PDA

View Full Version : Turriff game

leithsansiro
03-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Reading up a wee bit about Turriff, I noticed their record attendance was a few years ago against Morton, a decent 824 folk. Reckon there'll be more along that that to watch the mighty Hibs?

Hermit Crab
03-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Reading up a wee bit about Turriff, I noticed their record attendance was a few years ago against Morton, a decent 824 folk. Reckon there'll be more along that that to watch the mighty Hibs?

They are expecting 2000 at tomorrow's game.

Highland_Hibee
03-09-2016, 07:10 PM
Who's going? Won't make it but will tune in on the tele.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smartie
03-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Has Lennon mentioned how strong a team we plan to put out?

Are we likely to be at/ near full strength?

How many first team players will be blootered at Lewis' testimonial dinner tonight?

Borderhibbie76
03-09-2016, 08:03 PM

How many first team players will be blootered at Lewis' testimonial dinner tonight?
According to EEN squad of 18 mix of development and fringe players

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

High-On-Hibs
03-09-2016, 08:05 PM
They are expecting 2000 at tomorrow's game.

How many are they expecting that are actually fans of their club and not Hearts/Rangers fans looking to cause trouble?

Hermit Crab
03-09-2016, 08:24 PM
How many are they expecting that are actually fans of their club and not Hearts/Rangers fans looking to cause trouble?

Really??

DH1875
03-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Who's going? Won't make it but will tune in on the tele.

Might be a stupid question but, what channel is it on?

Highland_Hibee
03-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Might be a stupid question but, what channel is it on?

Alba

Brunswickbill
03-09-2016, 11:06 PM

Lennon's interview on HibsTV - he says majority of lads who have played all the games so far will be rested. Plans to play Marciano, Boyle, Fyvie, Harris. Waiting on McGeoch and if he is fit he'll be in the squad. Also play some of the younger players who are on the fringe of the first team. He also says that Stevenson will get a day off because of his big night tonight.:not worth

I'm going to try watching Alba with Hibs TV commentary. Don't know how that will work.

Hermit Crab
03-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Lennon's interview on HibsTV - he says majority of lads who have played all the games so far will be rested. Plans to play Marciano, Boyle, Fyvie, Harris. Waiting on McGeoch and if he is fit he'll be in the squad. Also play some of the younger players who are on the fringe of the first team. He also says that Stevenson will get a day off because of his big night tonight.:not worth

I'm going to try watching Alba with Hibs TV commentary. Don't know how that will work.

It will probably be live on sportsound.

I'll expect Shinnie to travel as well as he may need match fitness. We should have enough in the tank to win this but I expect Turriff will be well up for this. It will be their biggest ever match and and also their record attendance

Brunswickbill
03-09-2016, 11:40 PM

I'll expect Shinnie to travel as well as he may need match fitness. We should have enough in the tank to win this but I expect Turriff will be well up for this. It will be their biggest ever match and and also their record attendance

At least with Hibs TV there's no chance of having Alan Preston and John Robertson giving "neutral" punditry.

offshorehibby
04-09-2016, 05:51 AM
Who invented 6 o'clock on a Sunday morning. 8 o'clock train then Turriff

BlackSheep
04-09-2016, 09:43 AM

Sportsound finishes at 3pm today.... Which is our KO time.... Any other leads as to where we might find an English commentary for free?

Baldy Foghorn
05-09-2016, 11:35 AM

1791 official attendance. New record set......:flag::flag: