PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Radio

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Anyone not getting any sound? honestly whoever does this should hand it over to another company, useless!

IrnBru22
04-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Anyone not getting any sound? honestly whoever does this should hand it over to another company, useless!

i can hear it but it's pretty bad quality.

HIBERNIAN-0762
04-09-2016, 01:59 PM
On now...:rolleyes:

BlackSheep
04-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Where can we listen... Good ol' fashioned radio or online....?

mutley
04-09-2016, 02:22 PM
I thought the same, was supposed to start at 16:45, I spent 10 mins trying to get sound out of my laptop to discover they didn't start talking until 5 mins before. Poor quality today though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CallumLaidlaw
04-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Worth remembering where they are broadcasting from today.

mutley
04-09-2016, 03:25 PM
First half wasn't too bad, but almost non existent now.
I'm sure even Turriff have telephones these days, it's not that far away

hibby6270
04-09-2016, 03:53 PM
Just subscribed to Hibs TV last week for the first time. Idea was to listen to Hibs commentary and watch on BBC Alba. Sound was patchy at best. Hope it's down to facilities at Turiff not being up to much, otherwise not a good first experience.

I'm abroad for the next few weeks so will be using Hibs TV to keep up to date with games while I'm away. Can only hope it gets better. 🤔🤔

Buc
04-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Watched it abroad on Hibs TV and the picture quality was fine but the sound quality was poor. I wonder if it is something to do with it being the Alba feed but using another method for the commentary?

Just subscribed to Hibs TV last week for the first time. Idea was to listen to Hibs commentary and watch on BBC Alba. Sound was patchy at best. Hope it's down to facilities at Turiff not being up to much, otherwise not a good first experience.

I'm abroad for the next few weeks so will be using Hibs TV to keep up to date with games while I'm away. Can only hope it gets better. 🤔🤔

Centre Hawf
04-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Watched it abroad on Hibs TV and the picture quality was fine but the sound quality was poor. I wonder if it is something to do with it being the Alba feed but using another method for the commentary?

Id imagine the facilities at Turriff didn't lend itself well to the broadcast. Its usually spot on every other week.

hibby6270
04-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Id imagine the facilities at Turriff didn't lend itself well to the broadcast. Its usually spot on every other week.

Thanks for confirming. Thought it would be OK normally. That's good to know. :aok:

Another question.

When abroad what device is best to watch a game on?
Also, is it just a case of paying a one off additional fee to watch it as my subscription is "UK based"?

Can't find any FAQs on the Hibs TV pages to say what requirements need to be. Maybe not looking hard enough!! 😉🤔

Centre Hawf
04-09-2016, 04:45 PM
Thanks for confirming. Thought it would be OK normally. That's good to know. :aok:

Another question.

When abroad what device is best to watch a game on?
Also, is it just a case of paying a one off additional fee to watch it as my subscription is "UK based"?

Can't find any FAQs on the Hibs TV pages to say what requirements need to be. Maybe not looking hard enough!! 😉🤔

Id email the support regarding the UK and International subs. I only ever watch on a laptop so cant comment on what other devices are like.

hibby6270
04-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Id email the support regarding the UK and International subs. I only ever watch on a laptop so cant comment on what other devices are like.

OK thanks. I'll do that. Here's hoping.
At worst I'll still be able to listen to audio.

HFC_NYC
04-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Was watching the Hibs TV video and the other boy (not Cliff) was using a mic with dodgy wiring as he was cutting in and out.