PDA

View Full Version : Pubs on Easter Road that take U18's

H18 SFR
05-09-2016, 07:05 PM
Big crowd of us are out for the Ayr game a week on Saturday, we will have a couple of teenagers, anyone know of any pubs on Easter Road that U18's can get into?

Juice-Terry
05-09-2016, 07:09 PM
The Four in Hand for sure.

HibsNutter
05-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Can't recall seeing bouncers outside pubs around the ground, should be fine getting in anywhere just won't be able to buy drink

macca70
05-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Behind the Goals or Hibs Club

H18 SFR
05-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Cheers everyone, half of our group will be Ayr fans, in theory can they go in the Hibs club and Behind the Goals, we'd have enough season tickets to get them in BtG possibly.

silverhibee
05-09-2016, 07:21 PM
Behind the Goals or Hibs Club

Need to be a member or have someone vouch for you at Hibs club, I was refused entry a few weeks ago, luckily I met someone who was a member who was just leaving and I was allowed in to collect something, never had a problem before as well trying to get in.

3pm
05-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Need to be a member or have someone vouch for you at Hibs club, I was refused entry a few weeks ago, luckily I met someone who was a member who was just leaving and I was allowed in to collect something, never had a problem before as well trying to get in.

Didnae realise the Hibs Club were part of Unight! :o)

Big_Franck
05-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Cheers everyone, half of our group will be Ayr fans, in theory can they go in the Hibs club and Behind the Goals, we'd have enough season tickets to get them in BtG possibly.

The Mash Tun at the top end of Easter Road (opposite Middelton's) might be a shout. I've seen kids in there before and it's normally a mix of fans before games. Does half decent grub as well.

Onceinawhile
05-09-2016, 07:31 PM
The Mash Tun at the top end of Easter Road (opposite Middelton's) might be a shout. I've seen kids in there before and it's normally a mix of fans before games. Does half decent grub as well.

Only allowed kids in if you have a table (learned that last week)

Scouse Hibee
05-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Only allowed kids in if you have a table (learned that last week)

Was that you that popped in to ask then reappeared with young lad and then changed your mind?

Onceinawhile
05-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Was that you that popped in to ask then reappeared with young lad and then changed your mind?

May well have been.

It was the boy serving that told me, no problem with it, but it was a bit annoying.

I won't get there early enough to get a table so behind the goals it is.