PDA

View Full Version : Man Doon

southern hibby
04-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Quick update of Calton Branch bus on its way to Turriff........

Drivers iIll, ambulance called and in attendance for driver.

New driver on route to bus, which is stranded near Forfar. Don't worry though should still make game intime😀

So for anyone passing a bus at side of the road near Firfar with people meandering around like extra's out of Walking Dead, that's members of the Calton Branch lol

GGTTH

GGTTH

Stantons Angel
04-09-2016, 11:11 AM

Drivers iIll, ambulance called and in attendance for driver.

New driver on route to bus, which is stranded near Forfar. Don't worry though should still make game intime😀

So for anyone passing a bus at side of the road near Firfar with people meandering around like extra's out of Walking Dead, that's members of the Calton Branch lol

GGTTH

GGTTH

Sorry to hear about the driver and hope he gets well and all goes well with the bus and travellers getting to the game on time

Tinribs
04-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Sorry to hear about the driver and hope he gets well and all goes well with the bus and travellers getting to the game on time

Same. Hope the guy is ok, being taken ill at the wheel has implications for his job. Hopefully all goes well for everyone involved :)

iwasthere1972
04-09-2016, 11:21 AM

GGTTH

GGTTH

That's a bit harsh.....on the Walking Dead extras.

Hope the driver is alright and everybody gets to the match in time for kick off.

southern hibby
04-09-2016, 11:39 AM
New driver arrived bus back on road. Driver ( I believe) will be getting a lift back to Edinburgh with bus company. So all is well me Hopes!!!!

GGTTH

--------
04-09-2016, 04:59 PM
New driver arrived bus back on road. Driver ( I believe) will be getting a lift back to Edinburgh with bus company. So all is well me Hopes!!!!

GGTTH

Good. Hope you all enjoyed your day. GGTTH.

HappyHanlon
04-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Is it true the fans rep on the bus bailed and got a lift whilst fellow supporters had to wait for replacement driver?

Very poor show if true!

cabbageandribs1875
04-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Is it true the fans rep on the bus bailed and got a lift whilst fellow supporters had to wait for replacement driver?

Very poor show if true!

i think a good reason why was given on another thread

Hermit Crab
04-09-2016, 11:40 PM

Very poor show if true!

Poor post. Get the facts first please.

My_Wife_Camille
04-09-2016, 11:58 PM
He's literally asking for the facts so if you know the answer to his question then why not answer it instead of being sanctimonious about it

HappyHanlon
05-09-2016, 06:43 AM

How about you provide the facts then smart arse?

lucky
05-09-2016, 06:53 AM
FD was only director going to the game so had to get to Turriff. Rather than have ago at FD how many other directors travel on a supporters bus and pay for it themselves? More importantly why was FD the only director available?

dp00
05-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Tbf to frank , I'm guessing he doesn't get paid but he definitely puts in some amount of work for hibs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Future17
05-09-2016, 07:59 AM

Get the facts first before asking for the facts? Very good.

mutley
05-09-2016, 10:30 AM
More importantly, how is the driver that took ill?

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 11:31 AM
More importantly, how is the driver that took ill?

Recuperating at home, cheers for asking:aok:

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 11:32 AM

Very poor show if true!

Incorrect.......

JDHibs
05-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Glad the driver is ok and everyone managed to make the game!

DaveF
05-09-2016, 11:48 AM

Very poor show if true!

I am sure you will retract your 'poor show' or maybe even offer Frank an apology now you have your answer?

silverhibee
05-09-2016, 11:55 AM
FD was only director going to the game so had to get to Turriff. Rather than have ago at FD how many other directors travel on a supporters bus and pay for it themselves? More importantly why was FD the only director available?

Poor show from the rest of the Directors at the club not to travel to the game.

Has FD just started travelling on a supporters bus, normally you see him going to away games in his Merc.

Hope the driver is on the mend.

hibbysam
05-09-2016, 12:04 PM
I am sure you will retract your 'poor show' or maybe even offer Frank an apology now you have your answer?

The guy says "Very poor show if true"... Now it's been stated that it is not true, the "Very poor show" part is non applicable.

Not hard to get, he has seen something on Social media, reported it on here for clarification asking if it is true. Can't see why any apology would be needed.

Craig_HFC
05-09-2016, 12:07 PM
The guy says "Very poor show if true"... Now it's been stated that it is not true, the "Very poor show" part is non applicable.

Not hard to get, he has seen something on Social media, reported it on here for clarification. Can't see why any apology would be needed.

Exactly.

On a side note, were the people on the bus told why Frank had to leave?

I seen a couple of people on Twitter etc that weren't too pleased about it and it didn't sound like they were given an explanation?

Brooster
05-09-2016, 12:12 PM
What would be the big deal if Frank did get a lift when the bus was out of action? I don't see the problem here or am I missing something?

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 12:38 PM
What would be the big deal if Frank did get a lift when the bus was out of action? I don't see the problem here or am I missing something?

Yip mountain out of molehill, some love to stick the boot into individuals no matter the circumstances

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Exactly.

I seen a couple of people on Twitter etc that weren't too pleased about it and it didn't sound like they were given an explanation?

Why would the patrons need an explanation. The fact that Frank took two old ladies with him, to save them waiting two hours was a nice gesture.

Everyone made kick off.

staunchhibby
05-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Very true re some people.Mischief making at its best

Craig_HFC
05-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Why would the patrons need an explanation. The fact that Frank took two old ladies with him, to save them waiting two hours was a nice gesture.

Everyone made kick off.

I think what folk on Twitter who were on the bus were annoyed about is that it seemed like the fans representative on the board, who was elected by fans, wasn't fussed about helping them out when the bus had to stop etc. If they'd been given an explanation then they maybe wouldn't have made those tweets and then this thread wouldn't have turned into 'gossip'.

The tweets were during the wait for the new bus to turn up so maybe they weren't sure if they'd make kick off.

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 12:49 PM
I think what folk on Twitter who were on the bus were annoyed about is that it seemed like the fans representative on the board, who was elected by fans, wasn't fussed about helping them out when the bus had to stop etc. If they'd been given an explanation then they maybe wouldn't have made those tweets and then this thread wouldn't have turned into 'gossip'.

The tweets were during the wait for the new bus to turn up so maybe they weren't sure if they'd make kick off.

I had the pleasure of being on a call to emergency services for 30 minutes, dealing with ambulance staff, trying to keep giving the others updates on the situation regarding the other drivers. It was difficult, stressful, needed patience from others, as situation was outwith my control. Some need to get a grip.....

DaveF
05-09-2016, 01:17 PM

Not hard to get, he has seen something on Social media, reported it on here for clarification asking if it is true. Can't see why any apology would be needed.

Or how about just asking the question without the poor show if true part? Not difficult to do and it seems pretty clear to me that it's **** stirring on HH's part.

Poor show if true.

My_Wife_Camille
05-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Or how about just asking the question without the poor show if true part? Not difficult to do and it seems pretty clear to me that it's **** stirring on HH's part.

Poor show if true.
By all accounts neither things are true so why is everyone greeting about it?

FD done nothing wrong, HH did nothing wrong so what's the problem?

DaveF
05-09-2016, 01:31 PM
By all accounts neither things are true so why is everyone greeting about it?

FD done nothing wrong, HH did nothing wrong so what's the problem?

I don't care at all. I just wish people could ask a question without an accusational tone.

hawkhillhibby
05-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi, it's Frank Dougan here.

After some twitter and Hibs forumposts about me "bailing" from a supporter's bus yesterday, I wanted to put my story across.

I travelled on Supporter's bus,which I paid a fare to travel, and had a match ticket as I am a member of the away ticket scheme.

I was the only Director representing Hibs, on what was a historic day for Turriff, which saw their biggest ever attendance.

I was to be at the Boardroom for 13.30, to meet with Turriff Director's who were delighted that Hibs sent a representative to meet with them.

There was a problem in that the coach driver took ill, and it was evident at 10.30 he could not continue and needed medical assistance.

The convenor of the bus made a phonecall to get a replacement driver, and called for an ambulance, which he spent half an hour, on the phone trying to get ambulance to the scene, as well as trying to look after driver, and patrons.

The replacement drivers wouldn't arrive until approximately 12.15, so I would not have made the Boardroom in time. I called a family member to pick me up, and took two ladies with me to avoid them standing around for two hours. I also phoned a friend to stop and take another two fans up. I never "bailed", I made the Boardroom on time.

I am disappointed to have to say all this, because of unfounded speculation. I travelled back with the bus, and itwas a pleasure to speak to the fans.

I would have posted this earlier, however, I was attending a funeral with Sir Tom, and Leeann Dempster, to represent the Club.

I try my hardest to accommodate requests, and work tirelessly at times, and find the rumors offensive.

Hope this puts the stories to bednow.

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

Tamhere1875
05-09-2016, 02:28 PM

After some twitter and Hibs forumposts about me "bailing" from a supporter's bus yesterday, I wantedto put my story across.

I travelled on Supporter's bus,which I paid a fare to travel, and had a match ticket as I am a member of theaway ticket scheme.

I was the only Director representingHibs, on what was a historic day for Turriff, which saw their biggest everattendance.

I was to be at the Boardroom for13.30, to meet with Turriff Director's who were delighted that Hibs sent arepresentative to meet with them.

There was a problem in that thecoach driver took ill, and it was evident at 10.30 he could not continue andneeded medical assistance.

The convenor of the bus made a phonecall to get a replacement driver, and called for an ambulance, which he spenthalf an hour, on the phone trying to get ambulance to the scene, as well astrying to look after driver, and patrons.

The replacement drivers wouldn'tarrive until approximately 12.15, so I would not have made the Boardroom intime. I called a family member to pick me up, and took two ladies with meto avoid them standing around for two hours. I also phoned a friend to stop andtake another two fans up. I never "bailed", I made the Boardroom ontime.

I am disappointed to have to say allthis, because of unfounded speculation. I travelled back with the bus, and itwas a pleasure to speak to the fans.

I would have posted this earlier,however, I was attending a funeral with Sir Tom, and Leeann Dempster, torepresent the Club.

I try my hardest to accommodaterequests, and work tirelessly at times, and find the rumors offensive.

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

I wonder how many of the tweets came from supporters who could not be bothered getting of their ***** and following the team to Turriff.
Frank has done s great job in his time as the fans rep on the board,and I'm sure will continue to do so.
To the supporters who like to stir crap on Twitter and on here do what Frank has done over the last 50 odd years get of yir arse and follow the team

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 02:31 PM

After some twitter and Hibs forumposts about me "bailing" from a supporter's bus yesterday, I wanted to put my story across.

I travelled on Supporter's bus,which I paid a fare to travel, and had a match ticket as I am a member of the away ticket scheme.

I was the only Director representing Hibs, on what was a historic day for Turriff, which saw their biggest ever attendance.

I was to be at the Boardroom for 13.30, to meet with Turriff Director's who were delighted that Hibs sent a representative to meet with them.

There was a problem in that the coach driver took ill, and it was evident at 10.30 he could not continue and needed medical assistance.

The convenor of the bus made a phonecall to get a replacement driver, and called for an ambulance, which he spent half an hour, on the phone trying to get ambulance to the scene, as well as trying to look after driver, and patrons.

The replacement drivers wouldn't arrive until approximately 12.15, so I would not have made the Boardroom in time. I called a family member to pick me up, and took two ladies with me to avoid them standing around for two hours. I also phoned a friend to stop and take another two fans up. I never "bailed", I made the Boardroom on time.

I am disappointed to have to say all this, because of unfounded speculation. I travelled back with the bus, and itwas a pleasure to speak to the fans.

I would have posted this earlier, however, I was attending a funeral with Sir Tom, and Leeann Dempster, to represent the Club.

I try my hardest to accommodate requests, and work tirelessly at times, and find the rumors offensive.

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

Good post Frank, sad you had to explain yourself though

Craig_HFC
05-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Good explanation.

:aok:

ben johnson
05-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Just what was Frank was supposed to do ? A big big day for Turriff and all connected to the Club. He did the correct thing and got up there to represent the Club. Just imagine the criticism if he had wandered into the boardroom an hour late. Some people just can't help criticise. Keep on keeping on Frank.

marinello59
05-09-2016, 02:48 PM

:agree:

DaveF
05-09-2016, 02:54 PM

Absolutely agree.

hibbysam
05-09-2016, 02:55 PM
I wonder how many of the tweets came from supporters who could not be bothered getting of their ***** and following the team to Turriff.
Frank has done s great job in his time as the fans rep on the board,and I'm sure will continue to do so.
To the supporters who like to stir crap on Twitter and on here do what Frank has done over the last 50 odd years get of yir arse and follow the team

GGTTH

"Could not be bothered getting off their ***** and following the team to Turriff"

Tad harsh, I would hardly say not going to Turriff to watch essentially a Hibs second XI in a training match on a Sunday afternoon as "Not be bothered getting off their *****".

Although I stuck up for the OP as all he done was ask a question, there is no issue from me with FD getting his own way to Turriff, he wasn't the Bus Convener, and actually assisted in getting others up there quicker. He chooses to travel that way, he can do what he likes in scenario's like this.

In a time when we are trying to gain support and get people back to ER, Slating people for not going to Turriff is hardly going to succeed in that.

big-mo
05-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Just what was Frank was supposed to do ? A big big day for Turriff and all connected to the Club. He did the correct thing and got up there to represent the Club. Just imagine the criticism if he had wandered into the boardroom an hour late. Some people just can't help criticise. Keep on keeping on Frank.

He would not have turned up just an hour late as the Carlton bus passengers did not get to the game until 10 mins before kick off. Also it was my idea to phone my son and ask him if he wanted to go to the game and drive us up to Turriff, he lives only 6 miles away from where we broke down near Forfar so it made sense to ask him for a favour, I am glad he enjoyed the game as well.

Scouse Hibee
05-09-2016, 05:06 PM

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

Sad you had to explain yourself, it really is.

lapsedhibee
05-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Good explanation.

If true

is a phrase which could be most usefully banned from the board. Or at least the admin pricks could set things up so that if it appeared it would be automatically replaced by 'this is probably nonsense' or somesuch.

Tamhere1875
05-09-2016, 05:30 PM
"Could not be bothered getting off their ***** and following the team to Turriff"

Tad harsh, I would hardly say not going to Turriff to watch essentially a Hibs second XI in a training match on a Sunday afternoon as "Not be bothered getting off their *****".

Although I stuck up for the OP as all he done was ask a question, there is no issue from me with FD getting his own way to Turriff, he wasn't the Bus Convener, and actually assisted in getting others up there quicker. He chooses to travel that way, he can do what he likes in scenario's like this.

In a time when we are trying to gain support and get people back to ER, Slating people for not going to Turriff is hardly going to succeed in that.

Not slagging anyone just stating a fact to many on here who still don't even go to Hibs home games but still have a lot to say about them

southern hibby
05-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Exactly.

I was on bus and I was informed why. FD was a total gent offered the extra seats to two elderly ladies on the bus so the guaranteed to get to game.
In fact Big Frank came back on supporters bus too and did seem gutted that he had to leave us in the first place.
Make no mistake Frank did absoloutely nothing wrong as he was/is officially attending a hubs game as a director and was expected to be there.
For anyone to question his moral standing is in my opinion a mistake.

GGTTH

Craig_HFC
05-09-2016, 06:57 PM
I was on bus and I was informed why. FD was a total gent offered the extra seats to two elderly ladies on the bus so the guaranteed to get to game.
In fact Big Frank came back on supporters bus too and did seem gutted that he had to leave us in the first place.
Make no mistake Frank did absoloutely nothing wrong as he was/is officially attending a hubs game as a director and was expected to be there.
For anyone to question his moral standing is in my opinion a mistake.

GGTTH

Fair enough, I was just genuinely asking as I know of Frank and didn't think he'd abandon the bus and just sort himself out.

sleeping giant
05-09-2016, 06:58 PM

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

Sorry you have had to explain this.

WTF are some folk up to starting this crap. It must be one jealous hibs fan to take the trouble to try to stir the ****.

hibbysam
05-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Not slagging anyone just stating a fact to many on here who still don't even go to Hibs home games but still have a lot to say about them

There's a massive difference between not going to home games, and 'not getting off their *****' to go a 400 miles round trip to watch a training game.

Zazu62
05-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Was a funny wee adventure yesterday. Good laugh tho, we got there in the end .. Hope the driver is alright cos he looked really unwell. Decent bus and hope to be back on it for more away games in the future 👍

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 07:19 PM
There's a massive difference between not going to home games, and 'not getting off their *****' to go a 400 miles round trip to watch a training game.

Wasn't a training game, it was a competitive fixture

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Was a funny wee adventure yesterday. Good laugh tho, we got there in the end .. Hope the driver is alright cos he looked really unwell. Decent bus and hope to be back on it for more away games in the future 👍

:aok::aok:

Welcome anytime Kris

Zazu62
05-09-2016, 07:23 PM
:aok::aok:

Welcome anytime Kris

Thanks pal 👍

Hermit Crab
05-09-2016, 08:32 PM
So who jumped to the wrong conclusion and posted the nonsense on Twitter?

Nakedmanoncrack
05-09-2016, 08:36 PM

:agree:

Sad but unsurprising, in my experience anyone willing to put their head above the parapit & take on any role seems to be seen as fair game to the small minded individuals who would never be willing to have a go themselves.

Jack
05-09-2016, 08:50 PM
You're on a broken down bus with someone nearby who'd easily be persuaded to go to the match.

I doubt there's anyone would do any different. Old ladies would probably be subbed with drinking partners though!

WhileTheChief..
05-09-2016, 09:00 PM
As a director of the club your gonna get abuse, rumours and speculation from time to time.

I guess you've probably dished your fair share over the years so better get used to it instead of taking offence.

Mr White
05-09-2016, 09:05 PM
As a director of the club your gonna get abuse, rumours and speculation from time to time.

I guess you've probably dished your fair share over the years so better get used to it instead of taking offence.

He has the right to set the record straight though if he feels it's required. I can see why he has chosen to in this case. That's very different to "taking offence".

Scouse Hibee
05-09-2016, 09:14 PM

Except Frank is one of us, a fan who has attended Hibs games long before he was a club official and so has every right to answer his critics.

WhileTheChief..
05-09-2016, 09:28 PM
^^Absolutely has the right to reply and good on him for doing so. He stated that he 'took offence' at the rumour.

Of course he's one of us but he's also a director now, same as Petrie and the rest of them. Gotta take the rough with the smooth.

Mr White
05-09-2016, 09:37 PM
^^Absolutely has the right to reply and good on him for doing so. He stated that he 'took offence' at the rumour.

Of course he's one of us but he's also a director now, same as Petrie and the rest of them. Gotta take the rough with the smooth.

So he did :greengrin

I wouldn't say Frank & Amit are the same as petrie and the other directors though. Not just because they were elected by us as a support but because they are fans themselves first and foremost. I know the second part has also been true of other directors over the years but I'd imagine not the majority of them.

PatHead
05-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Keep up the good work Frank

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 09:45 PM

I can't speak for Frank, but he probably took offence at the unsubstantiated accusations on social media, which could be damaging to himself.

I am sure 100% of us would take offence if false accusations were banded about, no?

Tamhere1875
05-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Training game eh I thought it was a challenge cup game I was at.

silverhibee
05-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Why did Hibs only take one director to the game, is that not being a bit disrespectful on a historic day for Turriff FC, this was no friendly game, it was a competitive match, well done for FD going up to represent the club, but a bit poor from Hibs that only one director ( FD would have been at the game Director or not ) so would have expected a few more to represent the club.

marinello59
06-09-2016, 04:52 AM
Why did Hibs only take one director to the game, is that not being a bit disrespectful on a historic day for Turriff FC, this was no friendly game, it was a competitive match, well done for FD going up to represent the club, but a bit poor from Hibs that only one director ( FD would have been at the game Director or not ) so would have expected a few more to represent the club.

So that people would have something to moan about. Probably.

Craig_HFC
06-09-2016, 09:49 AM

The rest were all pished from Lewy's testimonial dinner from the night before. Leeann & Rod were jumping on the tables giving it laldy to the Warburton song.

:greengrin:wink:

Stantons Angel
06-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Jeeze, ive read over these posts and cannot believe that there are three pages on this. Really!

Firstly why does it even warrant a post at all? Over the years i have travelled on supporters buses and some unfortunately break down.

Other supporters with spare seats in their cars have stopped and given some of us lifts to the game or some have managed to jump on scheduled buses and get to the ground for the game.

I wouldnt call this bailing out on the others, just taking a lift to the game in a car that couldnt take another 59 passengers?

The travellers who tweeted obviously where anxious in case they where going to miss the kick off. But taking to twitter and facebook decrying others without knowing the facts is so childish IMO.

Whilst the bus convener was attending to the drivers needs the mostly adult travellers must have been aware that something was not right and that another bus had been called with another driver. What more could he do?

Some people deal with stress differently from others and having someone to blame is usually their first defence. Frank would be doing what they themselves would have done if they could have!

Frank had no reason to explain himself but he did in the correct manner. The ones that should feel ashamed are those who took to their wee phones and moaned about things out of their control. Its truly amazing that at times when we should be pulling together in a crisis, like this was, everyone panics and looks for a scapegoat. For gawds sake some of you should grow up!!

Forza Fred
07-09-2016, 07:39 AM
I too can't see what the issue was.

Maybe some see him as some kind of Captain Smith of the Titanic who should go down with the ship!

As far as I can see all steps that should have been taken WERE taken, so I'm not sure what else he could have done of value should he have stayed?

The more people that could have got transported by other means adap, so much the better.......

BTW...I've been on many buses with Frank over the years, and even a couple...one to Raith and one after the 72 cup final, that broke down, ..

HibbyDave
07-09-2016, 07:29 PM

Best wishes

Frank Dougan

GGTTH!!!

Well done Frank for making the trip to Turriff. We all know that you everywhere for the love of Hibs.

I am unsure if you are actually a director of Hibernian as you are not listed as such on the official site. If you are I apologise but would suggest the club update the site. I understood both you and Amit were appointed as fans representatives. If however,you are not a fully appointed director (Form 288a at companies house I think) then I wonder why were there no "official directors" in attendance at the game?

On another thread it was said that you are travelling to all the games at your own expense.... well done again but this shows me a side of the board that maybe needs addressed. Do you believe RP would pay his own way? Clearly there should be an arrangement for a minimum number of directors to represent Hibs at every match as this would avoid issues like this. You could then have simply called the other director(s) and let them know you would be late.
It feels a little disrespectful to Turriff that no other directors made the trip.
:flag::flag:

Baldy Foghorn
08-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Well done Frank for making the trip to Turriff. We all know that you everywhere for the love of Hibs.

I am unsure if you are actually a director of Hibernian as you are not listed as such on the official site. If you are I apologise but would suggest the club update the site. I understood both you and Amit were appointed as fans representatives. If however,you are not a fully appointed director (Form 288a at companies house I think) then I wonder why were there no "official directors" in attendance at the game?

On another thread it was said that you are travelling to all the games at your own expense.... well done again but this shows me a side of the board that maybe needs addressed. Do you believe RP would pay his own way? Clearly there should be an arrangement for a minimum number of directors to represent Hibs at every match as this would avoid issues like this. You could then have simply called the other director(s) and let them know you would be late.
It feels a little disrespectful to Turriff that no other directors made the trip.

Check Board of Directors of Official site. (Club Directory) Frank is definitely listed

CropleyWasGod
08-09-2016, 10:37 AM

Absolutely is a director. Shown at Companies House as being appointed in February 14, although that's a typo. Was 2015, along with Amit.

Forza Fred
08-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Absolutely is a director. Shown at Companies House as being appointed in February 14, although that's a typo. Was 2015, along with Amit.

Is my understanding that their were appointed for a two year term correct.....and if so are they both eligible to stand for re-election, or was the scheme designed to have new people each two years?

HibbyDave
08-09-2016, 01:38 PM

cheers!

still think we should be sending more than one representative to a match as this would have saved a situation like this happening ( unless they travel together).

CropleyWasGod
08-09-2016, 02:22 PM
cheers!

still think we should be sending more than one representative to a match as this would have saved a situation like this happening ( unless they travel together).

It's a bit like POTUS and Vice-Potus (and, i think the Queen and Prince Charles)... they don't travel together.

What you're suggesting, I think, is that Rod, Leann, STF, Amit, Frank, Amanda, etc etc.... should all travel in separate taxis, lest some evil ****er in a BMW (see the other thread) wipe them all out in a massive conflagration on the M8.

:greengrin

HibbyDave
08-09-2016, 03:32 PM
But the M8 doesn't go to Turriff😄.
They don't ALL have to go to every match either but they should consider a protocol where a minimum number of officials go to represent the club at every match in my opinion.