PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Away Games - Slovakia

HibeeDaz6270
07-09-2016, 09:49 PM
I am looking to book up to travel to Slovakia for the Scotland game on 11th October.

I dont attend many Scotland games but i have priced this via London and it is quite reasonable. I have considered buying a membership shortly.

Does anyone know what the allocation of away tickets will be for this game and the likely hood of either getting a ticket or picking up a few spares.

I will most likely travel regardless of wether i have a ticket or not. I just wondered if it is realistic to expect to have a chance of getting a ticket for this game.

Im not sure if many on here travel with Scotland, but any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks.

lucky
07-09-2016, 10:27 PM
1700 tickets or so. You need 7 or above points to get one. I know few boys going but it's doubtful there will be tickets for the Scotland end

Lancs Harp
07-09-2016, 10:33 PM
I have a few friends who went with England last week, some had tickets for the England end some didn't but they all got fixed up though and I still think there were one or two empty seats in the stadium. So I'd take the punt ad go for it. Bl00dy good place for a beer!

HibeeDaz6270
08-09-2016, 05:10 PM
I have a few friends who went with England last week, some had tickets for the England end some didn't but they all got fixed up though and I still think there were one or two empty seats in the stadium. So I'd take the punt ad go for it. Bl00dy good place for a beer!

Cheers guys, Never realised the allocation would be as little as 1,700. I will make the trip regardless, can always watch it in the pub over there if we fail to get a ticket.

pacorosssco
08-09-2016, 08:46 PM
look at flying Vienea, magic city and twice hourly trains (1 hour) to Bratislava. Can get train there to where game is. Bratislava small old town nice but IMO not friendly and dont think Scotland fans be welcomed. Rest place **** whole. Cheap for booze not really for food. Not too many bars. Scottish place is not Scottish and crap. Wouldnt put Andy Murray tennis on in empty bar when I was there. Go Vienna in oot fi there. Dont expect friendly locals

pacoluna
08-09-2016, 09:21 PM
look at flying Vienea, magic city and twice hourly trains (1 hour) to Bratislava. Can get train there to where game is. Bratislava small old town nice but IMO not friendly and dont think Scotland fans be welcomed. Rest place **** whole. Cheap for booze not really for food. Not too many bars. Scottish place is not Scottish and crap. Wouldnt put Andy Murray tennis on in empty bar when I was there. Go Vienna in oot fi there. Dont expect friendly locals
That's what I'm doing, stopping over in vienna then train to bratislava then quick change over to trnava

Craig_in_Prague
08-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Train from prague just 4 hours ;)

Cameron1875
08-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Edin-Amsterdam-Vienna then wee train down to Bratislava.

Really looking forward to this despite the fact I don't currently have a ticket and I'm a zero pointer.

Vienna on the Saturday so find a pub for Scotland v Lithuania then going to go travel down to Bratislava on the Sunday night since 2 and a bit days will be enough.

Home end ticket could be dodgy but probably risk it if chance comes up...

lyonhibs
09-09-2016, 06:13 AM
I'm going via Vienna as well. Apparently if we're hunting for home end tickets, which I will be, the North stand is to be avoided.

Got the nominal "inside track" on legit sites to check for tickets via a work contact in Bratislava, but they've not been released for sale yet from what I can deduce.