PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Fans in Carluke, Lanark and Carnwath area

KAYBEE
04-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Looking to find out if there are any fellow Hibs fans who stay out here in the Lanark area and go the the games

Do any of you collect Hibs signed tops, signed pictures etc as looking to pass on some items ( do not want anything for them ) to a genuine Hibs fans

would be ideal for a room etc

send me a pm re details

Thanks

greenlex
04-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Looking to find out if there are any fellow Hibs fans who stay out here in the Lanark area and go the the games

Do any of you collect Hibs signed tops, signed pictures etc as looking to pass on some items ( do not want anything for them ) to a genuine Hibs fans

send me a pm re details

Thanks
Kaimend is probably yer man in our area. Im there too if hes not up for it. Sadly Dougie (Forthhibby) passed away a year or so ago. There may be more but I dont really know.

Keith_M
04-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Dunno about Carnwath but I'd be willing to bet there's a few Hibbies in nearby Carstairs.

Supporting Hibs over the decades can have that effect on you :wink:

Glorious St Pat
04-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Dunno about Carnwath but I'd be willing to bet there's a few Hibbies in nearby Carstairs.

Supporting Hibs over the decades can have that effect on you :wink:

My inlaws live in Carluke and by default I was the only Hibby in the village. Mixed crowd of Huns and Celtic - mate runs the Carluke Shamrock SC. There was also a dafty friend of the wife's who followed the ****bos.

greenteam
04-09-2016, 08:52 PM
My better half lives in carluke. Had to watch the Hibs quarter final against Berwick in the Railway bar. Which was full of Rangers fans..but they let me without a single moan..

monktonharp
04-09-2016, 09:23 PM
My inlaws live in Carluke and by default I was the only Hibby in the village. Mixed crowd of Huns and Celtic - mate runs the Carluke Shamrock SC. There was also a dafty friend of the wife's who followed the ****bos.you'll bget a piece oan jam there nae probs then. we used to call a piece oan jam (at piecetime) Carluke steak.lot's of the miners had that, usually wrapped in newspaper!

Ronniekirk
04-09-2016, 09:45 PM
you'll bget a piece oan jam there nae probs then. we used to call a piece oan jam (at piecetime) Carluke steak.lot's of the miners had that, usually wrapped in newspaper!

Whatever happened to pieces on Lemon Curd

Mibbes Aye
04-09-2016, 09:59 PM

send me a pm re details

Thanks

Just a suggestion, but if you have stuff that people might want, and you're happy to give them away, then it could make some money for a good cause.

If you've got signed tops etc then why not contact the admins on this site and see about auctioning it off - folk would be interested and it would mean money going to the site or the club or youth development or KicksforKids?

Admins - sorry for overstepping the mark :greengrin. Hopefully this might put a few extra quid the right way.

O'Rourke3
04-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Whatever happened to pieces on Lemon Curd

I miss them, mind you also missing many teeth.....

monktonharp
04-09-2016, 10:23 PM
I'm sure the old lemon curd is still on the go. we used to have dozens o' pieces on it, over a week

givescotlandfreedom
04-09-2016, 11:30 PM
Kaimend Hibby is probably yer man in our area. Im there too if hes not up for it. Sadly Dougie (Forthhibby) passed away a year or so ago. There may be more but I dont really know.

Kaimendhibs is a die hard Hibee and top bloke :agree::flag:

DH1875
05-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Sure there's a guy who posts or posted on the bounce called carluke hibee. Something like that anyways.

Hermit Crab
05-09-2016, 04:44 PM

Wasn't at Turriff??:greengrin

BroxburnHibee
05-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Kaimend is probably yer man in our area. Im there too if hes not up for it. Sadly Dougie (Forthhibby) passed away a year or so ago. There may be more but I dont really know.

Hadn't realised he had passed away Al. Sad news.

hfcok
05-09-2016, 05:35 PM

Yeh he sure is a nice guy.

kaimendhibs
06-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Thanks for nice comments guys 😋😋 very sad nrws about Dougie. Was at work G 😓

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
07-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Thanks for nice comments guys 😋😋 very sad nrws about Dougie. Was at work G 😓

I know, only pulling your leg M :aok:

kaimendhibs
07-09-2016, 03:19 PM
I know, only pulling your leg M :aok:
😀😀👍

Chorley Hibee
07-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I live in Wishaw and I'm also in the West of Scotland branch. Should get yourself involved in that.