PDA

View Full Version : Simon Murray to Hibs??

Billychaotic182
02-09-2016, 01:22 PM
https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-united-rejected-two-hibs-deadline-bids-simon-murray/

Didn't see this posted anywhere on deadline day. Did anyone know about this and I just missed it??

HibsNutter
02-09-2016, 01:27 PM
If this is the case, I'm glad the club went about it in the right way. Unlike that lot in their attempts to sign Allan last year.

northstandhibby
02-09-2016, 01:33 PM
If this is the case, I'm glad the club went about it in the right way. Unlike that lot in their attempts to sign Allan last year.

:top marks

The huns would have ordered the D Ranger and others to have put out slash headlines of the type- 'Dundee utd holding Simon Murray and The Rangers to ransom' 'How dare Dundee Utd stop a player from his dream move' etc.

I've always said there is a civil way of conducting buisness and while Hibernian do it in the correct way the huns will stop at nothing with their succulent lamb media conspirators.

GGTTH

Stevie Reid
02-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Thought he stood out when we played Arbroath at ER in the SC in 2014. Decent goals to starts ratio at United, and excellent elsewhere. The idea of United selling him to us is quite fanciful though.

tamig
02-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Thought he stood out when we played Arbroath at ER in the SC in 2014. Decent goals to starts ratio at United, and excellent elsewhere. The idea of United selling him to us is quite fanciful though.

Me too. He never gave our defence a minutes peace in that game.

justlikebrazil
02-09-2016, 09:14 PM
His dad Gary played for the hibees in the early 80's

southsider
03-09-2016, 05:54 AM
It just shows the difference in class between our board and the RFC. We tried to buy a player from I rival. Turned down as DU didn't want to sell to a rival. Understandable. End of story no crying to the papers how we have ruined the guys career. No stuff from the players how his best pal plays for Hibs and it breaks his heart DU stopping him following in his fathers footsteps. Just a two inch bit how DU said 'we are not going to do business with Hibs. Class from both us and DU.

WoreTheGreen
03-09-2016, 07:01 AM

Yes

WoreTheGreen
03-09-2016, 07:05 AM
He wasn't the sharpised tool in the box which is strange becausa was a saw doctor