PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN FC GOLF DAY LAUNCHED

RSS Bot
09-09-2016, 02:50 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6784)

Golden Bear
09-09-2016, 03:59 PM

Sounds like a great day at a fairly respectable price.

Just a wee bit steep for me unfortunately.

:boo hoo:

CB_NO3
09-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Be gutted if I got drawn with Deek. Can play him at Silvie for nothing.

the pie eater
10-09-2016, 02:45 AM

Blackpool is Moray getting in to this. Golf is his number 1 thing. Still cannie get my head around him going golfing and missing the greatest football wkend we will ever experiance.

ozhibs
10-09-2016, 03:06 AM
Blackpool is Moray getting in to this. Golf is his number 1 thing. Still cannie get my head around him going golfing and missing the greatest football wkend we will ever experiance.

oooh that's rubbing it in :greengrin

Pete
10-09-2016, 05:04 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, this is a club that costs £70k to join and has people like Alan Shearer and Ryan Giggs as members.

£150 for a round with heroes, a two course meal and an award ceremony (with drinks and chat afterwards) seems like a great deal to me.

jimmyboco#1
19-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Is anyone else going to this...?

Sounds like it should be a fun day out!

BSEJVT
19-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, this is a club that costs £70k to join and has people like Alan Shearer and Ryan Giggs as members.

£150 for a round with heroes, a two course meal and an award ceremony (with drinks and chat afterwards) seems like a great deal to me.

Could have bought a debenture for £5k back in the day too!

I was invited to their first member guest tournament.

Sat down to eat my meal to find a certain Wallace Mercer sitting opposite me.

I told him how glad I was to meet the man who had saved Hibs by bringing the extent of our troubles to light.

He made his excuses and left, which was a great pity as I was just warming up for later.

cocopops1875
19-09-2016, 01:29 PM

Myself and two others have put a team in, should be a very good day

Gmack7
19-09-2016, 03:24 PM

I think the course you're talking about is the Renaissance the golf day is on the fidra course I think, it's still a good deal though

Hibernia&Alba
19-09-2016, 05:13 PM
I can't be the only person who can't see the point of golf. I just don't get it. It takes up so much room, tae!

Carheenlea
19-09-2016, 05:44 PM
I can't be the only person who can't see the point of golf. I just don't get it. It takes up so much room, tae!

The majority of golfers ask themselves exactly the same after their weekend Medal.

Sammy7nil
19-09-2016, 06:50 PM

Get out and hit the baw, nothing better than making birdie or eagle and looking back to see how far you can acuratelly hit a wee baw :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
19-09-2016, 06:54 PM

Sadly it sold out pretty quickly. On the waiting list but unlikely