PDA

View Full Version : Costco Today

Itsnoteasy
04-09-2016, 04:22 PM
In costco today wi the family. Ma laddie spots a bluetooth speaker for sale & turns it on. I pared ma phone to it turned it up fill blast & was alternating between stokes is on fire song & It's Henderson to deliver. Got away with it for 15 mins then member of staff turned it off. Waited for him to disappear then ma laddie turned it back on. Got away with it for aboot another 15 mins. What a laugh when the passers by couldna believe what was coming oot the speaker. Highly recommend if you are in Costco anytime soon.

iwasthere1972
04-09-2016, 04:37 PM
In costco today wi the family. Ma laddie spots a bluetooth speaker for sale & turns it on. I pared ma phone to it turned it up fill blast & was alternating between stokes is on fire song & It's Henderson to deliver. Got away with it for 15 mins then member of staff turned it off. Waited for him to disappear then ma laddie turned it back on. Got away with it for aboot another 15 mins. What a laugh when the passers by couldna believe what was coming oot the speaker. Highly recommend if you are in Costco anytime soon.

You need to get out more. Oh you were.

brianmc
04-09-2016, 04:38 PM

Great work! Made me chuckle reading that.

Aaron
04-09-2016, 04:39 PM

Sounds like something I would do.

It is all banter.......................:flag:

Aaron
04-09-2016, 04:45 PM
as a side note to this thread........now I have the Liam Henderson to deliverrrrrrrrr as my ring tone I never want to answer my phone anymore I just sit there with a big smile then phone them back :greengrin

Fuzzywuzzy
04-09-2016, 04:45 PM
My (im)maturity level is setting the alarms on clocks and timers. Definitely passes the time in ikea

Col2
04-09-2016, 04:46 PM
Going this week now with my son!!!

Highland_Hibee
04-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Haha Yes! I hope the staff were Jambos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itsnoteasy
04-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Great work! Made me chuckle reading that.

This could be my Sunday entertainment. A wee walk along Princess St. Start off at John Lewis & work my way along

calumhibee1
04-09-2016, 08:52 PM

Whenever I'm in the apple shop I put the cup final highlights on every device I can get round.

Albanian Hibs
04-09-2016, 08:55 PM
😂😂😂

CB_NO3
04-09-2016, 11:45 PM
After the Stevenson doo, me and about 20 other Hibees had a major sing song outside McDonalds on Princess Street. The tourists loved it. It went on for about 30 minutes. The young Hibs fans that joined in were not even at the doo. This was at 4am. A few Jambos were getting annoyed. Class.

The_Horde
05-09-2016, 01:54 PM
After the Stevenson doo, me and about 20 other Hibees had a major sing song outside McDonalds on Princess Street. The tourists loved it. It went on for about 30 minutes. The young Hibs fans that joined in were not even at the doo. This was at 4am. A few Jambos were getting annoyed. Class.

I was there in my suit with 2 pals. I was absolutely hammered :thumbsup: