West lower
10-09-2016, 03:11 PM

I have had the same problem too. Think I will unsubscribe too. I don't use it much as usually at the games, but It would be good to have the option.

Cammy
10-09-2016, 03:17 PM
The player thing uses Flash which won't work in Safari on iPhone/iPad. There are apps you can install that will let you run Flash, eg Photon browser.

Hibs TV will have to move away from Flash eventually, since Chrome and Firefox are phasing it out in the next year or so.

They must have recently changed it as it worked fine previously on both the phone and ipad. If that is now the case I will have to unsubscribe.

Cammy
10-09-2016, 03:19 PM
I have had the same problem too. Think I will unsubscribe too. I don't use it much as usually at the games, but It would be good to have the option.

I'm the same, only use it for the away games I can't get to so no good if I can't stream it any more.

nonshinyfinish
10-09-2016, 03:20 PM
They must have recently changed it as it worked fine previously on both the phone and ipad. If that is now the case I will have to unsubscribe.

As I said, using Flash on an iPhone/iPad is not at all difficult.

snooky
10-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Downed periscope?

mikewynne
10-09-2016, 07:55 PM
As I said, using Flash on an iPhone/iPad is not at all difficult.

I't doesn't use flash. It's a bug with their website, the play button gets hidden behind the (I think) the Twitter feed when using the iPhone. If you submit feedback (i.e. complain) the page then reloads with a slightly different design and displays the play button. I've told them this a number of times but it never gets fixed despite it being a very simple fix.

Andy74
10-09-2016, 08:15 PM
I't doesn't use flash. It's a bug with their website, the play button gets hidden behind the (I think) the Twitter feed when using the iPhone. If you submit feedback (i.e. complain) the page then reloads with a slightly different design and displays the play button. I've told them this a number of times but it never gets fixed despite it being a very simple fix.

The sign in button hasn't worked for years either!

mikewynne
10-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Ever?! :)

mutley
10-09-2016, 08:42 PM
I use my iPhone without any problems. I've listened and watched games live on Hibs tv on it

mikewynne
10-09-2016, 08:59 PM
I use my iPhone without any problems. I've listened and watched games live on Hibs tv on it

It's the audio only games where the issue is with the iPhone. It could also be related to the screen size (i.e. Which iPhone you have).

The Green Goblin
10-09-2016, 09:50 PM

You hit the "done/return" button on your keyboard instead of the one on the page and it should work.

Cammy
10-09-2016, 10:15 PM

I contacted them and they told me to refresh a few times, which didn't work. They said they have now passed it on to their developers to look at. Fingers crossed they do something about it.:aok:

nonshinyfinish
10-09-2016, 10:30 PM

Ah ok. The non-mobile version does use Flash.

High-On-Hibs
10-09-2016, 10:44 PM
Sorry, but the lad who talks through his nose is brutal. He also either speaks too close to his microphone, or his mic is turned up louder than the other guy. Really fatiguing to listen to.