PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: HIBERNIAN FC LAUNCH STUDENT DRIVE

RSS Bot
08-09-2016, 10:20 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6779)

JimBHibees
08-09-2016, 10:23 AM
Sounds a great initiative the club really are working at a different level at the moment, long may it continue.

CallumLaidlaw
08-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Sounds a great initiative the club really are working at a different level at the moment, long may it continue.

Hopefully we'll eventually try and tap in to the tourists, especially during August. Always find it crazy that we don't try and get a stand set up in the royal mile to try and sell merchandise and match tickets. I know I like to try and see a local match if possible when I'm away

JimBHibees
08-09-2016, 10:34 AM
Hopefully we'll eventually try and tap in to the tourists, especially during August. Always find it crazy that we don't try and get a stand set up in the royal mile to try and sell merchandise and match tickets. I know I like to try and see a local match if possible when I'm away

I hear what you are saying and you are probably right however they are probably thinking if people want to watch a game they will make the effort to do so. Also not sure if there would be a cost to having a stall there at festival time.

GreenCastle
08-09-2016, 11:05 AM

:top marks

Been really impressed the way they are going about this tour. Long may it continue as we try and increase our supporter base.

Great to see :agree:

El Gubbz
08-09-2016, 11:51 AM
I hear what you are saying and you are probably right however they are probably thinking if people want to watch a game they will make the effort to do so. Also not sure if there would be a cost to having a stall there at festival time.

Got to speculate to accumulate

HibsAnnouncer
08-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Got to speculate to accumulate

really excited to be heading this up. I really think we have a great brand to showcase to students during their time in the capital! As per my previous posts regarding stadium feedback etc I think to for me to be given the opportunity to work with the club and engage with students will only help drive a bigger support network and in turn help the club to reach out to students.

The deal on offer includes: -

1 x £10 student match ticket
Access to student day hosted in the 1875 suite
1 x post match interview for students from man of the match.

I think it is a great initiative. If anyone on the page has any questions about the days please feel free to drop me a line.

Tomorrow we take the cup to Heriot Watt University
Monday Queen Margaret University
Wednesday Edinburgh University

DaveF
08-09-2016, 04:29 PM
really excited to be heading this up. I really think we have a great brand to showcase to students during their time in the capital! As per my previous posts regarding stadium feedback etc I think to for me to be given the opportunity to work with the club and engage with students will only help drive a bigger support network and in turn help the club to reach out to students.

I think it is a great initiative. If anyone on the page has any questions about the days please feel free to drop me a line.

Sounds magic.

All these fantastic new initiatives - Is there anything out there for all the loyal mugs who part with their £400 without fail in March year in, year out.

Mr Grumpy.

hibbytam
08-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Sounds magic.

All these fantastic new initiatives - Is there anything out there for all the loyal mugs who part with their £400 without fail in March year in, year out.

Mr Grumpy.

We'll hopefully end up with more fans.
ST holders are already hooked. This is the bait to get others eventually doing the same.

Saturday Boy
08-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Sounds magic.

Mr Grumpy.

Great post.

Even the dot-counting, will we sell out, home match threads make me feel left out :agree::agree:.

On the other hand, I did get 2 cup final tickets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
08-09-2016, 04:50 PM
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Macd47bddc58aa691d2901bdd1e6857b4o2&w=250&h=125&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=picture+of+paul+calf&view=detailv2&qpvt=picture+of+paul+calf&id=4D4904E29769DB1A6EDE686A22BB37B502119FE6&selectedIndex=5&ccid=rNR73cWK&simid=608040157631154033&thid=OIP.Macd47bddc58aa691d2901bdd1e6857b4o2)

:greengrin

Blaster
08-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Exactly NN, the spongers will be lucky to be oot their beds by kick off time lol 😜

Only kidding students!!

CallumLaidlaw
08-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Sounds magic.

Mr Grumpy.

[emoji23][emoji23]
They've already got you hooked Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NAE NOOKIE
08-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Exactly NN, the spongers will be lucky to be oot their beds by kick off time lol 😜

Only kidding students!!

No just that mate .... there will be a clamour for behind the goals to start selling draught Guinness and real ale and they will start demanding the club shop starts selling scarves you can wrap roond yer neck 4 times :greengrin

Then it'll be how is there not any disabled folk in the first team and as well as Hibs kids games why is there no LGBT days at ER :greengrin

Onceinawhile
08-09-2016, 05:34 PM

When you're at heriot watt make sure to take it into the training centre. Remind the jambos how they could have stopped it.