PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone, new member and first post. Been a fervent Hibby for many, many years and still on a massive high from 21st May. Watched the full game AGAIN last night, literally for about the 30th time! I wasn't able to go to the final for family reasons, but still the best day of my life. Looking forward to engaging in some decent Hibs chat and decent banter in what I expect to be a wonderful season - promotion and retaining our Scottish Cup. As the Hibs TV guys would say, 'No danger!' :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

cabbageandribs1875
03-09-2016, 05:53 PM
liking the username :wink:

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 05:56 PM
liking the username :wink:

Cheers mate, subtlety has always been my strong point. :agree:

CraigHibee
03-09-2016, 05:58 PM
Welcome aboard bud

Hibernia&Alba
03-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Good to have you along, comrade.

Hi Heid Yin
03-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Welcome fellow Hibby.
:tee hee: Love the username

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 06:38 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. As for the username, decided to come up with something which will fly over the head of your average Yam while expressing how I feel :aok:

Can anyone tell me how I upload a photo to my profile (taken at the top of the Walk on that wonderful Sunday)? In our house I'm the one who isn't allowed to play with the remote, so a bit lacking on the technology front.

MrSmith
03-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the welcomes. As for the username, decided to come up with something which will fly over the head of your average Yam while expressing how I feel :aok:

Can anyone tell me how I upload a photo to my profile (taken at the top of the Walk on that wonderful Sunday)? In our house I'm the one who isn't allowed to play with the remote, so a bit lacking on the technology front.

didn't fool me buddy :aok: welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Highland_Hibee
03-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Welcome fella!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
03-09-2016, 07:18 PM
You had me at ' our Scottish Cup' :greengrin
**** the hearts.

Jack Hackett
03-09-2016, 07:22 PM
LTYF!

Traditional welcome greeting to dot net :greengrin

High-On-Hibs
03-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Hi everyone, new member and first post. Been a fervent Hibby for many, many years and still on a massive high from 21st May. Watched the full game AGAIN last night, literally for about the 30th time! I wasn't able to go to the final for family reasons, but still the best day of my life. Looking forward to engaging in some decent Hibs chat and decent banter in what I expect to be a wonderful season - promotion and retaining our Scottish Cup. As the Hibs TV guys would say, 'No danger!' :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

Nood game. :wink:

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 07:30 PM
LTYF!

Now I feel properly inducted into the .net family :greengrin

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 07:31 PM
Nood game. :wink:

Meers chate :wink:

Tricla
03-09-2016, 08:09 PM
No so sure about the thread title. If I'd gotten myself a new johnson I wouldn't be airing it on a public forum.

Welcome aboard mate. GGTTH.

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 08:12 PM
No so sure about the thread title. If I'd gotten myself a new johnson I wouldn't be airing it on a public forum.

Welcome aboard mate. GGTTH.

Tricia, where would you be airing it then? :cool2:

Hermit Crab
03-09-2016, 08:29 PM
LTYF!

Low post count. Definitely LTYF. :greengrin

Tricla
03-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Tricia, where would you be airing it then? :cool2:

It's Tricla!! :grr:

:greengrin

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 09:13 PM
It's Tricla!! :grr:

Hurrah, my very first .net faux pas. This is fabby! :thumbsup:

CyberSauzee
03-09-2016, 09:36 PM
"Larbert via Lowestoft". Have you been to Crown Meadow? There's someone on here who's banned from there.

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 09:40 PM
"Larbert via Lowestoft". Have you been to Crown Meadow? There's someone on here who's banned from there.

Went to the Meadow many times back in the day. Once saw a very young Chris Sutton playing for Norwich in a pre-season game. 'Mon the Trawler Boys! Never been banned though. :aok:

Brunswickbill
03-09-2016, 09:44 PM

If you are on a PC click on "Forum Actions" on the black bar at the top of the screen, then click on "Edit Profile," There's a bit on there that allows you to change your profile picture either from another site or upload from your computer. Nae idea how you would do it from a phone. I hope this works.

PS welcome to funtown. I hope you're good with puns.

et_hibby
03-09-2016, 09:46 PM
You had me at ' our Scottish Cup' :greengrin
**** the hearts.

You had me at 'Fambo'... :thumbsup:

CyberSauzee
03-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Went to the Meadow many times back in the day. Once saw a very young Chris Sutton playing for Norwich in a pre-season game. 'Mon the Trawler Boys! Never been banned though. :aok:

Only been there the once 4 years ago. Middle of February and freezing cold. Tidy wee ground though. The 'banned' person posts mainly on the PM forum. Although if he posts after 9pm he tends to get a 2 week ban from this forum as well!

Tricla
03-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Hurrah, my very first .net faux pas. This is fabby! :thumbsup:

Lol! Not the first time I've been called tricia on here tbf.

Mibbes Aye
03-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Lol! Not the first time I've been called tricia on here tbf.

That's true Trish :agree:

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 10:07 PM
If you are on a PC click on "Forum Actions" on the black bar at the top of the screen, then click on "Edit Profile," There's a bit on there that allows you to change your profile picture either from another site or upload from your computer. Nae idea how you would do it from a phone. I hope this works.

PS welcome to funtown. I hope you're good with puns.

Thanks a lot mate, very helpful. Re the puns, I've seen many a belter on here in the past :greengrin, so am aware of the required standard!

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Only been there the once 4 years ago. Middle of February and freezing cold. Tidy wee ground though. The 'banned' person posts mainly on the PM forum. Although if he posts after 9pm he tends to get a 2 week ban from this forum as well!

Heard my favourite ever single-fan shout at the Meadow. The blues were getting gubbed, and a bloke shouted out 'FFS Lowestoft, if this was a boxing match the Ref would be wearing a bow tie!' :cbSlow burner (it was Suffolk after all), but eventually everyone got it.

Brunswickbill
03-09-2016, 10:33 PM
One of the shout outs that sticks in my mind was back in the 80's, I think shouted at Gary Murray who was having a rather hesitant game. A punter beside me was complaining loudly about him not being active enough, he summed up his frustration by shouting " Ah canne stand guffies that winnae quit stallin'" Still makes me laugh.

Fambo Jannies
03-09-2016, 10:36 PM
One of the shout outs that sticks in my mind was back in the 80's, I think shouted at Gary Murray who was having a rather hesitant game. A punter beside me was complaining loudly about him not being active enough, he summed up his frustration by shouting " Ah canne stand guffies that winnae quit stallin'" Still makes me laugh.

You can't whack terracing poetry like that :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
04-09-2016, 12:12 AM

Its funny how his ear infection only affects him after 9pm? :wink:

Fambo Jannies
04-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Its funny how his ear infection only affects him after 9pm? :wink:

Happens to the best of us :greengrin

sleeping giant
04-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Happens to the best of us :greengrin

Which one though ?

greenlex
04-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Which one though ?