PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Lotto

hfc rd
09-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Just wondering if anyone here normally does this? Was thinking the last few weeks to sign up for it or not. Is it similar to the online national lottery, if any of youse do that?

Jack
10-09-2016, 07:58 AM
Similar. It's not difficult.

I do it when the prizes are more than £5m and get an email to remind me. I also get regular special offers of a bonus line or £3 credit if I buy a line. I've had the £3 credit twice in the last 3 weeks!

It's £1.50 a line.

I won £30 odd quid the other week :-)

The only thing I don't like is that the default setting when you put a line or two on is that it becomes a subscription (same lines and numbers every week with money taken from your bank account automatically) unless you check a box to avoid. It's hardly the end of the world and can quite easily be changed afterwards.

I do like that once you put your card details in it remembers them so it's easy to top up your account and the whole thing is easy to use on your phone.

hfc rd
10-09-2016, 09:59 AM
Similar. It's not difficult.

I do it when the prizes are more than £5m and get an email to remind me. I also get regular special offers of a bonus line or £3 credit if I buy a line. I've had the £3 credit twice in the last 3 weeks!

It's £1.50 a line.

I won £30 odd quid the other week :-)

The only thing I don't like is that the default setting when you put a line or two on is that it becomes a subscription (same lines and numbers every week with money taken from your bank account automatically) unless you check a box to avoid. It's hardly the end of the world and can quite easily be changed afterwards.

I do like that once you put your card details in it remembers them so it's easy to top up your account and the whole thing is easy to use on your phone.

Excellent, thanks Jack :)